Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. (19292 Views)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by francisisking: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

The essence is that vaccines prevent covid from killing u. U can still get it but not have severe symptoms. The worry with Omicron is that it has evolved to an extent that it will evade current vaccines, hence the panic.
first of all vaccines are meant to prevent a disease from entering the body since the weaker version has already been introduced to ur body isn't... so what makes you think the virus will not mutate again to a more deadly strain... will you continue taking more vaccines as it mutates and I don't want to start on after effects of the vaccines.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Myexdisturbs: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Then people should not bother attending lavish international conferences signing documents theyre never going to adhere to.
That's exactly what it is, you can also see it in the climate change bla bla bla, they come with their private jets and ask you to cut down on your own. Is that not madness?

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by BigDawsNet: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jpolgar:

Your theory is closer to the truth & reality than 90% of what the media spawns out

Thanks... I believe it's possible
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by sugarlyn: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
All these are Bible prophecy being fulfilled so I'm not surprised coz the worst is yet to happen but on account of the choosen ones, the days will be cut short.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by JaceBlaze: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

This troll again - WhackLiarXtreme. Have u recovered from JaceBlaze 's lashings undecided I was about to write messages of condolences to your fam in Makoko.

Ke sa tshela thupa ntate grin for as long as I still detect faintest flicker of life in him I'm not gonna leave him.

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Toks2008(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Zionman24: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
But Africa was locked out already.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by jaxxy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Just see how the masses are being fooled by PLANdemic agents aka vaccine terrorists cheesy

All these things you are now hearing were designed long time ago... As time goes by they will be unveiling more one after the other...

Even this so called "omicron" was created and named long time ago. There are still others they will unveil in due course...

Omicron sounds like a variation of the name of the president of france. Maybe they will remix biden's name for the next variant they will announce... FOOLS!!!

cheesy

Their game plan is mind control. They will instill fear, issue directives & enforce compliance...
They will also recruit public figures, celebrities, influencers to promote their agenda...

Their final goal is getting everyone in the world "chipped" aka vaccinated. Meanwhile vaccinated people still contract covid 19, fall ill (and die too).
NO BE JUJU BE THAT? grin

These vaccine terrorists are hell-bent on launching the beast system that will be used in these last days...

The people in the western world who created awareness & started warning the world many years ago about these developments we are seeing today, were called conspiracy theorists.

Mandatory vaccine passports that western governments are now planning to enforce, was exposed many years ago by "conspiracy theorists" cheesy

I'm reminded of Noah in the bible. When he gave warnings, they laughed at him, they mocked him. They didn't believe him until it began to rain... cheesy

Doubt or believe whatever you like, it changes nothing.

Why are U going for paranoid about a pandemic and vaccine?

Is this the 1st pandemic or vaccine in the world?? It’s not even the most serious pandemic.

Calm down ooo. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Hakeem3(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Just see how the masses are being fooled by PLANdemic agents aka vaccine terrorists cheesy

All these things you are now hearing were designed long time ago... As time goes by they will be unveiling more one after the other...

Even this so called "omicron" was created and named long time ago. There are still others they will unveil in due course...

Omicron sounds like a variation of the name of the president of france. Maybe they will remix biden's name for the next variant they will announce... FOOLS!!!

cheesy

Their game plan is mind control. They will instill fear, issue directives & enforce compliance...
They will also recruit public figures, celebrities, influencers to promote their agenda...

Their final goal is getting everyone in the world "chipped" aka vaccinated. Meanwhile vaccinated people still contract covid 19, fall ill (and die too).
NO BE JUJU BE THAT? grin

These vaccine terrorists are hell-bent on launching the beast system that will be used in these last days...

The people in the western world who created awareness & started warning the world many years ago about these developments we are seeing today, were called conspiracy theorists.

Mandatory vaccine passports that western governments are now planning to enforce, was exposed many years ago by "conspiracy theorists" cheesy

I'm reminded of Noah in the bible. When he gave warnings, they laughed at him, they mocked him. They didn't believe him until it began to rain... cheesy

My brother you are very correct jare. The Conspiracy Theorist warned us before now, how they were going to usher in A Totalitarian new world order. Well here it is before our very own eyes.
Those that have eyes and ears let them use it to see and hear respectively. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Ayomi90: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
BigDawsNet:
I Hav a Theory about the new covid Omicron...

I really think the world leaders hav met on close door and they are really not happy with Africans decisions on neglecting Vaccine dosage s.

According to statistics just 6% population in all African countries combined have taking the jab....

The world Health Organization ain't happy about this and they believe Africans travelers will put other continents at risk as long as border is open ...So they Develop a fake non-existent new variant called Omicron whick will appear serious and deadly to help African hav second thought about taking the neccassry vaccine.....

I believe there is Covid 19 generally... But I don't wanna believe in the new variant...

It's just a random theory
Same vaccine that was about to expire they brought to Africa, I won't blame Africans for not taking it.

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Aether(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
How does Omnicorn or whatever differ from other variant in terms of mortality? I’m tired of reading Covid papers

The mortality rate of Covid is so low that its laughable compared to other illnesses. Fear is just what all these guys thrive on.

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by DemMannaScam: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
U neva even see anything yet
Meanwhile have u completed ur vaccine doses?
Do so if u havent, but it will neva protect u from corona virus sha

jaxxy:

Why are U going for paranoid about a pandemic and vaccine?

Is this the 1st pandemic or vaccine in the world?? It’s not even the most serious pandemic.

Calm down ooo. undecided
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hakeem3:

My brother you are very correct jare. The Conspiracy Theorist warned us before now, how they were going to usher in A Totalitarian new world order. Well here it is before our very own eyes.
Those that have eyes and ears let them use it to see and hear respectively. A word is enough for the wise.

I am sure they also warned you about 5G too,if only you know how many conspiracy theories have been dispelled over time you won't be believing that gullible human and yourself.

Conspiracy theorist are confusionist who lie to deceive fools and make profits

2 Likes

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
DemMannaScam:

U neva even see anything yet
Meanwhile have u completed ur vaccine doses?
Do so if u havent, but it will neva protect u from corona virus sha

Then what will protect people from corona virus? U are only talking about problems and raising fears bt no single solution?

So what’s the advice ur giving?

People have died in millions from corona what do u have to say about it?? Any solution? Or it’s just to spread conspiracy theories? undecided

Conspiracy theories will not cure Coronavirus. undecided

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by TMKsouth: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Ke sa tshela thupa ntate grin for as long as I still detect faintest flicker of life in him I'm not gonna leave him.

Ya lla koto!
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by planetx: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
This will never end, they will keep releasing this variants and keep encouraging booster shots every few months until we are all either dead, sterilized or turned into mindless drug junkies who needs the vaccines to function.

2 Likes

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by TMKsouth: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
francisisking:

First of all vaccines are meant to prevent a disease from entering the body since the weaker version has already been introduced to ur body isn't... so what makes you think the virus will not mutate again to a more deadly strain... will you continue taking more vaccines as it mutates and I don't want to start on after effects of the vaccines.

People still get flu even after getting a flu shot. Because it was an unprecedented pandemic, the covid vaccines were discovered in record time to prevent deaths and severe illness so they're the best defence we have so far. They will be improved over time.

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by truthstands01: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
It shows how much some western world hates Africa. China released covid-19 to the world and hid it. But South Africa brilliantly identified this variant and let the world know, they turned their back on them and closed flights to the nation. What a fraud on Africa. Africans, get some sense and be wise. Lead your people well, use your resources prudently and develop yourself. West cannot do much for you.

3 Likes

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by TMKsouth: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I am sure they also warned you about 5G too,if only you know how many conspiracy theories have been dispelled over time you won't be believing that gullible human and yourself.

Conspiracy theorist are confusionist who lie to deceive fools and make profits

I don't even understand the reasons behind conspiracy theories coz their followers either end up dead (covid) or stuck in the stone age (like with 5G).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by JaceBlaze: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ya lla koto!

Waya waya grin
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by TMKsouth: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Then what will protect people from corona virus? U are only talking about problems and raising fears bt no single solution?

People gave died in millions from corona what do u have to say about it?? Any solution? Or it’s just to spread conspiracy theories? undecided

cool cool cool
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by TMKsouth: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
jaxxy:

People gave died in millions from corona what do u have to say about it?? Any solution? Or it’s just to spread conspiracy theories? undecided

cool cool cool

He's gonna say herbs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Shake am wella till it falls off cheesy
Meanwhile have u completed all ur vaccine doses?

The so called booster shot nko?

Yes, I have. I am not ignorant.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by TMKsouth: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Aether:

The mortality rate of Covid is so low that its laughable compared to other illnesses. Fear is just what all these guys thrive on.

Someone's already forgotten the massacre that happened in Italy, the US and India.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

cool cool cool

He's gonna say herbs cheesy

Congrats South Africa has been vindicated and also applauded for alerting the world of omicron.

Well done guys.

Lol I’m trying to understand where they are going with all the conspiracies cos it still doesn’t solve any problem.

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by TMKsouth: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Congrats South Africa has been vindicated and also applauded for alerting the world of omicron.

Well done guys.

Lol I’m trying to understand where they are going with all the conspiracies cos it still doesn’t solve any problem.

Thank you!

We'll relax once they reverse the travel bans or alternatively shutdown the entire planet so we're all on an equal footing.

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by CandidNotes: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
You are so dumb, it's hard to believe that you have a brain.. shocked

DemMannaScam:

cheesy

NO BE JUJU BE THAT? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by NaWa4Lyf: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
DemMannaScam:

cheesy

NO BE JUJU BE THAT? grin

I like your moniker cool
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by adebwalex(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by SmartyPants(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
BigDawsNet:
I Hav a Theory about the new covid Omicron...

I really think the world leaders hav met on close door and they are really not happy with Africans decisions on neglecting Vaccine dosage s.

According to statistics just 6% population in all African countries combined have taking the jab....

The world Health Organization ain't happy about this and they believe Africans travelers will put other continents at risk as long as border is open ...So they Develop a fake non-existent new variant called Omicron whick will appear serious and deadly to help African hav second thought about taking the neccassry vaccine.....

I believe there is Covid 19 generally... But I don't wanna believe in the new variant...

It's just a random theory

So how does your theory account for the new variant being first discovered by Africans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) / Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles / Sleeping Paralysis: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.