Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi (33080 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord / Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Sammydanny: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Popular Nigerian rapper, Blaqbonez has caused a stir among his fans with a new post he made on Instagram.

In the video he shared online, the rapper, who is notorious for his boastful statements about himself, sent a really unusual message to his landlord.

Blaqbonez is seen challenging his landlord to increase his house rent. According to the rapper, he is winning so much in recent times and so it won't be fair to continue paying the same rent.

The video has fans talking as usual.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0h8YtARAtE[/flash]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by illicit(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
No go build or buy house weyrey

394 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Sammydanny: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
cc Seun, Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by longetivity(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bros Emeka get sense nah cheesy

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by longetivity(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Blaqbones sings about being a hard guy in his music but in real life he's a pussy ass nigga

201 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Kriss216: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
longetivity:
Blaqbones sings about being a hard guy in his music but in real life he's a pussy ass nigga
Fvcking pussy morafvcker he is!

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Sammydanny: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lol
longetivity:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Who is this mumu?? undecided
Mtchewww

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Jayzel: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
Who is this mumu?? undecided
Mtchewww
But if u see him mistakenly live u will be like "oh my gosh"
"plz can i take a pic with u"
Be real and let learn to love and appreciate those who have climb the ladder of success irrespectively of their different character's

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Sammydanny: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
True talk
Jayzel:

Be real and let learn to love and appreciate those who have climb the ladder of success irrespectively of their different character's

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

na only me insult am for here?? undecided
You better go face your fellow guys way insult am too.
Mtchewww

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by CrownOfClay724: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Emeka dey chase clout. cheesy

Take it to heart if you don't know Mr Bombastic.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Jayzel: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
na only me insult am for here?? undecided You better go face your fellow guys way insult am too. Mtchewww
I apologize if u see it as an insult lady. I was only correcting ur public manner of speech it was'nt condulsive at all "ONE LOVE"

9 Likes

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Jayzel: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sammydanny:
True talk
Cool dude, we ain't just civilize like other countries out there, but when we get the oppurnity to travel overseas most of we nigerian's pretend to act like them forgetting our culture and home moral too bad tho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by JavaScript90: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
This one just dey look for attention. If you have much money why not build your own house?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Ceenachi: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
With all the money you claim to have, you still have a landlord
you should be landed a dirty slap. undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Goalnaldo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mentally deranged people intoxicated by wealth full naija aswear.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by biggie73(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
The problems are always the poor and money-miss road guys.

6 Likes

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Elock1: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
angry
People be quick to judge who they don't know personally because he is a celebrity...

This Emeka guy na just simple and jonsing guy he no get una time

9 Likes

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by maiquel: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
As long as you won't ask for donations in the future... no qualms.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by opalu: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Sonnobax15(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Who dey stay for lekki no go fit make this kind boastful statements....Na only people for inside warri creek go fit knack chest like this..

Meanwhile,I no know this guy undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by OKEMKPI: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Very soon now u will be asking for donation from fans or going from one man of God to another looking for financial support.
Ask your senior colleagues u were humbled after unwarranted display of expensive lifestyle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Common tenant. Me wey be landlord sef, I no dey pray for any double bill

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by lasisi69(f): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
longetivity:
Bros Emeka get sense nah cheesy
I'm just getting to know his name is Emeka shocked

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
All for the grams.

A sane person can never utter this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
lasisi69:
I'm just getting to know his name is Emeka shocked
No mind Emekuskus the chest beater

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by gbaskiboy: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Stupidity at its peak........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Who dey stay for lekki no go fit make this kind boastful statements....Na only people for inside warri creek go fit knack chest like this..

Meanwhile,I no know this guy undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Elsueno: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
We did not increase rent on our properties nor prices of any of our products...but I promise to increase by 60% immediately Buhari remove subsidy....I am sure the tenants will understand, if them no like make them commot, will serve notice by January.....And if I discover u be Buhari fan, ur own be 80% increase undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos / Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.