Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? (523 Views)

I Feel Down And Depressed!!! / I Feel Down. / Hypergamy: Women Don't Date Down Financially And In Lifestyle(facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by chidiezeh(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
lipsrsealed I always feel like a dove with headache and bad thinking
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
I feel so depressed,moody and down sad

1 Like

Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by DestinyProjects: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
see question.

Come and see lalasticlala
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by chidiezeh(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I feel so depressed,moody and down sad
this is what am
Really facing now
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by chidiezeh(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
lipsrsealed I always feel like a dove with headache and bad thinking
so me right now
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by isaiah4life(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Less happy, moody and depressed. This is what I am feeling now. Notin dey account and December is here.

One cure to my frustration is to come to nairaland and read comments of people and laugh away my worries and problem. Nairalanders are just too funny and lively.

I love you guys (NAIRALANDERS).
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
chidiezeh:
this is what am
Really facing now
But you don't really need to fall a victim of it........ Currently, I'm passing through hell....so what I did was to find a job so that I can be in the midst of people....... That's what I'm doing at this moment......I work in a bakery where there are over 15 people....... Regardless of the wages,I find joy and comfort being in the midst of people..

2 Likes

Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by chatinent: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
No sleep. Double my hustle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by sheanzy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
chidiezeh:
what's wrong?
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by Bennysam: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
I will be restless and confused
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by Youngwiz71(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
restrategize and implement
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by chidiezeh(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
But you don't really need to fall a victim of it........ Currently, I'm passing through hell....so what I did was to find a job so that I can be in the midst of people....... That's what I'm doing at this moment......I work in a bakery where there are over 15 people....... Regardless of the wages,I find joy and comfort being in the midst of people..
I don’t even feel joy among people rn

2 Likes

Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by Cholls(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
My brother I thank God
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by Cholls(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by smartr: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
chidiezeh:

Comedy on YouTube or go to a bar with people and discuss life. Or nairaland romance section..
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by smartr: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Yeah. Being around people is very important, even as an introvert like me. I frequent viewing centers and bars. I don't miss Sunday services nowadays grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by solidmyk(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
chatinent:
No sleep. Double my hustle.
How you dey take double am
You do more than a business?

1 Like

Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by chatinent: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
solidmyk:

How you dey take double am
You do more than a business?

I kill rest until sth shows up.

I am that relentless.
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Steal
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by revived: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re-Bombed grin

Lol

Pray for divine guidance
Study God's word
Implement the instructions
Boom back on track cool
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
When I'm financially down, I kinda stop lazing around and start hustling harder than before.

Being moody or depressed will only add to my problem ...

But alas, I will never be financially down.

I have paid my dues.
Re: What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? by solidmyk(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
chatinent:

I kill rest until sth shows up.

I am that relentless.
You're real
Respect bruh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Prefer A Big Mama Or A Slim Mama Woman? / 6 Things To Do If You Are Single On Valentine's Day. / Why Don't Nigerian Men Drive Nice Cars Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.