Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) (13745 Views)

9 Different Shapes And Sizes Of A Woman Vagina As Reveled By Doctors (photos) / Who Needs A God-fearing Girlfriend With Ashawo Vibes- Lady Advertises Herself / Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Homeboiy: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Let’s talk about the pigeon

Na true say you see pigeon wey them tie inside the room?

8 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by DroppingLiquid: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thugnificent:
That's the same thing she will tell other higher paying customers who want raw. You just played yourself bro. Go for HIV test.

And the high paying na 3k max ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by DroppingLiquid: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
She has a spirit husband, and that pigeon was given to her by a juju man to use and tied down her spirit husband so other men can find her attractive. It seems that the spell was not strong enough because he still got access to you. Well, i hope the spirit husband is not the vindictive type, it's rare to see the those types sha.

Jerkbaba:
Around 8pm yesterday, naso one magical konji just hold me! Tuammmm! Naso I jam my self for 2k brothel! As I reach, normal sturvz, "oga hw far" I go do you well. "Bros which kind style you want" "I go suck your prick well". I just dey look around dey find my type, naso I just see one fleshy dark skin girl with big nyash! Sharply I called her, I said let's go. Naso we enter room. As we enter room, I see one big pigeon for corner tied up. shocked. Omo fear grip me small! But the girl make sense die so I just overlook am. Naso we discuss price small, we agree con pull cloth. She comot her pant, con drop her nyansh for my prick they grind am. My dick stand, she wear the condom for me. She climb bed face down ass up. Na so I put prick inside. Pahhhh! Pahhhh! Pahhhh! Na so the big black nyash just dey make loud noise. All the Ashawo dey eavesdropp wan see watin dey happen! Na so I just dey fvuck dey fvuck, next thing something wey dey like teeth just bite my prick like this! shocked. Omo I pull out quickly! Check my prick whether everything still dey intact! She con ask me, bros watin happen? I tell her nothing o. I don cum na why. She say na so you quick reach. I say yes oo. Na so I just give her her money, wear cloth pick race!! Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thugnificent:
That's the same thing she will tell other higher paying customers who want raw. You just played yourself bro. Go for HIV test.
Nigerians must always have something to say. Dat one concern u o

1 Like

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
ObiaboAdoka:
Guy na one spirit bite ur dick wen u d thrust oo. U enter room c pigeon common sense no tell u say she d diabolical?

Are you minding the OP? I just dey look am dey Laff! sad

If his Story is really True, then make e go for some Prayers!
Or Buy Holy Water in any nearby church and Cleanse his irresponsible Preek! undecided cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by KingTom(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
For our side here na 1k. But e get one small fine ashawo wey I fvck, the girl stopped me in the middle of action say make i do am raw, say my prick too sweet but I go add money, I say no wahala. E be like dis girl start dis ashawo work new. Her puna warm ehn...as I was pounding I asked "make i come inside? She said no. I said I no sabi withdraw o, I go add 1k that's everything go be 3k. She said oya do. I had the best sex of my life dat night. Anytime I go there na she I dey meet, cos i I like it raw. And the girl don fall in love sef. She say make i find one day pay hotel make she come fvck me till day break. I say no problem. I asked her why u dey allow me fvck raw hope I'm safe? She say na only me she dey fvck raw for here....because I make her cum within 4 mins. Say if na about std say make i no fear, na me be the second person wey she don fvck raw since she begin fvck for dis life. Say na she suppose fear. I say okay o! As I'm typing dis, we are currently dating. I don fall in love. The girl fine, light skin, get shape like Nengi of bbnaija, 5ft. If care is not taking I fit marry her sef grin
Sweetie loading grin

4 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Jerkbaba: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
She has a spirit husband, and that pigeon was given to her by a juju man to use and tied down her spirit husband so other men can find her attractive. It seems that the spell was not strong enough because he still got access to you. Well, i hope the spirit husband is not the vindictive type, it's rare to see the those types sha.

you're not making any goddamn sense! undecided
Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Jerkbaba: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Homeboiy:
Let’s talk about the pigeon

Na true say you see pigeon wey them tie inside the room?
no na false I see. Mumu.
Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Double0h7(f): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
I'm waiting for a rational explanation for this shocked
Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Homeboiy: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jerkbaba:
no na false I see. Mumu.

Your father mumu

Idiot

Na Ashawo go kill you

Dan banza

7 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Jerkbaba: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Homeboiy:

Your father mumu

Idiot

Na Ashawo go kill you

Dan banza
you dey form keyboard warrior. You no fit talk all this one for my face because na your tongue I go remove make you no speak again.
Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by DroppingLiquid: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jerkbaba:
you're not making any goddamn sense! undecided

What's the color of the pigeon?
Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Jerkbaba: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

What's the color of the pigeon?
Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by DroppingLiquid: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jerkbaba:

Just kidding man. Why so defensive? Your thread was funny.

2 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by samtol4(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Conji na bastard..

Learn how to masturbate and you will be free.

Me even after visiting a brothel I will also masturbate because I hardly release with all these ashawo girls, I will last long to the extent they will be frowning at me, saying I am wasting their time, on top of my money wey I paid you?angry angry angry angry
You need deliverrance from masturbation . Accept Jesus Christ and be free for ever

3 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Jerkbaba: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
samtol4:
You need deliverrance from masturbation . Accept Jesus Christ and be free for ever
shut up! Like you don't jack off. angry
Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by gregyboy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jerkbaba:
Its just the vaginal walls. But the thing dey like say it bite me! kiss

It happens, her pussy walls was about closing on your dick, thats what they usually call magu, thank god you escaped, if not your dick would have been trapped there and right now you would have been in the news...

1 Like

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by rastaLivity: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
For our side here na 1k. But e get one small fine ashawo wey I fvck, the girl stopped me in the middle of action say make i do am raw, say my prick too sweet but I go add money, I say no wahala. E be like dis girl start dis ashawo work new. Her puna warm ehn...as I was pounding I asked "make i come inside? She said no. I said I no sabi withdraw o, I go add 1k that's everything go be 3k. She said oya do. I had the best sex of my life dat night. Anytime I go there na she I dey meet, cos i I like it raw. And the girl don fall in love sef. She say make i find one day pay hotel make she come fvck me till day break. I say no problem. I asked her why u dey allow me fvck raw hope I'm safe? She say na only me she dey fvck raw for here....because I make her cum within 4 mins. Say if na about std say make i no fear, na me be the second person wey she don fvck raw since she begin fvck for dis life. Say na she suppose fear. I say okay o! As I'm typing dis, we are currently dating. I don fall in love. The girl fine, light skin, get shape like Nengi of bbnaija, 5ft. If care is not taking I fit marry her sef grin
see love, carry her go see your mama na

5 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by amzee(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na my customer she b
Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Jerkbaba: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
gregyboy:

It happens, her pussy walls was about closing on your dick, thats what they usually call magu, thank god you escaped, if not your dick would have been trapped there and right now you would have been in the news...
which kind mumu b this?

1 Like

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Olalekside01(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
Abeg any hookup babe in Ado Ekiti pm me on 08149040345

1 Like

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by realestate99: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
The dark forces have combined to use your 1gig destiny, they are currently on it using it for streaming movies, matches , documentaries etc when they are done with you, you will be left with 10 mb to access nairaland and bet9ja sites.

15 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by realestate99: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Fear fear boy.

It is her vaginal wall gripping your penis. She really has very good control of her vaginal walls. Very few women can do dat stuff. angry
.....but op said something bite him, does the vaginal wall has electric fence?

4 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by federal9: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
2DADDEY:

Your so-called loyal girlfriend is another guy's

That means your sister is a prostitute because she is my GF.

3 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by BigYash: 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Are you for real? Bleep ashawo raw and you are evening thinking of marrying her.. Bros you get mind o.. I wish you goodluck ! U sabi take risk sha grin

6 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by BigYash: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Lakoko .. In other words,op don nter one chance for spirit husband hand. grin. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit,forget about it.

2 Likes

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by smartr: 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Conji na bastard..

Learn how to masturbate and you will be free.

Me even after visiting a brothel I will also masturbate because I hardly release with all these ashawo girls, I will last long to the extent they will be frowning at me, saying I am wasting their time, on top of my money wey I paid you?angry angry angry angry

angry angry

Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Hotspotbro(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2021
Damn Niggar...
Re: Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) by Jnrp(m): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2021
NaijaBoy213:

Them dey fall in love with Ashawo? E be like say your village people don do you strong thing oo grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Date An Atheist? / Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt / Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.