Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) (71538 Views)

Lagos State Government Marks World Glaucoma Day (Photos) / Kebbi Sickle Cell Association (KESCA) Marks World Sickle Cell Day (Photos) / Ambode Marks World Malaria Day In Makoko Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
okay o. smiley smiley smiley, is da only thing, you can do well.

abi na compliment

jubrilELsudan:
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy no time to waste.
Freerock10:
Wishing her well in her future endeavors.

Help my hustle please, help me share the quoted part amongst your friends & family make them take buy stuff for online.

[b][/b]
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by sweetMichael(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
shawnfamous:
When I saw the headline, I just knew it would either be South Africa or Zimbabwe. But South Africa it is.
South Africa has about 8 million people living with HIV, that's about 20 percent of their population. While Zimbabwe has about 24 percent of total population living with HIV.
It means that if u are walking on the road in these countries, u may pick HIV on the ground.
we are not safe, anymore..only can safe us

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

It is not really about where she comes from.

How many people living with HIV in Nigeria can come out and boldly declare their status and how long they've lived with and been managing it?
People like her give hope to those living with HIV that they can keep living.

People don't need to come out and say they have HIV. There are data for each screening centres that collate the total number of HIV cases recorded in a state. That's how they got the statistics of the number of people living with HIV in SA and Zimbabwe
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sultty:
having HIV is not end of the road, people should learn to stop victimising people leaving with HIV and get tested themselves and abstain from sex, condoms might not protect u at the end
It will be brought under control by 2023. Covid-19 vaccine research has brought some breakthrough to science in recent times. Malaria and hiv vaccine to follow by 2023. I'd still advocate abstinence because prevention is far better than cure

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
jaeyking:
cool shocked

The prevelance of HIV in south Africa and Zimbabwe is quite alarming, yet they freely say their status because the stigma level is quite low.

The people living with aids in Nigeria may be high by stigmatization is what keeps them from doing what this lady is doing.

Who like showoff reach us whether good or bad
Well according to the statistics, it's not as high as SA
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by jaeyking(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Simran94:

Well according to the statistics, it's not as high as SA

Yea, but you know Nigerians and show off.
The stigma they would face is what is stopping positive Nigerian from doing so

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Rahkman: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Xavier70s:
plateau state is filled with positives .
benue and akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Thats right.
Eriokanmi:
It will be brought under control by 2023. Covid-19 vaccine research has brought some breakthrough to science. Malaria and hiv vaccine to follow by 2023. I'd still advocate abstinence because prevention is far better than cure
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Happened:
Shared with Caption .....

I was diagnosed with #HIV when I was 20.
I’m 32 old now.

#WorldAIDSDay

Shared by Illikannu Donald Chukwuma
na lie, they just dey give people with HIV hope, she's a health workers creating awareness

1 Like

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
There had been a lot of breakthroughs, is just that we don't read the science journals, but we think we know.

And some of our scientists were doing well, i don't hear about their research anymore, maybe because I don't try to find out what the Nigerian or traditional sciences are doing, lol traditional sciences. grin grin

hope4nigeria:
na lie, they just dey give people with HIV hope, she's a health workers creating awareness
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Irennediva(f): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
HIV/Aids does not show on the face oo shocked shocked
If you see this lady on the road, you will be tempted to sleep with her not knowing she carry contraband goods for Nyash shocked shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Happened:
Shared with Caption .....

I was diagnosed with #HIV when I was 20.
I’m 32 old now.

#WorldAIDSDay

Shared by Illikannu Donald Chukwuma
Jesus can heal you if you give your life to Him.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by billyG(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
I think i gaz to stay off eating Congo meat for awhile.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Exodora: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
11 years ago one mumu doctor said that I have HIV, me wey never sabi bad thing by then.
He asked me if I have a boyfriend and I said yes and he also asked if we have do the do and I said no but we have kissed na so the doctor conclude say I don carry am.
I no blame him na that chloelera out break that year na i blame cause na him carry me go hospital.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
This is somewhat cruel, don't you think. when someone is celebrating Life. Maybe not cruel, but misplaced.

Dvin:
Jesus can heal you if you give your life to Him.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Stjims: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Debra911:
I love her boldness though. Its so disheartening how young girls of today contract HIV that easily. Another one I know is 15yrs and I'm just shocked

Simply because our ladies always want it raw. They keep sharing HIV everyday. Most people are infected without knowing until they get tested
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy, Days of great ignorance, when i was very ignorant, I use to think so too.

It's only transmissible when there are wounds and intrusions, or pity my ignorance, it's more likely when there are wounds.

Exodora:
11 years ago one mumu doctor said that I have HIV, me wey never sabi bad thing by then.
He asked me if I have a boyfriend and I said yes and he also asked if we have do the do and I said no but we have kissed na so the doctor conclude say I don carry am.
I no blame him na that chloelera out break that year na i blame cause na him carry me go hospital.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Golan007: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I like it raw, I like it raw, shey u dey see am now with your koro-koro eyes sey e no dey show for face?

Eye yam cumin abeg

Na only sex dey give HIV abi?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by thorpido(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Debra911:
I love her boldness though. Its so disheartening how young girls of today contract HIV that easily. Another one I know is 15yrs and I'm just shocked
She was probably born with it from a HIV positive mother or contracted it living with a HIV positive parent.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Asour: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Xavier70s:
plateau state is filled with positives .

Filled Ke?

Do you know what filled is?
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Ooye12: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
See dis fine bea God help us
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Exodora: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
SeriouslySense:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy, Days of great ignorance, when i was very ignorant, I use to think so too.

It's only transmissible when there are wounds and intrusions, or pity my ignorance, it's more likely when there are wounds.

As said but come to think of it how many people you think say don't carry am from wound more especially.
Majority of the Carriers got it from sex. Apart from those that were born with it that are just few. Though we have been told otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by HabaHaba: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Guys abeg make una check out the number of people viewing this topic, and compare with the number of comments, what does it tell you?

PEOPLE DEY FEAR THIS TOPIC!!!
But if na TOTO Dickey, Bob Risky, Lawandosky, Messi, Yahaya Bello (Tuah!!!, Who slap me?!)

Shuo! Spiritual slap because i mentioned one governor name!

Chei!

Naija na different levels full am!

My advice, fear not but stay away from all these gehs we no send d implications of their wayward lifestyle!

If u gerrit!, U don't...
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by 360command: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
shawnfamous:
When I saw the headline, I just knew it would either be South Africa or Zimbabwe. But South Africa it is.
South Africa has about 8 million people living with HIV, that's about 20 percent of their population. While Zimbabwe has about 24 percent of total population living with HIV.
It means that if u are walking on the road in these countries, u may pick HIV on the ground.
in South Africa, if you go out with a girl on a date,she will literally tell you she is sick meaning she has HIV. It is for you to decide if you want to be in a relationship with her or no.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by techWriter1: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
To pummel this beautiful gal just dey hungry me now.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by rockcitie: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
JavaScript90:
See the way she is glamourising HIV. Don't be deceived. She is in South Africa and you are in Nigeria. She can afford decent meals with supporting and quality health care in her country but you don't have the luxury of such in Nigeria. I don't mean to sound descriminatory, but there is nothing joyful about the life of a HIV patient. If you catch HIV in Nigeria you are finished

Abeg try & educate yourself. Stop commenting like a stark illiterate. You sound so ignorant. You're still reasoning like someone existing in the stone age.

A lot of Nigerians who have been diagnosed are living a very normal life while taking their medication. They have their own families & give birth to uninfected children.

Even patients who are battling with hypertension, sickle cell anaemia or diabetes have greater health challenges even with their daily medication.

Always update yourself becuz knowledge is power.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by sevenhundred(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
inoki247:
I'm sure if dem say mak people choose between Covid nd HiV na Covid people go choose pass...
HIV is far better at least you can live to testify unlike covid...
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by BlessedChild7: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
I gat a girlfriend that is HIV positive. I discovered that a few weeks after we started dating, and since then we have being in the relationship for more than 2years. Although her status haven’t showed positive since I met her, she have lived with the virus since birth.
A reasonable number of hospitals have tested her but can’t find the virus again. But she was born with it.[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Kokaine(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
SOMEONE MIGHT BE LIVING WITH HIV AND DON'T KNOW IT.
and the day the person knows it, he starts dying from it.
The mind works in a wonderful way
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by olurili(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Where is DANIEL KOLENDA pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.