Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Being The Battle Axe Of The Lord Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being The Battle Axe Of The Lord Jesus Christ Crucified (182 Views)

As The Battle Axe Of The True Living God / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / Thou Art My Battle Axe [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being The Battle Axe Of The Lord Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jeremiah 51:19 The portion of Jacob is not like them; for He is the former/maker/creator/originator of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name. 51:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; 51:21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; 51:22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; 51:23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers. 51:24 And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD. 51:25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain. 51:26 And they shall not take of thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but thou shalt be desolate for ever, saith the LORD.
Re: Being The Battle Axe Of The Lord Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2021
1 On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,
the emblem of suffering and shame;
and I love that old cross where the dearest and best
for a world of lost sinners was slain.
Refrain:
So I'll cherish the old rugged cross,
till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
and exchange it some day for a crown.
2 O that old rugged cross, so despised by the world,
has a wondrous attraction for me;
for the dear Lamb of God left his glory above
to bear it to dark Calvary. [Refrain]
3 In that old rugged cross, stained with blood so divine,
a wondrous beauty I see,
for 'twas on that old cross Jesus suffered and died,
to pardon and sanctify me. [Refrain]
4 To that old rugged cross I will ever be true,
its shame and reproach gladly bear;
then he'll call me some day to my home far away,
where his glory forever I'll share. [Refrain]
Re: Being The Battle Axe Of The Lord Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2021
GRACE, THY GRACE ALONE
Grace! Thy grace alone
Has brought me into thy will
Stranger and alien I had been
Till grace brought me so nigh(Refrain)

Refrain
Grace! Thy grace alone is all I
plead for
Grace to serve Thee aright Lord
O! Grace to love Thee more.

'Tis grace that teaches me
Thy paths for me to know
And grace day by day leads me on
My call not to let go(Refrain)

I long for this grace Lord
To be faithful a steward
To lay my all down for the church
Till her glory bursts forth.(Refrain)

Make me a battle axe
Kept Lord in Thy quiver
Tried, trimmed, sharpened in
thy furnace
Meet for my Master's use (Refrain)
Re: Being The Battle Axe Of The Lord Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2021
"Take off the garment of your sorrow and affliction, O Jerusalem,
and put on for ever the beauty of the glory from God.
2 Put on the robe of the righteousness that comes from God;
put on your head the diadem(crown) of the glory of the Everlasting;
3 for God desires to show your splendour to every nation under heaven.
4 For God will give you evermore the name,
‘Righteous Peace, Godly Glory’." (Baruch 5:1-4 NRSVCE)

If any human being willingly submits to the prompting of the Father by His Holy Spirit through the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, he/she submits at the foot of the Cross with the repentance from sin/flesh prompted by the Holy Spirit not by *the preacher or the intention to fulfill routine/ritual*

Then the power of Jesus death on the Cross which is the highest power of GOD released in the heavens, earth, underworld and the seas to *save any and every human being to the uttermost* acts upon such human being to *completely evacuate the flesh (garment of shame/reproach/guilt/ancestral curses and patterns/fear-of-death/power-of-death/power-of-sin/addictions/demonic-manipulations/hell-fire/death/devil/sicknesses/affliction) once and forever; and at the same time *pours the life and fullness of Jesus Christ Crucified into our whole being* who is:

The beauty of the glory of God forever in our lives

The robe of righteousness that comes from GOD in our lives

The Crown of the glory of Everlasting in our lives

Jesus Christ Crucified living through our mortal-bodies bodies both in the secret of our thoughts and external behaviours *fresh each second of our earthly existence* is the *expression of our splendour, dominion, authority, power and reign inside the GOD-HEAD as Sons, Heirs and Co-Heirs with Christ* towards every human being we encounter online or offline as well as every other being/spirits both in the physical and spiritual realm.

Jesus Christ Crucified actively living and controlling our mortal-bodies is *the only righteous peace*

The person of Jesus Christ Crucified giving His expressions within our secret thoughts and external behaviours is *the only Godly Glory*

Jesus Christ Crucified dwelling and reigning in our mortal-bodies as New Creation people by a deliberate experience with His death on the Cross is The Priest and the only valid priesthood that intercedes *consistently and perpetually for us with His Life that never dies again*

Jesus Christ Crucified now dwelling within our New Creation life is The king whose kingdom is unshakable

Hence it is only *when Jesus Christ Crucified is the person giving His own expressions through our mortal-bodies* both to will and to do of His good pleasures *is when we are pleasing to the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) thus "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased, Listen/Obey Him" (Matthew 17:5)

It is only *when Jesus Christ Crucified is living through our mortal-bodies* that *we have the hope of glory, the hope of being raptured when the trumpet of the archangels goes-off at any point or biological death calls*

It is either Jesus Christ Crucified living through any human being or it is the flesh; there is no middle ground thus "What is born of the flesh is flesh, what is born of the Spirit is the Spirit" (John 3:6)

Whose life is currently giving expressions in my secret thoughts and external behaviours ?

Whose life is currently giving expressions in your secret thoughts and external behaviours ?

1 John 5:4 "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Holy Spirit that beareth witness, because the Holy Spirit is truth."

(1) (Reply)

Life Lessons From The ATM Machine / Why Is Christmas Called Xmas? / Last Day Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.