Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Is My Phone Spying On Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Phone Spying On Me? (575 Views)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Spying On Your Spouse’s Phone In Saudi Arabia Now Comes With A N47m Fine / Saudi Arabia Criminalizes Spousal Spying On Cellphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Phone Spying On Me? by ambient: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
I have been noticing things anytime I discuss an interest on something with my husband boom,I must see the advertisement on either Facebook or Instagram the nest day.

The other day I was discussing the need to change my car interior seat and stereo guess what I saw the next day,advert from car seat dealers and radio changers,I did not for a day browsed about them or googled them at all,just a conversation I heard.the one that happened today was when my son said he wanted a monster truck, we were checking tried deciding on ShopRite or games,I never search for it only for me to be scroll on the street of Instagram and saw alot of ad on kids toys and cars.the other time was lactation biscuits when I was complaining of my breast milk.....lol

Who have had this kind of experience,abeg tell me I am not paranoid....
Re: Is My Phone Spying On Me? by slimjohn2k5: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Anything to make the mulla. Ur camera may be on without u knowing self.

With tech, your privacy is now tied to t&c's

1 Like

Re: Is My Phone Spying On Me? by container331(f): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ask your husband.
Re: Is My Phone Spying On Me? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
LET'S WAIT FOR OUR ELDERS FIRST, NA THEM KNOW PASS.

Re: Is My Phone Spying On Me? by Timekeeper: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin

U sure say no be imagination but I bliv its possible sha
Re: Is My Phone Spying On Me? by achillesfoot(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
I don't know if you are ready to hear the answer to your question? You must be prepared to swallow the answer.. Cos it's worrisome but that's the world we live in.. Edward Snowden warned us all.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Phone Spying On Me? by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
ambient:
I have been noticing things anytime I discuss an interest on something with my husband boom,I must see the advertisement on either Facebook or Instagram the nest day.

The other day I was discussing the need to change my car interior seat and stereo guess what I saw the next day,advert from car seat dealers and radio changers,I did not for a day browsed about them or googled them at all,just a conversation I heard.the one that happened today was when my son said he wanted a monster truck, we were checking tried deciding on ShopRite or games,I never search for it only for me to be scroll on the street of Instagram and saw alot of ad on kids toys and cars.the other time was lactation biscuits when I was complaining of my breast milk.....lol

I don't wanna get into much details, but, YES.

The moment you slot your SIM into any phone, all your details are with them. That's why I always laugh when Yahoo boys say they're smart. grin If dem need you, dem go get you, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Is My Phone Spying On Me? by ambient: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2021
container331:
Ask your husband.

Ask him what?

Mods front page make the techy people answer,tag them
Re: Is My Phone Spying On Me? by illicit(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Yes it does

Google does, especially when u use Google voice

Ur phone listens
Re: Is My Phone Spying On Me? by Cerebellum: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2021
A don land!!

Re: Is My Phone Spying On Me? by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 01, 2021
ambient:

You are not paranoid, Google and other apps listen to your conversation even though they all claim they don't. True caller is the worst.

All those apps on your phone also share data using cookies. Once you search something on Google or outside of Instagram and you open Instagram, you will see those ads on Instagram. It uses your cookies information.

1 Like

Re: Is My Phone Spying On Me? by socialmediaman: 1:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Is it possible your husband used your phone to Google after the discussion? Or your son used your phone? Or someone is pranking you? Do you use Google Home or Siri?

(1) (Reply)

I Beg You In The Name Of God / LASG React To Alleged Viral Video Of Dismissed Customary Court Member -Mr Ishola / The Nuclear Bombs Called Gas Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.