Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area (26485 Views)

Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by SeriouslySense(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
kk lol, nonsense can be beautiful cheesy cheesy cheesy
smartr:

Beautiful nonsense undecided
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by SeriouslySense(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Timekeeper:

U dey craze.. So real niggar is by infections àbí
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Moneyboyz: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Funny thing is this person will have unprotected sex with some innocent nigga or girl and pass this stuff on, I'm sure the person who infected you is aware of their status.
This shit has no cure
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by SeriouslySense(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
You will overcome this.

Apsis:

I had sex with protection!

I'm not a reckless person, u cant make me feel bad... one thing I can assure everyone with bad comments here is I will overcome this problem!
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Twoclans(f): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
VillageBus:
I hear say na amputation be the only solution to herpes!
So which day u go say final goodbye to yah preek?

Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Apsis: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
[s]
Moneyboyz:
Funny thing is this person will have unprotected sex with some innocent nigga or girl and pass this stuff on, I'm sure the person who infected you is aware of their status.[/s]
This shit has no cure
Don't speak for me!
The person I got it from is asymptomatic.
What's the point of spreading it?
All I can do now is to seek Gods mercy and live the rest of my life happily.
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Apsis: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeriouslySense:
You will overcome this.

Amen!
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by frankputer: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
seem herpes infected person can not impregnate a woman ?
read that from an article, scientific research work .
could this be true ?
that his flude is always concentrated with herpes making to swimming boys not to be active enough to break d egg
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Hkff: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Are you having too much sexxx
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by LisaAnneMia: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Apsis:
Hello every
Pls I need help seriously
I've been experiencing Tingling/burning sensation on public area for 2 weeks now, I went for test and it came back negative
Has anyone had such experience before, pls kindly share solution.

Hi dear, I'm sorry about what's going on with you. I dunno if you're a Christian or if you believe in healing from Christ. I'm not going to tell you to fast or read 50 Bible verses a day or meet any pastor to lay hands on you for healing. You can do that if u wish. What I'll just tell you is very simple and it'll need you to simply believe.

I'd love for you to partake of the Holy Communion. Don't fear based on what people have said that if you're unworthy or someone who's not living right, you'll fall sick or die. For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner, eats and drinks judgement to himself, not discerning the Lord's body... So to discern the Lord's body is to separate the work of the body from the work of the blood.

Jesus bore your disease on the cross. The blood represents your sins that have been forgiven. So when you partake, don't ask Him to heal you. Simply thank Him for healing you cos He has already healed you. Tell Him "thank You Jesus that by Your stripe, I have been healed from..." And when you want to drink the wine, don't ask Him to forgive you for sinning in the first place or be sin-conscious. Be forgiveness-conscious and say [b]"Thank you Jesus for forgiving me of all my sins and making me righteous by Your precious blood"

Don't neglect taking any drugs administered to you. Neither should you ignore the Lord's supper. Take the Holy Communion daily...once or twice or three times a day if you want, even more, till you see the manifestation. In the Bible, the disciples went from house to house to partake of it. So they ate it many times a day. But don't do it ritually. Each time you want to partake, even though you're preparing it, see Jesus preparing it for you and giving you the bread and wine. This is very important for your healing - don't have the mentality that you're trying to be healed each time you take it. Instead, believe and thank Jesus that you're already healed. It's a thanksgiving time. That's faith.

You can use grape juice or wine or any other drink that looks like wine. You can use bread or crackers too. And when partaking, don't look somber or sad. Rejoice and believe your breakthrough is here. Just know Jesus wants to heal you no matter what you've done in your past and believe it cos it's the truth. Disease isn't from God. Majority of what Jesus did on earth was to heal.

Remember the children of Israel the night before they left Egypt? The Bible says none were feeble when they left. And that's because of what they partook the night before. They ate a lamb. And now, we in the new covenant have the perfect Lamb to eat. If you think you don't have that "big faith" to believe you've already been healed, each time you partake, just believe in your heart that you are getting better and better. Take it one step at a time. Remember Jesus said a faith as little as a mustard seed can move mountains? So see your faith as small as that each time you partake. See yourself being healed little by little each time you partake. Don't give up no matter how many days or weeks or months you eat it. You'll get better and you'll see the results, permanent results. Also, continuously listen to sermons that speak on Jesus' love for you, sermons that explains the finished work of Christ and not the law... strictly about Jesus. Faith won't come by hearing the law or obeying the commandments. Faith comes when you hear the good news of Jesus...that Jesus is healing, just like those who got healed when Jesus was on earth. They heard He was healing and got healed. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of Christ.

Lastly, a single act of eating brought damnation to the world (Adam)...it brought sicknesses and aging to the world. So can a simple act of partaking of the Lord's body reverse all the curses and sicknesses. I pray you receive divine health in Jesus name! I'd love to explain more but it's already too long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by scopusng(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Come to my village. Na one time treatment.
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by frankputer: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Apsis:

I did test for HIV, hepatitis and for general infections all came back negative but symptoms still persisted so I went back did another round of test which showed reactive for herpes. Herpes test alone cost me 10k

what's the test result like from the lab paper

1 igG reactive
or
2 igM Reactive

which one ?
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by smartr: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bigchristo:
I’m married oh

Same thing i'm saying undecided
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Ten06(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Perfectman91:

Is this for real?

Bro, it is for real.
I'm a living example. AsraZeneca vacine doesn't tolerate any virus infection in the system. A doctor friend in the UK called to tell me to take it because he knows what I was going through, bros that was how I became totally freed from herpes simplex
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by BRATISLAVA: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
are u a doctor? Am telling u something u are aguring with me.
You're a doctor?
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by joeheaven(f): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Apsis:

I'm going for more test today

If it is Herpes, it actually do not have cure medically, but you can regularly detox your body. Because most diseases are from the bloodstream.

Let's hope it's not herpes...but with this wonderful detox, you are sure of a solution.

Let's say cleansing will help get rid of those toxins and help you recover fast.

Check my post about detoxing on fbk Njuglobal

1 Share

Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by frankputer: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
You can make your donation for Herpes Vaccine mRNA , Phase 1 Human Trial in 2022

Herpes Simplex Virus Research Fund
Dr. Harvey Friedman(mRNA founder)

https://socialfundraising.apps.upenn.edu/socialFundraising/jsp/fast.do?&fastStart=customTemplateByNameOrId&customApplicationNameOrId=HSVresearchfund
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by WELLINGTON01: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Houseofglam7:
Say hello to herpes cheesy

pls how can someone manage or cure herpes
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by WELLINGTON01: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bolaji26:

Sorry abt that.

no cure for it.

Naso u go carry am for body till u old

jessuuuu!!!....but will the person still be able to have sex, will procreate, is the pain constant, how is it manage?

pls enlighten me, abeg
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by billyG(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Curious345:
Take ceftriaxone injection for 3days.
Follow up with azythromycin for 5days, once aday 500mg.

Then wait for one week

Then take doxycycline for 10days..
HSV is a viral infection not bacterial.
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Pufpuf(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Laboratory in Nigeria will not confirm herpes for you.
I'm a medical doctor and you may contact me for advice 08038642174
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by billyG(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
6 in 10 people has herpes simplex virus..it is the main courses of Whitlow on the fingers.if you have not have Whitlow before in your life say nay.
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by femiasaolu2014: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
In this big 2021, people are still riding unprotected?

Omo!!!
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Curious345: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
billyG:

HSV is a viral infection not bacterial.
but he did not say he has HERPES NA....
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Enyimbamercedes: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
It’s is more common than you think. Go to a pharmacy and buy acyclovir tablets or topical cream and apply to the blisters.
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Ten06(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please, in addition to what I already said on this thread.
Before you go to take the Covid-19 AsraZeneca vacine, make sure you see a doctor so that he can recommend drugs for you to relieve the symptoms before you go to take the vacine.

Herpes is a very stubborn infection, it is mostly managed with drugs like cyprozen, acyclovir etc.
When the symptoms has already gone you can now go and take the vacine, unless your doctor advised otherwise.

But the vacine jab will totally eliminate it and you will not experience it again.

Please, after it has been eliminated, try and buy me wine to appreciate this information because some people has been living with herpes simplex for more than 10year before this vacine was introduced, and some are still living with it because they don't know that AsraZeneca can eliminate it
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Bolaji26(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
WELLINGTON01:

jessuuuu!!!....but will the person still be able to have sex, will procreate, is the pain constant, how is it manage?

pls enlighten me, abeg

My friend get am too.

You will be able to have sex but it might be very painful in the process.

Their is a drug that reduce the pain tho
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Pablodtotti: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Drink lots of water ..most times it's internal heat
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by OYEDIPE(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Apsis:

Urine test and also a swab was taken from my urethral opening
Also did HIV test

All negative
What could be wrong with me?
Kidney stone most likely. Drink alot of water. Soon you will pass it out.
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by chaloskyx: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
ITS YOUR SPIDER SENSES MAY BE YOU HAVE TURNED TO SPIDERMAN
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Bigchristo: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
smartr:

Same thing i'm saying undecided
You don’t mean it, so you literally think all married women cheat? Nor go mistake shook married woman o magoon is real., apart from that fucking another mans wife is a curse the Karma is inevitable grin grin
Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by Henon: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Apsis:
I just got the test result, Herpes has been confirmed...damn!
Be careful out there
Dude, if it is herpes, then that's badnews 'cause no cure for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Sore Throat / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Health Benefits Of Ginger And Garlic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.