Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released (4284 Views)

BREAKING: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing On Thursday, / Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing / Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by toofit007: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
jmoore:

To be released on bail doesn't mean the case has been withdrawn.

PMB a hero for releasing Nnamdi Kanu? I pity Igboland. If the case is withdrawn and he is free, more bloodshed will happen. Nnamdi Kanu cannot be tamed. Unless he is adequately caged with money. But his foot soldiers who are high on crystal Meth won't listen to him for any peaceful method.
no, you don't need to wail for too long boy and their is no lie if you bring the suggestion that he need to be caged. The only thing that will make the caging work is if you are caging him with a date of referendum for the people of Biafra to decided if they want to continue staying with the terrorists from across the Sahel or they want to be on their own the way they were before 1914. Anything that is different from this my suggesting against IPOB leadership is just like pouring water on top the rock.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by toofit007: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
jmoore:

You are obviously the one that doesn't know Nnamdi Kanu.

He was shouting no referendum no election in 2019. Before you know it, he turned around and said election will hold in southeast. Seems you were not born then, ask those who know.

Let it enter most violent stage. Hope your parents and siblings are all in Igboland because that's all where IPOB always unleash their violence.
you see this Biafra that men have died for, and men are still pursuing, this Biafra will be restored before God and Man. Instead of this Biafra not to be restored, heaven and Earth will ceased to exist. So it doesn't matter what you say, Biafra is here.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by paramakina202: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

oga did ipob beg buhari?

Stop telling me about akuko mma nkechi na ndi yardi..

Don't worry your oga patapata will soon beg in national tv and carry zoo flag that time ur brain go reset.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Tingotoe: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
If Buhari dares release that rabid animal called Nnamdi Kanu out of his cage it will be the worst decision of his presidency and Nigeria will be at war. He should let the courts determine his fate and not listening to the ignorant ibo elders clamoring for his release
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Sctests: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
ReoCoker:
First reduce that your fat filled stomach first.... Isn't that the reason why your neighbors are calling you a pregnant man?

Burn down the fat and leave MNK.

I for like see the pics.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
jmoore:
Has he made a deal with Orji Uzor Kalu?

Very soon, Nnamdi Kanu will campaign for Orji Uzor Kalu under APC and referendum will die.

A lot of zombies have been raised by Nnamdi Kanu in Igboland. They now eat human beings.

How do you stop someone who have tasted human flesh from eating it again?

Nnamdi Kanu has destroyed Igboland.
But you said he can never be released again? undecided how come you're changing the goal post?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tingotoe:
If Buhari dares release that rabid animal called Nnamdi Kanu out of his cage it will be the worst decision of his presidency and Nigeria will be at war. He should let the courts determine his fate and not listening to the ignorant ibo elders clamoring for his release
What you need now is food, once you eat now your brain will begging to come back alive again, hunger is not a good thing.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Mixedfruit: 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Aufbauh:
Make una tell us another story!

Releasing the leader of barbaric and cannibalistic terrorist group (Ipob) by Buhari will be tantamount to complicity crime against lawful citizens & mocking the dead by Ipob.
I've been monitoring ur comments for a while,
Old man you need help as quick as possible.
Locate the nearest psychiatrist hospital
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Tomek09(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2021
[s]
Christistruth00:

He will first order the beheadings of the very elders pleading for his release

Very ungrateful thug

If Kanu is released then all Nigerian Prisoners should be released for fairness and equality
[/s]
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by jmoore(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2021
NLandIsHypocrit:
But you said he can never be released again? undecided how come you're changing the goal post?
Show everyone the post where I said so. I don't know what's wrong with the memory of you IPOB members. You guys always love delusion.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Brimstone77: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2021
paramakina202:

Don't worry your oga patapata will soon beg in national tv and carry zoo flag that time ur brain go reset.

Still didn't answer my question..

Did ipob beg your zoo president to release kanu??

Stop telling me about future tense.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Aufbauh(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Brimstone77:

Please remove every object capable of harming you from tomorrow,and also stay together with friends or family because your worst nightmare is about to happen..

Kikiiii....you see why I don't answer gullible and brainwashed people of Biafra?
I heard Nna mumu di kanu has being released today and he's on his way to Afarakwu.
Hahahohololo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by omenkaLives(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Aufbauh:

Kikiiii....you see why I don't answer gullible and brainwashed people of Biafra?
I heard Nna mumu di kanu has being released today and he's on his way to Afarakwu.
Hahahohololo
He's already arrived his compound, taken his first shot of Mkpurummiri and had his first lap dance from a stripper.

Freedom is goood!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released by Brimstone77: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Aufbauh:

Hahahohololo

Hahahaha is that waited through out yesterday before you reply me??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Tinubu / CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo / GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.