Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released (4279 Views)

BREAKING: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing On Thursday, / Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing / Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by paramakina202: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
FallenShitHole:

YOU MEAN OUK THAT THE GREAT MAZI KANU TOLD TO Bleep OFF WHEN HE WENT IN SECRET TO VISIT HIM? CAN'T YOU DECIPHER ANYTHING FROM HIS RELEASED PRESS STATEMENT. DAFT!!

Everything is speculations nobody is sure of what happened.
Even the news of his release tomorrow still remains a rumour but it won't be an easy call for Buhari because he will lose the support of his northern base supporters should he set MNK free anyhow.You maybe dafter than daft.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by XOGBADO(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu won't be released, not anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by JaroMan: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Philadelphia:

Not fake.
It’s trending on Twitter.
Kanu’s lead counsel Barr. Ejiofor confirmed it.
I will be happy if it's a beginning of the end but I'm not excited. The government is heavily influenced by external forces.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Dhury: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
Is not my business if he likes let him Free all the criminals in Nigerian prisons .
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by stanluiz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
But his case is still in court. Let the law Court give him the justice he deserves.

Has kanu agreed to renounce ipob, biafra and Esn ?

Let watch for tomorrow.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by princechina(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
I read a post here from a nairalander some months back concerning a dream abi prophecy on what will become of Biafra agitation. He said nnamdi kanu will be released in December. I can't find the post again. Can anyone who saw the post mention me to it or drop the link for me
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by BombAttack(f): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
That's if Nigeria government won't run away from their kangaroo court just as usual.

I don't know why someone will be running away from his court even when he claims to have millions of evidences to nail Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Nigeria cannot win the extradition case on their neck. So they have to release him

If extradition was easy, why have they not brought Igboho back to Nigeria.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Brimstone77: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
jmoore:
Has he made a deal with Orji Uzor Kalu?

Very soon, Nnamdi Kanu will campaign for Orji Uzor Kalu under APC and referendum will die.

A lot of zombies have been raised by Nnamdi Kanu in Igboland. They now eat human beings.

How do you stop someone who have tasted human flesh from eating it again?

Nnamdi Kanu has destroyed Igboland.

After bragging that kanu will die in detention..

Now you're changing small small...

All the enemies of biafrans will be cut to shame!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Brimstone77: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Aufbauh:
Make una tell us another story!

Releasing the leader of barbaric and cannibalistic terrorist group (Ipob) by Buhari will be tantamount to complicity crime against lawful citizens & mocking the dead by Ipob.

Please remove every object capable of harming you from tomorrow,and also stay together with friends or family because your worst nightmare is about to happen..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by jmoore(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

After bragging that kanu will die in detention..

Now you're changing small small...

All the enemies of biafrans will be cut to shame!!

Crystal meth damages brain. Prove to everyone that I said he will die in detention by showing where I posted such comment.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Brimstone77: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
jmoore:

To be released on bail doesn't mean the case has been withdrawn.

PMB a hero for releasing Nnamdi Kanu? I pity Igboland. If the case is withdrawn and he is free, more bloodshed will happen. Nnamdi Kanu cannot be tamed. Unless he is adequately caged with money. But his foot soldiers who are high on crystal Meth won't listen to him for any peaceful method.

At the bolded.. this is the only thing I understand in all the rubbish you wrote above..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Brimstone77: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
paramakina202:
OUK is the most powerful man in SE in this governement maybe he has made a deal between the yahoo freedom fighter and FG.
MNK will accept any condition to be freed because he isn't a true freedom fighter.

So he won't be staying in prison till 2099 again??

Shame will surely follow every enemy of ipob.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Brimstone77: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
jmoore:

Crystal meth damages brain. Prove to everyone that I said he will die in detention by showing where I posted such comment.

I understand you're in pain right now..

I won't add to your pain.. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by paramakina202: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

Is he in Afaraukwu Ibeku now?
His fate lies in the hands of oteletuals.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Brimstone77: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
paramakina202:

Is he in Afaraukwu Ibeku now?
His fate lies in the hands of oteletuals.

The last time I checked mnk and his ipob never begged anybody..

We dare your zoo government to do their worst..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Baltazarcus(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

You be correct guy . We are not begging anybody
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by paramakina202: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

Talking like a kid who does not know what is going on behind the scene.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by makemoneywbsite: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
jmoore:

Very soon, Nnamdi Kanu will campaign for Orji Uzor Kalu under APC and referendum will die.

A lot of zombies have been raised by Nnamdi Kanu in Igboland. They now eat human beings.

Very difficult task. As difficult as stopping a skull miner from mining heads for rituals. Africans eh

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Okwyjesus(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
yinkus6750:
PMB will be a hero if that happens
Hope OUK has told MNK to behave?

Nnamdi Kanu need to be quiet after his release. Enough of his stress on lgbo elders.

The message has been passed loud and clear
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by stanluiz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

See how you are celebrating ?

You are not even sure whether the news is real or fake ?

Keep jubilating. We will know whether the news is real or fake by tomorrow.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Musrataman(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Aufbauh:
Make una tell us another story!

Releasing the leader of barbaric and cannibalistic terrorist group (Ipob) by Buhari will be tantamount to complicity crime against lawful citizens & mocking the dead by Ipob.

Not after declaring their own as terrorists group.
A terrorist leader of cannibalism and ritualist organisation in that matter.

The northern elites will join bandits, boko haram iswap, to overun Abuja in one day
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Brimstone77: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
stanluiz:
See how you are celebrating ?

You are not even sure whether the news is real or fake ?

Keep jubilating. We will know whether the news is real or fake by tomorrow.

Not that I'm celebrating..

But those who wished kanu evil are all turning around trying to change the narrative..

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Brimstone77: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
paramakina202:

Talking like a kid who does not know what is going on behind the scene.

The question is did ipob beg buhari..?

Stop telling me about behind the scene.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by dasparrow: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
They need to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu because the government has no case against him and they know it. They need to release Chief Sunday Igboho too.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by paramakina202: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

The question is did ipob beg buhari..?

Stop telling me about behind the scene.

Who is IPOB?
Who did IPOB negotiated with before they cancelled their one week sit at home before Anambra election day?
Did you know the details of that deal with DOS and Ejiofor?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by jmoore(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
dasparrow:
They need to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu because the government has no case against him and they know it. They need to release Chief Sunday Igboho too.
Benin Republic is different from Benin in Edo state. Igboho is in Benin Republic.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Brimstone77: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
paramakina202:

Who is IPOB?
Who did IPOB negotiated with before they cancelled their one week sit at home before Anambra election day?
Did you know the details of that deal with DOS and Ejiofor?

oga did ipob beg buhari?

Stop telling me about akuko mma nkechi na ndi yardi..

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by toofit007: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
jmoore:

that is in your wildest imagination, it seems you don't know whom you are dealing with in Nnamdi Kanu? It is either a date of referendum is stated or the agitation for biafra continues and may even enter most violent stage.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by jmoore(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
toofit007:
that is in your wildest imagination, it seems you don't know whom you are dealing with in Nnamdi Kanu? It is either a date of referendum is stated or the agitation for biafra continues and may even enter most violent stage.

You are obviously the one that doesn't know Nnamdi Kanu.

He was shouting no referendum no election in 2019. Before you know it, he turned around and said election will hold in southeast. Seems you were not born then, ask those who know.

Let it enter most violent stage. Hope your parents and siblings are all in Igboland because that's all where IPOB always unleash their violence. Let IPOB continue killing fellow Igbos, let's see where the madness will lead you to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death / I Am Just Listening To Peter Obi And I Am Very Disappointed / Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.