Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! (5908 Views)

Lost NIN Slip / Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) / How To Pay For Corrections On Your NIN Slip Using REMITA 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! by 104zz: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Please guys, help my account was restricted because I exceeded the limit. I was asked to come to the bank along with a valid ID and Utility bill. But the problem is, I only have my nin slip, not the card
Please will the slip be accepted
It’s urgent please
Re: Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! by Shellsploit: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Yes.. as long as it is verified NIN from Abuja
Re: Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! by Pierocash(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
104zz:
Please guys, help my account was restricted because I exceeded the limit. I was asked to come to the bank along with a valid ID and Utility bill. But the problem is, I only have my nin slip, not the card
It’s urgent please
yes, your nin can be used.

Or use the Nimc mws app from Google play store. And print out your Plastic National ID plastic card
Re: Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! by ROYH(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
You can use your nin to upgrade, open or even create any official account..
NIN is also national ID card..
104zz:
It’s urgent please
just that the cost of plastic and the delay in getting it made Nigeria government to they process am with paper.

Meanwhile, you can pay for the premium nin slip and fold it to real plastic ID card with just less than 1,000 naira..
if you don't know how, you can watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84DAaWE7T94

1 Like

Re: Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! by 104zz: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2021
It’s the white slip tho,
i was given the slip after the Nimc registration.
Cause I heard there is an original/improved slip please

ROYH:
You can use your nin to upgrade, open or even create any official account..
NIN is also national ID card.. just that the cost of plastic and the delay in getting it made Nigeria government to they process am with paper.

Meanwhile, you can pay for the premium nin slip and fold it to real plastic ID card with just less than 1,000 naira..
if you don't know how, you can watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84DAaWE7T94
Re: Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! by 104zz: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2021
It’s the white slip tho,
i was given the slip immediately after the Nimc registration.
But I heard there is an original/improved slip please

Shellsploit:
Shellsploit:
Re: Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! by ROYH(m): 5:17am On Dec 01, 2021
The white slip is the same as the green slip too.. Just that the green slip is coloured, hence it can easily be used for online and offline verification purposes more efficiently than the white..
104zz:
It’s the white slip tho,
i was given the slip after the Nimc registration.
Cause I heard there is an original/improved slip please

just 1,200 naira will get you the green slip, then additional 500 naira for folding/turning it into plastic

1 Like

Re: Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! by miraolakunle: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
angry
Re: Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! by davebanjo: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Deposed Deji Of Akure And His Wife Before The Great Fight / How To Insert Quote Here! / You Can Now Download 2go Latest Version 7.5 For Java, Android, Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.