Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate (26314 Views)

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thank God the court sroppes this fraud just like Buhari.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by fergie001: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
othermen:
How did he get the certificate in the first place?
He was rusticated from UNIMAID in 1984.

He brought a letter of transfer that he wanted to continue from second year. Of Course, it's a State Univ, the then VC was his kinsman and he was the Gov., he was allowed to continue and was given a certificate.

When he left office, he started having issues with his successor, who was privy to everything (by virtue of been his Chief-of-Staff), including the fact that the letter of transfer was not authentic.

So his successor activated the "attack mode" and it was withdrawn.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Rexwalters1: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
donbachi:
While bubu waec mata done die.
Person wey go school pass your papa?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by fergie001: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
chloride6:
Alaye, better go Baze go study law..

grin grin grin
Ifeanyi Uba, Melaye & co... grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
BKayy:
See the Illiterate that ruled Abia

Google the word illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Rexwalters1: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Thank God the court sroppes this fraud just like Buhari.
Wetin concern President Buhari with Orji Kalu certificate?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by realstars: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
In This Case, What Will INEC Do With The Bleep Certificate.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Rexwalters1: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
BKayy:
See the Illiterate that ruled Abia

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Richy4(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
And the real graduates are looking for employment while those with questionable certificates are being appointed daily in government offices..
What a Karishika world angry
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Wetin concern President Buhari with Orji Kalu certificate?
Has he produced his certificate? I guess you must be living in the moon for you to not know Buhari has refused to show any of his certs. Audio certs.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by MrBanner(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sha14:
Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this years indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Oam4j Rocktation Justwise
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Praxis758: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
othermen:
How did he get the certificate in the first place?

Seems he used his influence as governor to perpetrate the evil.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by BKayy: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Google the word illiterate
Have you seen him read and write before?
Now, Google the word "busy body"
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by IbileIfe: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
donbachi:
While bubu waec mata done die.
Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School - Politics - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/6762510/pictures-president-buhari-secondary-school

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Arabaincubus: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
What a shame!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by techWriter1: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
While bubu waec mata undertaken die.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Moneymagnet24(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Omo as we just dey on soft so we never face court case before. Thank you jesus.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Abagworo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Zico5:
So this man is not even a graduate. No wonder he was picking his words when he addressed the NYSC members in Nsala Ngwa north during orientation camp precisely 2005. That's why it's easy for our leaders to loot with no pity since majority of them are not that educated.

Wisdom is different from certificate. Kalu was rusticated in his final year at Unimaid because of student union activism then he went to ABSU as a sitting Governor to complete his remaining single session to get a degree which is the reason for his present case

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Thandiubani(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
You don’t need a first degree certificate to be president as shown by Buhari. Let OUK clear his name on the issue of corruption, then we can talk of 2023.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by snoopz: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
imagine that useless judge that restored his certificate lacked jurisdiction... didn't the judge know that before? Dem go just dey apply law anyhow
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Jostoman: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
zuma4k:
We all know their game plan. He's a strong contender for the office of the President FRN from the Southeast Zone.

So they are making every possible effort to discredit him from contesting.
Tinubu and ouk never see anything.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Abagworo:

Wisdom is different from certificate. Kalu was rusticated in his final year at Unimaid because of student union activism then he went to ABSU as a sitting Governor to complete his remaining single session to get a degree which is the reason for his present case
How can someone that was rusticated be issue a transfer letter from the same University that rusticated him? He bleep up, he should have maintained his least qualification (SSCE) he was using, since that was the minimum qualification required by law to contest for any office in Nigeria. Anyway, that doesn't stop him from aspiring for any political office since he has the minimum requirement (WAEC)
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by lightwind(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nawaoo....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
BKayy:

Have you seen him read and write before?
Now, Google the word "busy body"

No! and what proof have you that he can’t read and write? Eat an humble pie

Busy body on a public forum? SMH
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Elock1: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
A state of emergency needs to be declared in the three tiers of government , because this country has too many illiterates in office carrying forged or doctored university certificates. undecided
honestly speaking.. Either These leaders no get sense one bit Or they are just outrighly wicked or they are BOTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by baralatie(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
A state of emergency needs to be declared in the three tiers of government , because this country has too many illiterates in office carrying forged or doctored university certificates. undecided
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thiwalade:
grin

They're quick to shout school na scam. They quickly rush to go and make money. See them scampering around looking for that certificate in old age. At the very least try finish at least HND.

See who I was rooting for as Incoming Igbo president.

Certificate may stand against you later in the future.

Waec is what you Need to be Nigeria president. So the bars are very low
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Hakeem3(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Most of these leaders where either dropouts or didn’t even go to school afterall., yet they won’t create an enabling environment for credible and certified graduates to practice and exercise their academic skills. They aren’t even worthy to be called leaders. Such Daft, corrupt, selfish, greedy and incompetent set of old manipulative generation we have as leaders.
Tueeh!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by fergie001: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Waec is what you Need to be Nigeria president. So the bars are very low
You need lower than WAEC:
Primary School and having held leadership positions as acceptable by INEC.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
fergie001:

You need lower than WAEC:
Primary School and having held leadership positions as acceptable by INEC.

To tell you how useless the country is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Saraki Celebrates Dino Melaye’s 45th Birthday In Kogi, Sings For Him(Video, Pix) / Gridlock: Osinbajo, Sanwo-olu Visit Apapa, Inspect Ongoing Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.