Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History (27289 Views)

Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by WibusJaga: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Vinnie2000(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lolsss..
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by MangekyoAlt: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Frank150: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Messi dont deserve dis year ballon... he won lewandoski based on much fans
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Ijaya123: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
This year award has shown that the number of awards will not stop the debate about who is the greatest among the two.

Fans already have their GOATS, the controversies over the award continues.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Franking: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Doesn't change anything. Messi remains the more talented player. I'll gladly pay money to watch Messi.

Doesn't change the fact that Ronaldo is a sore loser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Christane: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
let d vote begin click like if u believe Messi deserve d award ....click share if u think Lewandowski was robbed

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
He should take the over 200 votes and go , we like the 7th Ballon D`or with Messi their worth are not the same. Messi will still win the 8th Ballon D`or with psg in 2022.

obembet:
Lionel Messi may have won an unprecedented seventh Ballon d'Or this week but fans of Cristiano Ronaldo have found another way to show that the Manchester United man has the edge over the Argentina hero.

Ronaldo has won the gong five times himself - an incredible haul but ultimately now two less than Messi.

But remarkably, across the all-time history of Ballon d'Or voting Ronaldo has received 200 more votes than Messi - according to The Sun.
Messi has received 3,574 votes across his career while Ronaldo has amassed a total of 3,781 - over 200 more than the Paris Saint-Germain player.

Messi was crowned the winner in Monday's ceremony after a year where he finally won an international honour with Argentina - the Copa America - as well as lifting the Copa del Rey with Barcelona.

It turned out to be his final trophy at the club. Barcelona let him leave for free after being unable to offer him a contract extension due to their ongoing financial difficulties.

Ronaldo, meanwhile, endured a trophyless season at Juventus before heading back to Manchester United, where things aren't going much better.
Ronaldo has scored 10 goals in 15 games since being back at Old Trafford and will be back in action on Thursday when United meet Arsenal.

He was surprisingly left on the bench for the 1-1 draw against Chelsea on Sunday.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/01/ronaldo-has-received-200-votes-more-than-messi-in-history-of-ballon-dor-voting/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Benjosh123(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
CRYMORE

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by arantess: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
obembet:
Lionel Messi may have won an unprecedented seventh Ballon d'Or this week but fans of Cristiano Ronaldo have found another way to show that the Manchester United man has the edge over the Argentina hero.

Ronaldo has won the gong five times himself - an incredible haul but ultimately now two less than Messi.

But remarkably, across the all-time history of Ballon d'Or voting Ronaldo has received 200 more votes than Messi - according to The Sun.
Messi has received 3,574 votes across his career while Ronaldo has amassed a total of 3,781 - over 200 more than the Paris Saint-Germain player.

Messi was crowned the winner in Monday's ceremony after a year where he finally won an international honour with Argentina - the Copa America - as well as lifting the Copa del Rey with Barcelona.

It turned out to be his final trophy at the club. Barcelona let him leave for free after being unable to offer him a contract extension due to their ongoing financial difficulties.

Ronaldo, meanwhile, endured a trophyless season at Juventus before heading back to Manchester United, where things aren't going much better.
Ronaldo has scored 10 goals in 15 games since being back at Old Trafford and will be back in action on Thursday when United meet Arsenal.

He was surprisingly left on the bench for the 1-1 draw against Chelsea on Sunday.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/01/ronaldo-has-received-200-votes-more-than-messi-in-history-of-ballon-dor-voting/
its well with you people
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by blackboy2star(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
That one nah award for him lol
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by CalabarPikin: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
We still dey here..

Painment is evil
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by lezz(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
obembet:

C Ronaldo's fans are digging desperately, bitterly for any consolatory point. Anything to make them feel better and accept the loss.

What a people!

The greatest injustice in football history is to compare Messi and Tapnaldo, the undisputed opportunistic goal machine in living memory.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Xfemt(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
We cr7 fans love and appreciate him for all he has done for football and for him self. And the fact remain Messi is a great player and we don’t compare or argue with pple who feel it a competition between both. Messi and cr7 are two great individuals and I can beat my chest they re the greatest footballers that ever grace the football pitch. But one thing is clear my choice , our choice is cr7 and your choice is Messi and we respect that and we also beg you Messi fans respect our choices. If Messi like let him win ballon d’god it non of our business. Stop making it look like it a competition btw both
It not

Stop abusing cr7 because of Messi
It stupid

All hail cr7
The god of football

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by boladale123: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
obembet:

Let's assume you don't have a good job,how does this profit you or future?
Get a job ,get a life ,and join those they talk about biko.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Fuckthamods: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
paulolee:
wow.....I dnt kno dt cr7 had such a beautiful and wonderful record like this.,...a huge 200 votes dan messi?? dts insane jhare..
this new record av placed him as d hot favorite to win d dubai d or dis month end..
she he finally retires....
son- dad u always said u are the G.O.A.T bt in skul today, my friend paul said dt messi is the real GOAT n he had won 7 ballon d or while u stopped at 5, is It true dad? u never told me dt...
cr7- my son, dnt mind dt silly Friend of urs, my friend messi really won more ballon d or but am better bcoz I had 200 more votes than him, meaning am d GOAT, i think its time I change ur skul...

I so much like cr7 fans bcox dm sabi find stats, timeline numbers dt favors cr7 to relieve dier pains.....cr7 must b proud of u all....clowns
This mugu don't you have a job?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Gbadebo19(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kini nwi
paulolee:
wow.....I dnt kno dt cr7 had such a beautiful and wonderful record like this.,...a huge 200 votes dan messi?? dts insane jhare..
this new record av placed him as d hot favorite to win d dubai d or dis month end..
she he finally retires....
son- dad u always said u are the G.O.A.T bt in skul today, my friend paul said dt messi is the real GOAT n he had won 7 ballon d or while u stopped at 5, is It true dad? u never told me dt...
cr7- my son, dnt mind dt silly Friend of urs, my friend messi really won more ballon d or but am better bcoz I had 200 more votes than him, meaning am d GOAT, i think its time I change ur skul...

I so much like cr7 fans bcox dm sabi find stats, timeline numbers dt favors cr7 to relieve dier pains.....cr7 must b proud of u all....clowns
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by ThierryJay: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pained Dumbos. When did they start counting votes in Ballon dor? Wasnt it 2013 or so meaning 4 of Messi's Ballon dor wins were accrued without the current vote counting system.

Dum* fans lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by FirstbornWds: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Give that man the Point d'Or, obembet.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by FLYFIRE(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
ALL CR5 FAN-GIRLS ARE MAD

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Karemarealty288(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
Teaser4:
This na eternal pain, you go wail till your last breathe, but fest…
They will wail until the 8th balon dor arrive.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by TVTKOKO(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
justosee:
That is because he started getting nominations earlier than Messi.
Not per se sef.. Percentages not points, were used to determine winners when Messi won 4 of his ballon d or. So this point Obembet is trying to raise is stupidly ignorant!
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by TVTKOKO(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
ThierryJay:
Pained Dumbos. When did they start counting votes in Ballon dor? Wasnt it 2013 or so meaning 4 of Messi's Ballon dor wins were accrued without the current vote counting system.

Dum* fans lol
God bless you my brother.. Lol.. Them go cry taya grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by barcaboi(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dumbest thing I’ve read �

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Onowu1979: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
obembet:

Bitterness taken to a whole new level. This gay-looking Portuguese will be seeing Lionel in his sleep 365 days of the year. Unprecedented envy and jealousy. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by segunelijah01: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
But couldn`t earn him more than 5 ballon d'or. Mess is the real no. 7
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by michoim(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Greater popularity...well deserved
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
obembet:

No matter how you feel, as a mod, you should remain neutral. You have been moving news about how Ronaldo was cheated and bla bla bla to the front page.

Respect your office na. What kind of rubbish is this? Dont you know you are a mod? Behave like one.

Moving your own threads to front page to show support for your idol is nonsense. You are a mod for goodness sake.

Rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
ouvredeparis:
With the rate at which this OP is going... She needs our prayers to survive.... This wailing is more than what meets the ordinary eyes grin angry

na guy get that account... no let that (f) deceive you. Be wise

#Factos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by htdot: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
A cooked figure from manure fand.. premium tears.
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by paulolee(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fuckthamods:

This mugu don't you have a job?
I have n its paying well....dnt av to slave n suffer like u to get paid..m at home n it's paying...dm if u interested, I fit elp ur life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation / AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.