Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,284 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? (11783 Views)

How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by BlackyOne(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
I was bathing this evening in the cool shower so I had to watch my anal area and stick my finger I inside my anus and I felt good about it and was wondering how it could feel to receive a dick inside.

Mind you I'm not gay and will never be.
So I'm just wondering if the feelings in anal sex feels same as vagina in ladies.

Op ur last sentence seems to suggest that you are make, what in the fuckery hell would make u insert anything into your Ass hole.... Are you suffering from gayanus asshole.

And you felt good afterwards and still thinking of receiving dickolodion anullus, you're terribly I'll and would soon need to start wearing diapers in your grown age.
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Olamilekxy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Datboredberry:
I've commented... undecided

When y'all slut shame women here...why would they comment?

Even you just called the op gay...

I swear, Nigerians are the worse set of people...

Go to Quora... The maturity there... Even Reddit...

ಠ_ʖಠ

First time I'm liking your post

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Jayzel: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn! Nigerians are hypocrites and unintelligent. A guy asked a reasonable question, but the foolish ones decided to project their holier than thou personality. It's natural to be curious!

Ladies would have commented but they stayed off because it's very obvious they gonna slut-shame them. Imagine some calling him gay because he seeks answers to his curiosity. I'm damn sure most of them would be curious to know what it feels like.

They make sex look like a taboo but most of them are perverts! Shameless hypocrites!!!

It some~times hurt to tell my white folk's "hey i'm from nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
I can't see what I did wrong all you above me. Don't you wash your butt hole with water? Nawa o
How old are you.?
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by MufasaLion: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jayzel:

That's sad, I understand. Your personality will make them wanna associate with you irrespective of what your country is.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Jayzel: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

That's sad, I understand. Your personality will make them wanna associate with you irrespective of what your country is.
Yea dude
Still 100% cool tho
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Deicide: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
go to quora or reddit to ask your questiong, even if na 3 people answer your question e go still beta pass anything you go see here.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
I was bathing this evening in the cool shower so I had to watch my anal area and stick my finger I inside my anus and I felt good about it and was wondering how it could feel to receive a dick inside.

Mind you I'm not gay and will never be.
So I'm just wondering if the feelings in anal sex feels same as vagina in ladies.
Just give it a trial, u will be convinced
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by rastaLivity: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
You should have gone straight to ask the ladies your question, without letting us into your gay-lust moment

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn! Nigerians are hypocrites and unintelligent. A guy asked a reasonable question, but the foolish ones decided to project their holier than thou personality. It's natural to be curious!

Ladies would have commented but they stayed off because it's very obvious they gonna slut-shame them. Imagine some calling him gay because he seeks answers to his curiosity. I'm damn sure most of them would be curious to know what it feels like.

They make sex look like a taboo but most of them are perverts! Shameless hypocrites!!!

Don't mind them bro
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by JusthowIfeel: 2:34am On Dec 01, 2021
Y'all be careful on this Forum with weird questions.

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by NelviusGrey(m): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Fagggggot

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by NelviusGrey(m): 3:50am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're capping way too hard bro...is you gay fam? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by MufasaLion: 3:55am On Dec 01, 2021
NelviusGrey:

You're capping way too hard bro...is you gay fam? grin

No, I ain't no gay. I'm straight and I like tities and ass. I just don't like hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by weblord1900: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Cerebellum:
Stop asking disgusting questions angry
stop doing disgusting things
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by ashawopikin(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Thermodynamics:
If you think Nigerian girls would come here and comment, then you are mistaking.
I tire for our women, shame shame, even in a faceless and untraceable forum like this.
besides how many female even dey nairaland, majority of them are guys desguised as females

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Adadioranma79(f): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Trust me, this forum isn't faceless or untraceable, it's what you make of it in the end sha

Thermodynamics:
If you think Nigerian girls would come here and comment, then you are mistaking.
I tire for our women, shame shame, even in a faceless and untraceable forum like this.
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Adadioranma79(f): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2021
It shouldn't be, you can show them you are a different breed of Nigerian if you are sure about it . Be the positive change!

Jayzel:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by BIGPREEK: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2021
HenryDion:

You came to the wrong place lol. Most male NLders don't even wash their ass because it's gay to them cheesy
if u dnt wash you ass tell us so and not generalize strangers on a faceless forum to satisfy your gay tendencies...
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by BIGPREEK: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

No, I ain't no gay. I'm straight and I like tities and ass. I just don't like hypocrisy.
check well you might be bi, cus your defence goes way beyond hypocrisy
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by MufasaLion: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2021
BIGPREEK:
check well you might be bi, cus your defence goes way beyond hypocrisy

You mad? My defence was purely about hypocrisy! Stop insulting me!
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2021
BIGPREEK:
if u dnt wash you ass tell us so and not generalize strangers on a faceless forum to satisfy your gay tendencies...

Do you wash your ass?
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2021
BIGPREEK:

Do you wash your ass? Besides,I said MOST. Seems you don't know what's generalized...
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2021
BIGPREEK:

Do you wash your ass? Besides, I said MOST. Seems you don't know what's generalized...
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by BIGPREEK: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2021
HenryDion:

Do you wash your ass? Besides, I said MOST. Seems you don't know what's generalized...
theres a very big difference between washing your ass and sticking fingers up your butthole and feeling good about it

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2021
BIGPREEK:
theres a very big difference between washing your ass and sticking fingers up your butthole and feeling good about it

Seems your dropped your sense at home ... I repeat, most male NDlers don't wash their ass cause it's gay to them... Take that to the bank and cash it out tongue
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Jayzel: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Adadioranma79:
It shouldn't be, you can show them you are a different breed of Nigerian if you are sure about it . Be the positive change!

Yea curiousity some~times do make me feel that way tho
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by toujurs: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Honestly,most of people in Nigeria have little or no i.q,of all the countries in the world,Nigeria is the worst of all,most people in Nigeria come out of their homes looking all cute but with no brain.
Smh
You that is a man, and using an f, on your profile, are you not worst of them all undecided
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Albertone(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Honestly,most of people in Nigeria have little or no i.q,of all the countries in the world,Nigeria is the worst of all,most people in Nigeria come out of their homes looking all cute but with no brain.
Smh

I'm interested in your reason for saying this.
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Albertone(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Adadioranma79:
Trust me, this forum isn't faceless or untraceable, it's what you make of it in the end sha

It is not faceless when you decide to reveal yourself.
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by SenatePresdo(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Thermodynamics:

It's the Guys here that caused and still causing it.

They are extremely judgmental.

Maybe a lot of small boys around here.

Around 2009_2014.. A female might have answered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.