Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) (31206 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Civil servants and the general public without proof of vaccination and negative PCR tests are currently being prevented from accessing government buildings in Abuja, The PUNCH reports.

The PUNCH had reported that the Boss Mustapha-led presidential steering committee on COVID-19 had announced in October that civil servants without proof of vaccination and negative PCR tests would not be allowed to access government buildings from December 1, 2021.

The Association of Senior Civil Servants of Nigeria had however asked the Federal Government to extend till March next year, today’s deadline for the compulsory vaccination of civil servants, a move which the PSC had described as “impossible”.

Nigeria on Wednesday had also reported three cases of the Omicron variant of the coronavirus disease.

https://punchng.com/breaking-security-operatives-bar-unvaccinated-civil-servants-from-federal-secretariat-abuja/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by driand(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2021

"Barred from entering government buildings in Abuja"

God himself has determined that COVID-19 wouldn't be a problem for Nigerians, considering what Nigerians are passing through at the hands of this Vegetable Government...

But yet the government of this lifeless vegetable insist on making COVID-19 a Nigerian problem

backbencher:

So you want the government to lie and pretend the problem is not there?

You have never seen a dying COVID patient. I have and it is not funny.

Abeg where you see am?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Administration1: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2021
hyghhh
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Mark of the Beast mode activated.

Pastor Righteousness said I should show all of you this picture.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by IMO01: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Abujaexpress: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
It is well
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by bigdammyj: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
The beginning of the end

14 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Lemmy123(m): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

I don't understand why this vaccine thing is made compulsory for civil servants. I mean the most they could do is test them and be sure they don't have the virus rather than forcing the evil vaccine on them

Civil servants are modern day slaves, freelancing is the new oil...

38 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Fyie: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
So it’s now by force abi? Una dey mad!

17 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by LeadWizzer: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Is it by force to take Vaccines now? embarassed

24 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by shiki(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
Yeye the smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by hibeebeeking: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
Western madness has enter our government head. What is all this?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by onomeabuja: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
Devil don de rule Nigeria & some countries oooooo...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT SHIT

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by gambia(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Even in my office they made it mandatory, but as a guy man I sorted for plan B.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Stonerobaba(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Without social distancing and crowd controls? Majority of them are not even wearing masks undecided undecided. Naija my country lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by muykem: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2021
They should make the vaccine available within that vicinity. Anybody refusing to be vaccinated after that should go and find another work.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Teewhy2: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Naija own is always to the extreme, How many vaccine is available and what percentage of people does it represent if what is available has been given.
a lot of people want the vaccine but the frustration at the health center is much.

5 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2021
where d vaccine i wan collect....carry d vaccine house to huz like polio vaccine abeg

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by omowolewa: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Free holiday

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Brendaniel: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Nigerian government and copy copy...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Mark of the Beast mode activated.

Pastor Righteousness said I should show all of you this picture.

Lol. If they wanted to give out the mark of the beast in Nigeria, na inside indomie dem for put am grin

13 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
And how will that stop the unvaccinated civil servants from getting full salary at the end of the month ?

8 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by HEAVEN4444: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
cheesy wahala for who get job. i am happily unemployed cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Lol. If they wanted to give out the mark of the beast in Nigeria, na inside indomie dem for put am grin

I don't eat indomie

4 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Donedeal1(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
"Except you have the mark"

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Jostoman: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Nigeria government that cannot give the civil Servant money and palliative to survive covid-19 lockdown are now forcing the same Civil servant to take vaccine isn't God so wonderful?

6 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by wpadmin: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Okay
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by WibusJaga: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021

I asked on other thread for a good reason why one should be mandated to take the vaccine or denied certain rights & privileges. Didn't get any sensible response.
So why must they force people? If someone chooses not to take the vaccine & to suffer the effect of the virus, is it not his own headache?
Copy copy Govt. That was how they foolishly locked up full grown adults indoors for several months because of one overhyped virus.

WibusJaga:

Can any sensible person tell me why the vaccine should be made mandatory or why one should be denied certain rights for not taking it?
From what I heard, the vaccine doesn't stop one from contracting Covid-19 but only possibly reduces the severity.
So what risk does the Unvaccinated people pose to the Vaccinated people?
It's as if these people feel they are being used as experimental Guinea pigs for this controversial vaccine & therefore want to forcefully drag as many people as possible into the experiment. SMH.

10 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by TimeTraveller: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Way to go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of My Purple/green Veins? / Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.