Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? (40273 Views)

Motives Could Save Your Life / 5 Reasons Why You Should Opt For Eco-friendly Mattresses / Types Of Wedding Invitation Cards That A Couple Can Opt For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. see them crawling out of their cage.

Look, I don't have your own time now. I wanna believe you've not gotten over the overdose of.... (You know now) I gave you the last time. That should still last you a lifetime. You know.

So, I'll just pass because you didn't even hit a nerve with the mumble jumble you typed up there. With your muscular face and sunken eyes.
Thanks to filters for helping to fill in some parts.

Please, let's not start. You will regret it. grin

I don't have joy. I will so derail your thread you will regret why you opened it in the first place. You want to compare your amoebic look to my face? Make I post your pic side by side with mine? You dey ment? grin

Who does that? cheesy

No let me land you slap wey dey make cow fall o. Just go fix your insecurities and try to find a relationship before menopause comes knocking or else na you and pillow go dey kpansh for night. grin

And errm, I'm waiting for your mod boyfriend to come do his justice. You good for nothing with a guttersnipe look.

Jealous old hag. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Hathor5(f): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Acidosis:

- What-if doubts will set in.

- Motherhood realities (one will get her desiring more).

I am not so sure that motherhood and pregnancy realities will have this effect. The opposite might be the case.

2 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't have joy. I will so derail your thread you will regret why you opened it in the first place. You want to compare your amoebic look to my face? Make I post your pic side by side with mine? You dey ment? grin

Who does that? cheesy

No let me land you slap wey dey make cow fall o. Just go fix your insecurities and try to find a relationship before menopause comes knocking or else na you and pillow go dey kpansh for night. grin

And errm, I'm waiting for your mod boyfriend to come do his justice. You good for nothing with a guttersnipe look.

Jealous old hag. cheesy

Please do you have her pix?
I'm really curious to see what she looks like.
But why una dey call am old hag

2 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Jealous old hag. cheesy
Lmaoooooo grin grin grin grin grin
You're very wicked.
It's like you don't want this woman to sleep this night

2 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Raalsalghul: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
This one is not ready for marriage.

Selfishness, narcissism and foolery embedded in one post. Reeks of me, me, me. If I were the guy, I'll just happily take my L in peace and jet out of this already mentally stressful relationship. What a pity for the poor man. embarassed

Why not freeze all your eggs instead since you want one child than force your demonic and narcissistic opinion into his head?

You go tay for house. No be say she even fine sef.

grin

Victoria why na?

5 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Michelle55: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Off point as usual.

Anyways, I ain't got time to banter words with an unattractive lonely soul like you. It's very evident in your tone that as much as you wish, you ain't getting the attention of the opposite sex and that has taken a toll on your reasoning making you talk left when others are talking right. You're clearly starved of the attention you seek hence the bitterness.

Please, I'm not the cause of your painment. Go pick on somone your own Size and let me be. I owe you nothing.

I'm so done with you.
Holy molly! Emi? Starved of attention? This one pain you enter bone marrow no be small.
You don buy market cheesy you for take time go through my profile for here make you for know say you be moimoi case, you go soon deactivate this account as I dey see you so grin

On a more serious note, you thought being a woman would stop people from calling you out when you are utterly wrong and selfish? Please think again inugo

You want someone to give up his fertility when we are not even sure you are worth the stress, you are a nag and very manipulative. Your posts here reeks of it big time, you didn't only suggest the one child policy but also insisted he should go through the process of getting the vasectomy. Perhaps I'm missing something here, abeg who you be again? As Otedola pikin wey you be or as virgin Mary? Even Mary can't ask Joseph such sacrifice except God lays it in his heart to do so.

Trust me, you ain't worth nada! I pray God opens the eyes of the young man to see the kinda hellfire on earth he's about to carry into his bosom! Amen!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Raalsalghul: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. see them crawling out of their cage.

Look, I don't have your own time now. I wanna believe you've not gotten over the overdose of.... (You know now) I gave you the last time. That should still last you a lifetime. You know.

So, I'll just pass because you didn't even hit a nerve with the mumble jumble you typed up there. With your muscular face and sunken eyes.
Thanks to filters for helping to fill in some parts.

Muscular face and sunken eyes?

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Eboski(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Thats why Ive stopped picking his calls. Let him look for someone that will give him battalion.

What was it they talked about. Just brief me. I would have gone to YouTube to watch it but right now I'm too tired to watch anything or reason straight.

I'm really stressed.

My own opinion two kids are okay, please I will not advise you on one kid,
did he tell you he want battalions?
How many children did he accept with you?
Going into a marriage with a condition isn’t good, I am married my wife and I agreed on two kids, if you like the man and he suite your idea man talk more with him, try to know how many kids he want, also agree on two kids with him…

It will be hard for you to see a man that will agree with you on vasectomy… unless he’s not from Africa. My own opinions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Please do you have her pix?
I'm really curious to see what she looks like.
But why una dey call am old hag

She's an epitome of ugliness. lipsrsealed

Let her not annoy me, else I paste it here. She's an old hag na. Wrinkles all over her spotted and unclean face. What a pity. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Michelle55:

Holy molly! Emi? Starved of attention? This one pain you enter bone marrow no be small.
You don buy market cheesy you for take time go through my profile for here make you for know say you be moimoi case, you go soon deactivate this account as I dey see you so grin

On a more serious note, you thought being a woman would stop people from calling you out when you are utterly wrong and selfish? Please think again inugo

You want someone to give up his fertility when we are not even sure you are worth the stress, you are a nag and very manipulative. Your posts here reeks of it big time, you didn't only suggest the one child policy but also insisted he should go through the process of getting the vasectomy. Perhaps I'm missing something here, abeg who you be again? As Otedola pikin wey you be or as virgin Mary? Even Mary can't ask Joseph such sacrifice except God lays it in his heart to do so.

Trust me, you ain't worth nada! I pray God opens the eyes of the young man to see the kinda hellfire on earth he's about to carry into his bosom! Amen!

This here explains your bitterness and anger and to think I didn't see this before concluding you're being starved of attention big time. With this, im right afterall.

After forcefully fighting for what you don't deserve, and couldn't get it, you resorted to resenting those getting it on a platter of gold. But truth is, you've not learnt your lessons.

Better go easy on yourself before you let hate and bitterness consume you.

Bragging to be a local "moimoi" champ says a lot about you and your parole on here.

You and uyalincomparable are welcome anytime to display your local drama as the local champs that you are.

*Drums rolling**..

4 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Eboski:

My own opinion two kids are okay, please I will not advise you on one kid,
did he tell you he want battalions?
How many children did he accept with you?
Going into a marriage with a condition isn’t good, I am married my wife and I agree on two kids, if you like the man and he suite your idea man talk more with him, try to know how many kids he want, also agreed on two kids with him…

It will be hard for you to see a man that will agreed with you on vasectomy… unless he’s not from Africa. My own opinions

Ok.
Thank you Sir.
Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by ayotukanmi(f): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
[
Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Michelle55: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

This here explains your bitterness and anger and to think I didn't see this before concluding you're being starved of attention big time. With this, im right afterall.

After fighting for what you don't deserve, and couldn't get it, you resorted to resenting those getting it on a platter of gold.

Better go easy on yourself before you let hate and bitterness consume you.

Bragging to be a local "moimoi" champ says a lot about you and your parole on here.

You and uyaicomparable are welcome anytime to display your local drama as the local champs that you are.

*Drums rolling**..

I'm enjoying every bit of your drama, I'm done with work for today so I've got enough time to call you out, you this hypocritical creature.

Aren't you tired of creating new monikers all to get the male folks attention ( the same ones you've swore never to have anything to do with) woo, you've not seen anything yet.

About attention, omo I get am plenty and e no fit cease at all cos I'm not manipulative, selfish and bittered like you. One bros try toast you, fiam you run come update your village people for social media make e no be say nobody dey look ya way, come to us for lesson on how to keep them coming cheesy

No reasonable and right thinking man wants a nag and self absorbed hypocrite as a future partner, you ain't fit and worthy to sacrifice anything for.
Obiakpor chairlady!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by JovialJune(f): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
How this thread turned into something else is what I don't understand, Op isn't forcing the man to clip his diick, she simply suggested and he said no, so how is she selfish? She said her opinion on the matter and that is it, so why and how did this thread generate into insults upon insults and going personal? You all are better than this cos it is totally uncalled for.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by JovialJune(f): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Everyone is just saying "selfish selfish" like they just learnt the word recently, did she force anyone to accept her one child policy? Other ladies that don't want kids at all what will you then call them? Evil witches and demon possessed? All this sanctimonious hypocrites displaying sainthood here like breeding kids will make your life better or heaven is sure for you, una no fit take care of yourself well o, na to dey breed anyhow, another person no wan breed more than one, you have a problem with that as per you are who exactly? How does her decision affect your very existence that you all are hyperventilating anyhow? Leave her be, she isn't forcing anyone at gun point, and she will definitely meet her kind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Regex: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

I don't know why you have taken this whole thing personal from your very first comment. You really sound pained.

So what if I said I was done with men?
Do you, or any of your monitoring agents know if I made that statement to ward off the men on here?
Do I have to spell everything in black and white to the letter before you guys can get my drift?

I don't like engaging bitter souls like you but I just had to do this to clear whatever stupid notion you're having about me and make you understand I don't give a damn what you or anyone think about my activities on here. So, get lost!

Take your bad energy elsewhere; do yourself a favor and buzz of my mentions.

Shatap. You are done with men. Why bother about them not agreeing to your selfish decision ni?

Bitter soul ko, bitter leaf ni.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Klass99(f): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2021

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by RightToReject(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
@OP

Michelle.55's posts here might not be palatable to you and your ilks hearings, but you need them for your advancement and betterment. The worst enemy people like you have always had with or without knowing is the disingenuous and/or bigoted lots that abound here, of course, you are part of them; those who are always eager to either feign carefree and allow you lots to continually destroy yourselves or tell you lots what you want to hear and lend support in your failings in the name of needless gender solidarity, wannabe gentlemanliness and other nonsenses under different guises. Her kind of person who will not mind losing being in your good book if she calls you out, as she has done here, is the kind of lady you need around closely if you mean well for yourself. Of course, it is also her kind who will stand solidly behind you when the chips are down.

Not in support of unjust cruelty, nonetheless.

10 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 04, 2021
RightToReject:
@OP

Michelle.55's posts here might not be palatable to you and your ilks hearings, but you need them for your advancement and betterment. The worst enemy people like you have always had with or without knowing is the disingenuous and/or bigoted lots that abound here, of course, you are part of them; those who are always eager to either feign carefree and allow you lots to continually destroy yourselves or tell you lots what you want to hear and lend support in your failings in the name of needless gender solidarity, wannabe gentlemanliness and other nonsenses under different guises. Her kind of person who will not mind losing being in your good book if she calls you out, as she has done here, is the kind of lady you need around closely if you mean well for yourself. Of course, it is also her kind who will stand solidly behind you when the chips are down.

Not in support of unjust cruelty, nonetheless.

You and your entire village people are the ones who need a low thinker like her to improve yourselves, not me.

Someone who could not address a simple issue and give unbiased advice but took the whole thing personal with resentful sentimental judgements, throwing shade at me is whom you're saying I need?

I used to think you're smart but now I know better. If this her kinda approach to issues is what gives you orgasm, then I fear for your IQ and what it will further degenerate to for setting her as a standard for you and your likes.

Uchu!

2 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by efficiencie(m): 12:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:
Hi fam.

Something has been bothering me of late and leaving me emotionally and mentally stressed and drained for the past weeks and I'm cut between the devil and the deep blue sea.

There's this bro we're trying to see if we can work things out. though, I never really wanted anything relationship again or at least for now until I'm decided later in the future on what I really want for myself.

Before, I delve into the main discuss , let
me quickly highlight how it all started.

Some months back, My publisher came to deliver the books I ordered for. So while sorting the books, he just got teasing me like " Babes, na wa o. What's up with your romantic life now?. I've never seen you pulling with anyone. It's always work, biz Money money money I see you pursuing. Lol... I just told him, guy, free me abeg and I went on counting the books at the boot of his car.

He now walked up to me and said, on a more serious note, what is happening? So I told him it's a personal choice cos I dont have the strength for relationship brouhaha now. He agreed with me that truly its not easy and even as a married man, he too feels the heat but the good thing is, he married in the Lord. So I should choose wisely from among the brethren.

So he said, he has this family friend, an eligible bachelor, who wants a decent lady and I'm the one that comes to mind each time the guy mentions it because since he's be dealing with me, he can vouch that I'm a very honest, hard-working and decent lady. So he would want the bro to have me.
That was how I got to meet bro.

Now fastforward to the main reason of this post.
There was this particular day we tripped out to cool off and discuss about US. So we got talking and planning on how to build our home in a way that we will not be caught unawares with some setbacks and unplanned responsibilities. So the issue of children came up and I suggested we have only one, which he reluctantly accepted after much convincing. So we tried to look at ways we can maintain that decision and I suggested a vasectomy. citing the possibilities of health risks (as a result of mismatches ) and failures that might occur if the family planning is done on me but with vasectomy, no issues. He looked me in the eyes and said, "my darling" no!

I was dumbfounded.... And became a little worried because, if he has no plans of having more children, why would he kick against the idea of a vasectomy?

If we are going to be one and follow one course, why shying away from a plan that will benefit us as a couple and a family?

Could it be, he only agreed to have one with me and plans to have more else where?
Is vasectomy a life threatening condition?

I was still trying to wrap my head around his refusal, when he said, it will be done on you ( the family planning). That instant, I felt all alone, like im on my own. So I told him I needed to cool off, and he said feel free.
I left the tent and went to the waters prentending to be playing with the water. He came and dragged me out of the water. we strolled without a word and I asked him to take me home. He did.

He called when he got home. I was cold to him so, he promised to call again but since then Ive refused to pick his calls or reply his texts.

The big question is ..
WHY DID HE BLUNTLY REFUSE A VASECTOMY?

COULD HE HAVE ULTERIOR MOTIVES?

IS IT NOT BETTER TO OPT OUT NOW THAN PRETEND I DIDN'T GET THE MESSAGE AND END UP IN REGRETS?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A MAN KICKS AGAINST VASECTOMY?

Why not do a hysterectomy? I mean if you remove your ovaries, no pregnancy, no side effects or hormonal imbalance, nothing! Imagine the man were to say "oh honey, I want us to have just one child and we can stop there and have a lot of fun so why don't remove both your ovaries so we are sure you can never get pregnant again". How does that sound? Well that's exactly how it sounds in the ears of the man. No one is every comfortable with a likely or possibly irreversible medical procedure that could leave them impaired for life. Now imagine you do a hysterectomy only to discover later that he is a cheat and that you want a divorce. You would have closed your chances to have another child for another man who may turn out to be your Mr Right. I am sure the man is also thinking in this manner.

4 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2021
efficiencie:

Why not do a hysterectomy? I mean if you remove your ovaries, no pregnancy, no side effects or hormonal imbalance, nothing! Imagine the man were to say "oh honey, I want us to have just one child and we can stop there and have a lot of fun so why don't remove both your ovaries so we are sure you can never get pregnant again". How does that sound? Well that's exactly how it sounds in the ears of the man. No one is every comfortable with a likely or possibly irreversible medical procedure that could leave them impaired for life. Now imagine you do a hysterectomy only to discover later that he is a cheat and that you want a divorce. You would have closed your chances to have another child for another man who may turn out to be your Mr Right. I am sure the man is also thinking in this manner.

All this wordly instances you all are citing here doesn't apply to us ( or me ) cos we are Christians and don't believe in or entertain such negative thoughts about cheating on each other in future or divorcing and remarrying. So, that is out of the picture for us.

Whether we decide to have one or more, we believe they'll last long for us.

The major issue here is not who does the planning but if he's even in on the idea of one child with me because going by his refusal, it seems he has other plans. That's the secret I set out to unravel before some nairaland urchins came and twisted the whole thing on me.

Anyways, I've been able to pick one or two things from the few reasonable ones who were able to drop some sensible words of advice. From which I've formed a decision.
Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Angela62: 1:15am On Dec 04, 2021
Okay let's assume he accepted vasectomy, and you die, the child died, divorced happened and his new bride wants a child, or you even changed your mind and want more kids, why would you want him to bear the consequences of being incapable to bear a child?

Since you suggested the one child policy, then the onus is on you to do that on your body, not him. How did your brain rationalise that he is at fault here? Na you carry fire for head, not him. Go and cut your womb after your first child, and leave the son of man alone.

17 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by freeborn02: 1:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:
Hi fam.

Something has been bothering me of late and leaving me emotionally and mentally stressed and drained for the past weeks and I'm cut between the devil and the deep blue sea.

There's this bro we're trying to see if we can work things out. though, I never really wanted anything relationship again or at least for now until I'm decided later in the future on what I really want for myself.

Some months back, My publisher came to deliver the books I ordered for. So while sorting the books, he just got teasing me like " Babes, na wa o. What's up with your romantic life now?. I've never seen you pulling with anyone. It's always work, biz Money money money I see you pursuing. Lol... I just told him, guy, free me abeg and I went on counting the books at the boot of his car.

He now walked up to me and said, on a more serious note, what is happening? So I told him it's a personal choice cos I dont have the strength for relationship brouhaha now. He agreed with me that truly its not easy and even as a married man, he too feels the heat but the good thing is, he married in the Lord. So I should choose wisely from among the brethren.

So he said, he has this family friend, an eligible bachelor, who wants a decent lady and I'm the one that comes to mind each time the guy mentions it because since he's be dealing with me, he can vouch that I'm a very honest, hard-working and decent lady. So he would want the bro to have me.

There was this particular day we tripped out to cool off and discuss about US. So we got talking and planning on how to build our home in a way that we will not be caught unawares with some setbacks and unplanned responsibilities. So the issue of children came up and I suggested we have only one, which he reluctantly accepted after much convincing. So we tried to look at ways we can maintain that decision and I suggested a vasectomy. citing the possibilities of health risks (as a result of mismatches ) and failures that might occur if the family planning is done on me but with vasectomy, no issues. He looked me in the eyes and said, "my darling" no!

I was dumbfounded.... And became a little worried because, if he has no plans of having more children, why would he kick against the idea of a vasectomy?

If we are going to be one and follow one course, why shying away from a plan that will benefit us as a couple and a family?

Could it be, he only agreed to have one with me and plans to have more else where?

I was still trying to wrap my head around his refusal, when he said, it will be done on you ( the family planning). That instant, I felt all alone, like im on my own. So I told him I needed to cool off, and he said feel free.
I left the tent and went to the waters prentending to be playing with the water. He came and dragged me out of the water. we strolled without a word and I asked him to take me home. He did.

He called when he got home. I was cold to him so, he promised to call again but since then Ive refused to pick his calls or reply his texts.

The big question is ..

IS IT NOT BETTER TO OPT OUT NOW THAN PRETEND I DIDN'T GET THE MESSAGE AND END UP IN REGRETS?

You are a wicked, selfish being.

You are the one who wants just one child. So, you should be the one to be sterile and not the poor bro.

You wanted it to be done on him, but when he turned it back to you, you felt alone. So, how do you expect him to feel when you wanted vasectomy to be done on him, you wicked manipulator?!

That guy will be an idiot to agree to your selfish plan. You can't take it but you want him to take it.

How I wish I have his number, I would have told him to throw you to the gutter where you belong.

15 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by kpolli(m): 2:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:
Hi fam.

The big question is ..

Go and read the risks of Vasectomy, it's reversible but not guaranteed this will work.

Let me break it down for you, if in future you decide to change your mind and you try to reverse it. It doesn't work, you'll leave him after you made him do it.

If you can't trust him to be faithful to you then don't marry him, don't give vasectomy excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by freeborn02: 3:12am On Dec 04, 2021
MufasaLion:
Vasectomy needs more awareness. Most men don't understand how it is and most people don't even know it exist. You just gotta talk to him and explain things to him. Most people believes family planning is only done to the females.

Moreover, ego is among the reasons he kicks against vasectomy. An average African man wouldn't want to live his life knowing his semen is useless.

Can you allow your son or brother to do vasectomy, you dried brain idiot?

15 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by freeborn02: 3:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is wrong with wanting just one kid? undecided

Must all your kids friends and companions come from the same sac and womb? undecided

And what's wrong with her being the one to go for hysterectomy? Isn't the idea hers?

8 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by freeborn02: 3:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why do you assume she shot herself in the foot though. I mean if I am in a relationship and I want one and only one kid, what is selfish about making that known to my partner? undecided

From what she relayed, things were already flowing between them - he even called her "darling" - before she made her intentions known. Was she supposed to maybe wait till the night before their wedding to get it out or something? I mean when exactly will be more appropriate to let you partner know of a thing like this? undecided

Well, they were having the conversation so he revealed what he wanted and she said what she preferred and argued for it. Isn't that how you reach agreements in any relationship? undecided

What is wrong with a vasectomy? I read somewhere that the cost is around N 100,000 and it is reversible with less side-effects. What other family planning method comes close for couples who are serious and in it for the long haul? undecided

Why can't the girl do to her body what she wants the man to do to his body?

Selfishness and evil, right?

May your son's marry women like mercychen

12 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by MufasaLion: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2021
freeborn02:

Can you allow your son or brother to do vasectomy, you dried brain idiot?

In the write-up, did you see me enforce vasectomy on men? Go back and read to understand and not jump to comment.

And if I had a son or brother, I wouldn't care if they do vasectomy or not. I don't interfere in people's private life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

In the write-up, did you see me enforce vasectomy on men? Go back and read to understand and not jump to comment.

And if I had a son or brother, I wouldn't care if they do vasectomy or not. I don't interfere in people's private life.

You have time to reply this demented fellow.
There are people who are not worth engaging. Just starve him of the attention he seeks.
Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by MufasaLion: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

You have time to reply this demented fellow.
There are people who are not worth engaging. Just starve him of the attention he seeks.

Some people are just dumb. If you ask him what vasectomy is, he wouldn't even be able to say anything. Empty skull!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

Some people are just dumb. If you ask him what vasectomy is, he wouldn't even be able to say anything. Empty skull!

Lol.. exactly my point. He may even think it means to cut off his manhood.
Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by MufasaLion: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. exactly my point. He may even think it means to cut off his manhood.

Right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.