Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana (19200 Views)

EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence / Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government / 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana by depure(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Elsueno:

Yes he did, His job was to betray his country & help thieves steal from them. He did it & go his share..So he should stop pretending he cares about the Nigerians he betrayed. An assassin kills people because it's his job, but he knows it's wrong
I am not a lawyer, but the lawyers in the house knows that there's no sentiment when it comes to this there profession... There is criminal lawyer and some of them win cases for hardened criminal.... Please sir see it as his job and don't have grudge over it. Nothing much he is a professional....
Re: EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana by emilo2bad: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
isaiah4life:
The guru has spoken
He should go to court not barking

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana by emilo2bad: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Toks2008:
The truth can never be hidden.

The white or black paper is a charade.
The report itself is charade in the first place with fake names as people died in Lekki Toll Gate

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana by ba7man(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
If anyone talks too much on this Endsars trash, that person should be brought out in public to present his evidence or shut up.

"Massacre,massacre"!!!!...... Oya, who died? We start to dey see Eniola Badmus, people that died in other locations, people that died in past years, one is even still alive and names like John, Wisdom, Peter.

That tin wey dey worry una never get cure.
Re: EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana by Jidegaf(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
what Afonja Muslim can do, he even have to put Christ in his Monika. I know you are ashame of Your prophet Mohammed the father of Terrorists.

You dont need to abuse people religion to make a point.I dont support the guy position as well.I dont know why we are like this and no right thinking muslim Will forever abuse Jesus christ because he knows he is commiting a gravious sin for doing that.
Re: EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana by Elsueno: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
depure:

I am not a lawyer, but the lawyers in the house knows that there's no sentiment when it comes to this there profession... There is criminal lawyer and some of them win cases for hardened criminal.... Please sir see it as his job and don't have grudge over it. Nothing much he is a professional....

I have no grudge against him sir, i just no longer respect him nor like him. I am just one person, so my opinion hardly matters anyways. But he should not help traitors empty d national reserve & expect us to be just cool with it.
Re: EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana by NGpatriot: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ode lawyer, nothing in the fake report is legally binding, not even the panel itself, there's a reason why all they came up with is recommendations, meaning to recommend and we have the sole and legal rights to accept and reject your recommendations.

Do we really have to explain this to this loudmouth kabukabu lawyer?
Re: EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana by depure(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Elsueno:

I have no grudge against him sir, i just no longer respect him nor like him. I am just one person, so my opinion hardly matters anyways. But he should not help traitors empty d national reserve & expect us to be just cool with it.
I understand you.. it's only God that will help us in Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana by BlackFlamefromP: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
On point.

seunmsg:
Falana is fast becoming a quack lawyer and it’s so disgraceful. Every single repot of a judicial or administrative panel of inquiry has been subjected to a white paper since the era of colonial rule without anyone making an issue out of it. It got to the time of Endsars and they want to suddenly change the rule just to have their lies accepted. He should tell us the judicial pronouncement that made government white paper illegal or shut the fvck up.

The white paper is the official communication of the Lagos state government on the report of the panel and it would be gazetted as such. It is only the recommendations published in the gazette that will be implemented. The recommendations of a panel is not a court judgement that must be 100% accepted and implemented.

If anybody is not happy with the white paper, he should go to court and stop making noise on official media. Falana & son, Marcaroni and DJ switch can go and implement their own recommendations in their own room. The Lagos state government has published its white paper on the report and it is final.
Re: EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana by BlackFlamefromP: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Even the name 'Falana' is not known to law.

Yeye dey smell.

Hypocrites!
Re: EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana by Laren24(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Those of you denying the #LekkiTollGateMassacre are the ruins we have among the Nigerian citizen. Y'all will be exposed in the coming general election, and we would see how things work out between us all then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue / Photos From Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya, Late Rivers Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.