Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Snake We Killed At Our Office Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake We Killed At Our Office Today (53578 Views)

Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) / The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by cayorday89(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Next step you say? When na you gangan be Egusisoup, just dissect and add your snakemeat.

2 Likes

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Andyvilly: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Snake, is it a male or female? Apc or pdp,these are the questions you have to ask before killing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by tutudesz: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Vecalize:

E don already digest sef
grin

2 Likes

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by linearity: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
matrix199:
Snakes have suffered in the hands of peasant Nigerians. No thanks to Moses with the way he villainised snakes(serpent) in the book of Genesis.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if all the snakes in the world are killed? The population of rats would explode, leading to a plague that would cost millions of human lives before a cure is found.

Lets stop the impulsive killing of snakes that pose no threat. They play a vital role in the ecosystem just like pollinators like butterlies and bees play!

Well, that was my good nature speaking. The me after taking 8 bottles of budweisser would kill any threat that moves 50m close to my family.

If the population of rats increases, that of cats will also increase due to the abundance of meal to nourish their body.

Vultures and other carnivores feeds on rats too, so it will be plenty meat to go around.

2 Likes

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by joowealth(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Snake season i think......................
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by tixo: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Taught you were giving us pix of the "justice" you did, not this snapchat with innocent snake.
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by southome(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
This is a python and it's harmless
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by tunjilee003: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Your eye don spoil. Give Afonja ritualists make dem use am do money 4 u.
😉😉😉

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by streetsoldier1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
matrix199:
Snakes have suffered in the hands of peasant Nigerians. No thanks to Moses with the way he villainised snakes(serpent) in the book of Genesis.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if all the snakes in the world are killed? The population of rats would explode, leading to a plague that would cost millions of human lives before a cure is found.

Lets stop the impulsive killing of snakes that pose no threat. They play a vital role in the ecosystem just like pollinators like butterlies and bees play!

Well, that was my good nature speaking. The me after taking 8 bottles of budweisser would kill any threat that moves 50m close to my family.

Do you think snakes should be forgiven after what one of them did in the garden of eden? Why give apple to eve? by now we for dey waka naked and everyone live simple life, no need to hustle...

na joke i dey oo

2 Likes

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by gasparpisciotta: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
TempUser:
grin
My dog did justice to one Okete overnight, I no just loud am cos some mumu dey talk say na lie when I publicize the snake we killed undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/6866401/snake-killed-yesterday-night

You roast rat with gas!!!!!

I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Ofadaman(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Omniman:
shocked this is a python na, harmless thing

Until it grows big enough to constrict and swallow a 6 foot human

5 Likes

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by wunmi590(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Your eye don spoil. Give Afonja ritualists make dem use am do money 4 u.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Stanweezy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
You are asking us what to do next with it when your name is Egusi soup grin

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by elocas: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
This is the type of snake that swallow 100 million naira
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by adeniyi65(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
EgusiSoup:
We were just doing our normal stuff and then suddenly this snake popped out and we did justice.

Wondering the next step!
Can't you live up to your name.Mr EgusiSoup
Why wondering the next step grin grin

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by mod9: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

That's a Ball Python
It's a Puff Adder .

2 Likes

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by 3verblazing(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Better meat shocked

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by lifenija: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
matrix199:

ur logic is as dumb as buhari

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by tiger28: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
matrix199:

abeg SHUTUP!!!! Go and tell that to the families of those that got bitten to death while using the toilet!!!. ANYTHING that can kill a human being MUST BE TERMINATED FIRST before any grammatical essays!!!

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by udemzyudex(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
EgusiSoup:
We were just doing our normal stuff and then suddenly this snake popped out and we did justice.

Wondering the next step!
Killing it is justice abi?
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by faith551(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
matrix199:

Good you retracted at the final part of your comment.
First the rats you speak about live in human inhabited environments, while snakes prefer the unbothered wild, so how does the reduction in snake population directly and greatly influence population of domestic rodents??
second, have you ever had of cats and the number of mass extinction they have caused?? Just to remind you, rats are actually a preferred feline delicacy

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by Mystery9(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
matrix199:

You can buy snakes and keep in your house for the purpose of rats eradication sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
mod9:
It's a Puff Adder .
K

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by andy244: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Why kill it. It's harmless

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by fred04(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

That's a Ball Python
Boa constrictor

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by GafaarDeGreat(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
You did nonsense undecided undecided
Deffjam:

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by tiger28: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
matrix199:

abeg SHUTUP!!!! Go and tell that to the families of those that got bitten to death while using the toilet!!!.A snake eats ONE rat every few days while a single pesticide can kill HUNDREDS of rats with a single spray ,so we dont need snakes to help us eradicate rats.
ANYTHING that can kill a human being MUST BE TERMINATED FIRST before any grammatical essays!!!
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by OSDD(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
mod9:
It's a Puff Adder .
Taaaah...na ball python

1 Like

Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by OSDD(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
tiger28:
abeg SHUTUP!!!! Go and tell that to the families of those that got bitten to death while using the toilet!!!.A snake eats ONE rat every few days while a single pesticide can kill HUNDREDS of rats with a single spray ,so we dont need snakes to help us eradicate rats.
ANYTHING that can kill a human being MUST BE TERMINATED FIRST before any grammatical essays!!!
He was being sarcastic.. His last paragraph gave a clue undecided
Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by tiger28: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
OSDD:

He was being sarcastic.. His last paragraph gave a clue undecided
oh ok!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot / Snake Found In My Compound / I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.