Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History (27290 Views)

Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

Shes not a Mod, buh shes in collaboration wit them as regards the smear campaign against Messi nd character assassination.

GrammarNazi1:

How is that one a MOD?

Nigeria is corrupt in every aspect. The way that Obembet makes front page is alarming with useless headlines. At least, others opinions should be heard. And mods keep moving all his threars to front page.

Really it is lt their fault to be incompetent, but when the owner is incompetent too. Nigeria is incompetent in everything. I mean, a single person moving his own will to the front page multiple times a day, and she is not a mod. And these set of people will blame Buhari for everything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by uniqueboi1(m): 5:16am On Dec 02, 2021
Una never start

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by JohnnyPalmer: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

I left secondary school over 20 yrs ago... I work, thats what adults do ... hope u finally get admission this coming year

See this old fool grin

You just claimed I'm a primary school drop out in your previous post
Now you saying hope I finally get admission
With what certificate bro?

How are you this morning? grin
LM7 says hi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Kingcalls: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

See this old fool grin

You just claimed I'm a primary school drop out in your previous post
Now you saying hope I finally get admission
With what certificate bro?

How are you this morning? grin
LM7 says hi

Mumu like u.. deceiving ur idiot self... u want to steal the cr7 brand ...e no fit sellllll ... senepa panadol no be sme with panadol... and yes a primary school dropout can still right jamb and watch mumu
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by cr7lomo: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

That guy is not straightforward. I dnt like ppl wit dubious character.

Anyone that says messi deserves it has a dubious character...so u and ur lots are criminals
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by cr7lomo: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

I knw he uses cr7lomo buh i never knew he was the user behind crystano nd hellvictor. Damn that guy is dubious.

Do u knw they sweet tin abt this award? The GOAT debate is done nd dusted. Messi also collected their Pendu's numba 7. grin grin

U are as deluded as I tot...bad decision makers ... im sure those 2 monikers u mentioned will see how foolish ojeemah, Numerouno94, paulolee, ThierryJay, JohnnyPalmer, unbitchable are... jobless , kids looking for admission... how wud u even understand the balon dor when u are kids that don't know the history and controversy regarding that award ...mumu people
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2021
cr7lomo:

U are as deluded as I tot...bad decision makers ... im sure those 2 monikers u mentioned will see how foolish ojeemah, Numerouno94, paulolee, ThierryJay, JohnnyPalmer, unbitchable are... jobless , kids looking for admission... how wud u even understand the balon dor when u are kids that don't know the history and controversy regarding that award ...mumu people
Oga, pls avoid me just like am avoiding you. Let today be the last time you will ever mention me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Nigeria is corrupt in every aspect. The way that Obembet makes front page is alarming with useless headlines. At least, others opinions should be heard. And mods keep moving all his threars to front page.

Really it is lt their fault to be incompetent, but when the owner is incompetent too. Nigeria is incompetent in everything. I mean, a single person moving his own will to the front page multiple times a day, and she is not a mod. And these set of people will blame Buhari for everything.

The MODs are hell bent on doing this shit. We have tried to draw Seun's attention but all efforts proved abortive.
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by KingOroro1(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

is her news or thread credible or fallacies, why blame the Mods when they push credible news to fp. Must you lick the scrotum of the dwarf goblin all the time.

Ororo to the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
cr7lomo:

Ur very stupid for mentioning me. Bambiala like u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

is her news or thread credible or fallacies, why blame the Mods when they push credible news to fp. Must you lick the scrotum of the dwarf goblin all the time..

Ororo to the world

Please

What can be done to stop those asslickers from wrongly accusing me of lying about my situation and my brother?

Some are believing them without asking the right questions.....

I need your help here....

I don't have money to get any lawyer...
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by KingOroro1(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Crystyano:

Please

What can be done to stop those asslickers from wrongly accusing me of lying about my situation and my brother?

Some are believing them without asking the right questions.....

I need your help here....

I don't have money to get any lawyer...
what the hell are you saying man

Ororo
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

what the hell are you saying man

Ororo

I said some people are accusing me wrongly......
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by KingOroro1(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Crystyano:

I said some people are accusing me wrongly......
who are the people and what is the issue.
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

Before I mention names,
I will tell you what they will tell you.....

They will post links of me asking for help with this moniker and HellVictorinho, HellVictorinho2 and perhaps HellVictorinho3....

Then tell you that I was lying about my situation and my brother's situation.....

I said I was having accommodation issues...
I also said I needed money to get some foodstuffs and drugs some time ago....

But they will tell you that I was lying because I create threads on Nairaland and I condemned them for accusing me wrongly....

OJEEMAH is one of them...

He's a Messi worshipper that got upset and proved he was upset by saying he will never help me again because I said those people that condemn Ronaldo are zombies...
I didn't even mention his name......
It was later I started calling him out for getting upset and accusing me wrongly....

triplechoice once asked me to do a job....
I discovered that what he said about the job was false except the person he introduced me to was lying..
He said I should call someone .... I called the person and the person said there's no allowance attached to the job.... the salary was even less than he said according to the person.... except both of them are deceiving each other or themselves...or... what is even wrong with them??
Apart from that , the job was in Asaba and I didn't have enough money to take me and my dad there and get him or both of us back if we find out more about the job....
I had to involve my dad since he knew the road to Asaba.... but the nature of the job, the transport fare issue and some other uncertainties made it impossible for me go ...... the bastard calls them flimsy excuses....

budaatum has never and can never help me with anything useful but the confused bastard said I am not smart enough to scam anyone..... Imagine!!!
Yet the same bastard is in support of those accusing me of lying about my situation ......
I know budaatum is in support because budaatum has always been accusing me of being lazy and unwilling to do any job.... without proof..... asking for help or not doing a job in Asaba doesn't mean I don't want to do any job.....

ProudlyNGN wanted to tell me something about a job but it seems he has been brainwashed....
I have rightfully told Ayo081 how stupid he is to believe anything about me because of the links posted by triplechoice and OJEEMAH.....

Don't expect anything except those links and the same old stuff from them(triplechoice, budaatum and OJEEMAH) in reply to this.....

If you want to know more about me or my brother,send an email or a text message to 09093543781...

They didn't ask the right questions about me or my brother before arriving at their useless conclusions....

My brother has been wrongly detained since last year....... but you need to ask more questions. . ....... Things like this happen across the world but these bastards are acting like it's impossible....

Thanks.. ...
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

As for the various monikers,

It's still as a result of the baseless attacks.....

I have opened several accounts because of the baseless attacks.....
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by KingOroro1(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Crystyano:

Before I mention names,
I will tell you what they will tell you.....

They will post links of me asking for help with this moniker and HellVictorinho, HellVictorinho2 and perhaps HellVictorinho3....

Then tell you that I was lying about my situation and my brother's situation.....

I said I was having accommodation issues...
I also said I needed money to get some foodstuffs and drugs some time ago....

But they will tell you that I was lying because I create threads on Nairaland and I condemned them for accusing me wrongly....

OJEEMAH is one of them...

He's a Messi worshipper that got upset and proved he was upset by saying he will never help me again because I said those people that condemn Ronaldo are zombies...
I didn't even mention his name......
It was later I started calling him out for getting upset and accusing me wrongly....

triplechoice once asked me to do a job....
I discovered that what he said about the job was false except the person he introduced me to was lying..
He said I should call someone .... I called the person and the person said there's no allowance attached to the job.... the salary was even less than he said according to the person.... except both of them are deceiving each other or themselves...or... what is even wrong with them??
Apart from that , the job was in Asaba and I didn't have enough money to take me and my dad there and get him or both of us back if we find out more about the job....
I had to involve my dad since he knew the road to Asaba.... but the nature of the job, the transport fare issue and some other uncertainties made it impossible for me go ...... the bastard calls them flimsy excuses....

budaatum has never and can never help me with anything useful but the confused bastard said I am not smart enough to scam anyone..... Imagine!!!
Yet the same bastard is in support of those accusing me of lying about my situation ......
I know budaatum is in support because budaatum has always been accusing me of being lazy and unwilling to do any job.... without proof..... asking for help or not doing a job in Asaba doesn't mean I don't want to do any job.....

ProudlyNGN wanted to tell me something about a job but it seems he has been brainwashed....
I have rightfully told Ayo081 how stupid he is to believe anything about me because of the links posted by triplechoice and OJEEMAH.....

Don't expect anything except those links and the same old stuff from them(triplechoice, budaatum and OJEEMAH) in reply to this.....

If you want to know more about me or my brother,send an email or a text message to 09093543781...

They didn't ask the right questions about me or my brother before arriving at their useless conclusions....

My brother has been wrongly detained since last year....... but you need to ask more questions. . ....... Things like this happen across the world but these bastards are acting like it's impossible....

Thanks.. ...

you should know better than to ask for help from messi worshippers unless you are ready to lick his scrotum with them.
My advice for you bro, if you are not handicapped HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

you should know better than to ask for help from messi worshippers unless you are ready to lick his scrotum with them.

Everyone wants a hustle that is worth it..... In the absence of such, certain things are needed but I will never ask a Messi worshipper for help again.... if you know of any hustle that is worth it,... please let me know....
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

I promise never to respond to him and all of his excuses and unnecessary accusations.

First of all, this has absolutely nothing to with Messi. When I decided to help him the first time, did I ask if he was a Ronaldo or Messi fan??

I supported him the first time and I was willing to do same the second time and until I saw a stupid comment and I decided to back off. Its my choice to help or not. I don't owe any explanation to anyone......funny thing is, even after I declined to assist him the second time. I still begged someone on his behalf to support him and I was even reconsidering my decision until he start calling me out on different threads.

Triplechoice drew my attention and even sent me a link to his previous accounts. I went through them and discovered the irregularities in his stories.

All along, I never knew or even imagined he is same person as Hellvictorinho until Triplechoice said so....then I noticed he's been using this account to scam people. He either tells you he doesn't have a place to stay or his brother is in the prison while he uses the other one for his usual activities.

The guy uses different accounts to receive money from different people with a flimsy excuse that his account has some issues. Who him dey deceive?? Obviously, one of the signs to know a scammer. Does he know how many years I spent with Gtbank??

Except you BVN is blacklisted for fraud or there's a court injunction to pnd the account, every other issue can be fixed.

Let's assume he doesn't have an account and no ID card....a tier 1 account can be opened with just a passport.

Hellvictorinho attacks people's opinion while this moniker begs/scam people.

With the way he talks about those that have supported him at one point or the other, I doubt if anyone that sees comment here will be willing to help.

I only responded cos he was beginning to mislead you into believing whatever he's been dropping

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

see the ingrate I was even soliciting for help for.

You made a hasty conclusion here and that's the reason am even talking cos I promised myself to bluff any trash he spews

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by KingOroro1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
OJEEMAH:
see the ingrate I was even soliciting for help for.

You made a hasty conclusion here and that's the reason am even talking cos I promised myself to bluff any trash he spews
hmm, so you actually helped him and even went all the way to solicit for him. So what's his problem with you. He should be thanking you or am I missing something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

hmm, so you actually helped him and even went all the way to solicit for him. So what's his problem with you. He should be thanking you or am I missing something
You can imagine his own way of showing gratitude but its fine because he will be the last person to see any form of support from me in this forum.
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by KingOroro1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I promise never to respond to him and all of his excuses and unnecessary accusations.

First of all, this has absolutely nothing to with Messi. When I decided to help him the first time, did I ask if he was a Ronaldo or Messi fan??

I supported him the first time and I was willing to do same the second time and until I saw a stupid comment and I decided to back off. Its my choice to help or not. I don't owe any explanation to anyone......funny thing is, even after I declined to assist him the second time. I still begged someone on his behalf to support him and I was even reconsidering my decision until he start calling me out on different threads.

Triplechoice drew my attention and even sent me a link to his previous accounts. I went through them and discovered the irregularities in his stories.

All along, I never knew or even imagined he is same person as Hellvictorinho until Triplechoice said so....then I noticed he's been using this account to scam people. He either tells you he doesn't have a place to stay or his brother is in the prison while he uses the other one for his usual activities.

The guy uses different accounts to receive money from different people with a flimsy excuse that his account has some issues. Who him dey deceive?? Obviously, one of the signs to know a scammer. Does he know how many years I spent with Gtbank??

Except you BVN is blacklisted for fraud or there's a court injunction to pnd the account, every other issue can be fixed.

Let's assume he doesn't have an account and no ID card....a tier 1 account can be opened with just a passport.

Hellvictorinho attacks people's opinion while this moniker begs/scam people.

With the way he talks about those that have supported him at one point or the other, I doubt if anyone that sees comment here will be willing to help.

I only responded cos he was beginning to mislead you into believing whatever he's been dropping

I had to go through his previous comments because of this and I can tell without any iota of doubt that guy is a scammer. He is not handicapped what stop him from hustling even if it is selling pure water.
You have a good heart, God will reward you and the scammer will meet his Waterloo someday. s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by KingOroro1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Crystyano:

Everyone wants a hustle that is worth it..... In the absence of such, certain things are needed but I will never ask a Messi worshipper for help again.... if you know of any hustle that is worth it,... please let me know....
how old are you, is either you are a child or mentally deranged. It pains me you claim to be a Ronaldo fan
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

I had to go through his previous comments because of this and I can tell without any iota of doubt that guy is a scammer. He is not handicapped what stop him from hustling even if it is selling pure water.
You have a good heart, God will reward you and the scammer will meet his Waterloo someday. s
Thanks bro. if he's not a scammer like he said, why disguise to beg with one account while he trolls with the other. Honestly, I thought i was assisted a sincerely and grateful person...... these few days, he doesn't drop comment without calling me out. You were not even the first person he called to join his aimless fight.
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by KingOroro1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You can imagine his own way of showing gratitude but its fine because he will be the last person to see any form of support from me in this forum.
he should be behind bars to avoid other culprit falling for his scheme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

[b] he should be behind bars to avoid other culprit falling for his scheme.[b]
I don't even waste my time trying to reply him. if not that he was even trying to mislead you, i wouldn't have said anything.
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by KingOroro1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I don't even waste my time trying to reply him. if not that he was even trying to lead you, i wouldn't have said anything.
alright bro, you earn my respect. Even with his moniker depicting cr7 you still help him even as a messi fan. I remember a time a messi fan contacted me to buy his goods, the moment the guy talk trash about Ronaldo I back out grin
since he did not scam you that much let it slide, even on this faceless forum anyone can still be traced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

alright bro, you earn my respect. Even with his moniker depicting cr7 you still help him even as a messi fan. I remember a time a messi fan contacted me to buy his goods, the moment the guy talk trash about Ronaldo I back out grin
since he did not scam you that much let it slide, even on this faceless forum anyone can still be traced.
Yea, you are right. Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

how old are you, is either you are a child or mentally deranged. It pains me you claim to be a Ronaldo fan

You are just being stupid!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation / AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.