Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid (36840 Views)

D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by sturvs: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2011
I don't know about you guys but when Jay-Z backs an artist, the artist BLOWS.

D'Banj with LA Reid & Kanye West

Don Jazzy with Kanye West & Jay-Z

1 Like

Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by fdigital(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2011
make them no join illuminati oo. .
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by sheriffman(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2011
fdigital:

Guy dem don join already cos in the pix with Don Jazzy pointing to Jay- Z dat makes him Jay's boy 4 life, its an illuminati code that has more to it than just the pix.This guys may have signed their death warrant.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by cxp: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
weldone guys kip up wit ya game but abeg make the thing no toooo sweet una so tey una go sell una soul to the devilll ohhh!!! abeg no join there cult look at everytin wey u dey sign ohhh abeg but anyhw sha i trust naija boyz they no fit tryam, Y'all ganna BLoW Up and bring the grammy home!!!
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by chelseabmw(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2011
Nice move
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by ogbomo1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2011
Nice 1, keep it up n tidy bois
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by Abinye94: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
Wel done guyz bt make una knw una limited or else u guys will b screwed
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by shadrach77: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
is this not another sign of inferiority complex? why do we get so excited when we see our artistes mingling with american artistes? are we not admitting indirectly that they (Americans are superior? ) sad angry angry
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by chipet(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
fdigital:

lol, Them say if we count our blessings, we no go reach them, So them wan defend am!!!
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by gidson12(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2011
shadrach77:

is this not another sign of inferiority complex? why do we get so excited when we see our artistes mingling with american artistes? are we not admitting indirectly that they (Americans are superior? ) sad angry angry
finally they are superior, how do you feel when you mingle or hang around your boss?, . . . .shey you grab!
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
shadrach77:

Pretending (or deluding oneself) to be equal with those that are CLEARLY one's superior is the real evidence of inferiority complex. Please. If you encounter a master you have to humbly acknowledge it _ that it the only way you too can one day become a master. No make me laugh abeg. Since when did Don Jazzy or D'Banj become equals with the Legendary LA Reid and Jay-Z? Lol. Wetin person no go hear.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2011
dis is a great one coming for dbanj and don baba j, these guys are up there even in america. to rub shoulders with hip hops most powerful players isnt childs play,
pls stop all dis illuminati talk,did u put anybody in it?jay z has come out to deny it severally,if u can deny a god u worship isnt dat ridiculous and do u tnk dey'l js initiate every next black nigerian dey see evn if it exists?rabbish
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by dj187: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
Na dis kind tin  D'banj dey like, him pride go skyrocket.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by Ekpoma1: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
Ride on bois. Jay Z i gat one advice 4 ya, pls kip Beyonce away 4rm d koko master at ur peril.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by oladayo042: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2011
shadrach77:

is this not another sign of inferiority complex? why do we get so excited when we see our artistes mingling with american artistes? are we not admitting indirectly that they (Americans are superior? )   sad angry angry
When you meet people who are higher that you, accord them the respect they deserve. People are excited because they see their own mingling with those who pass them (money, fame, success, etc.). Do you realise how much these people (Jay Z and his likes) make daily from album sales, online downloads, royalties, shows, etc? In how many countries are the listening to Jay Z music? What of D Banj?

An understanding of the questions below will help alot.
Is Rihanna and Omawumi the same just because they are both female artistes?
Is Akon and Tu Face the same?
Why did you think upcoming artistes are excited to get Tu Face or D Banj featured in their album?

pro01
Pretending (or deluding oneself) to be equal with those that are CLEARLY one's superior is the real evidence of inferiority complex.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by Koikoi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
sheriffman:

Guy dem don join already cos in the pix with Don Jazzy pointing to Jay- Z dat makes him Jay's boy 4 life, its an illuminati code that has more to it than just the pix.This guys may have signed their death warrant.

wat abt LA Reid pointing at D'Bang?
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by dj187: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Ride on bois. Jay Z i gat one advice 4 ya, pls kip Beyonce away 4rm d koko master at your peril.
D'BANJ no fit, him level no reach
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by oladayo042: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2011
sheriffman:

Hmmn
When will this Illuminati talk stop? Someone told me not to listen to Rihanna, Jay Z, Chris Brown, Tupac, Dido, and a host of others. He said by listening to them I'm subscribing to Illuminati. I couldn't help but laugh. When I dont listen to those, I wonder what I should be listening to. The guy even went further to tell me that if he boarded a cab and one of those music is being played, he will alight immediately.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by 190: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2011
Look  @ how ugly don jazzy is

with his Igbotic head like water yam  undecided
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by cap28: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
I see this as a sign that african american hip hop artistes are now out to conquer the gullible youth in africa with the cancerous illuminati controlled hip hop industry of america  - D banj will give them access to millions of wannabe africans who despertely want to emulate their supposed hip hop heroes in america.  these gullible africans are not even aware that many of these hip hop so called heroes do not even associate with african people in their everyday life and hate to be referred to as africans - they are only interested in africa because of the big bucks they can make from millions of african consumers.  

Listen to a black pioneer of hip hop (Professor Griff of Public Enemy) talking about how white corporate america hijacked the original message of the pioneers of hip hop in america and replaced them with these empty soulless sell outs like jay z, kanye west, soulja boy, lil wayne and 50 cent, why is it that these sellouts with no positive or constructive message towards black american youth are now the richest men in the hip hop business?

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeREN_rwnVA[/flash]
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by 9jarocks(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2011
Are these pics recent?
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by cap28: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2011
Koikoi:

wat abt LA Reid pointing at D'Bang?

LA Reid is a multi award winning, super talented producer, who recognises an opening when he sees one, in this instance he recognises that D Banj will provide him with access to the african market that will make him even more money - thats why he's pointing at him - all he sees when he looks at D Banj is dollar signs - nothing more.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by gohome: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
9jarocks:

Are these pics recent?

Guy you sabi! See how people just de waste comments, I have a picture with JZ too ohh
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by DamiKhojie(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2011
hmmm I though Nigerians had more sense then to believe in all this illuminati nonsense. Props to D'banj & Don Jazzy hopefully Kanye actually exploits some of ur talents unlike what we saw with Faze & Akon how many years ago. Although I definitely see Kanye working with him in one way or another it'd be nice to see him blow.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by phreakabit(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2011
Place those triangles in opposite directions and you got the free masons logo/ symbol. Plus those triangles might actually be  pyramids who knows. . . . . . .

Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by eghost247(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
Oshee nice move congratulations
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by MMM2(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
keep it on boiz.
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by adconline(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
is this not another sign of inferiority complex? why do we get so excited when we see our artistes mingling with american artistes? are we not admitting indirectly that they (Americans are superior? ) Huh Sad Angry Angry

Go find work do mr man. Until u produce one popular album, you are Inferior to Dbanj not to talk of JAHOVA! Get busy internet champion!!
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by LOLOH: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2011
I'M JUST HAPPY FOR DON JAZZY MEEEEEHN! DBANJ NEEDS WORK ON HIS LYRICAL SKILLS PERIOD, NO MENSES!
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by LOLOH: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
AND OH! I FORGOT DPRINCE ON THAT. Hmmmmmm! THEIR LYRICAL ABILITIES CAN PHUCK UP THEIR RELATION''SHIP'' , AS IN SHIP WRECK! grin grin grin
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by Donmichaelz(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2011
i have always known d"banj is made 2 suceed, enemies make una go dance alanta 4 pawpaw
Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by sturvs: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
LOL> I don know say pple go carry illuminati enter this issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) / Funke Akindele, Anita Joseph, Angela Okorie & Uche Elendu (Throwback Photo) / Powede Eniola Awujo False Identity: 'Media Has Tagged Me What I'm Not'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.