Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos) (45708 Views)

Nigeria’s Fast Rising Singer, Mohbad Dead At 27. / I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) / Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos) by tivhador: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
HOW YOUR LIFE TAKE CONSIGN US? cool smiley

Re: I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 05, 2021
If you really believe that she is 27 years old then you need to get your head checked.
Wasn't that just BBN age?
Well...her ex white mugu did her a great service. He set the ball rolling for her to be where she is now. Is money was a building block. She never loved him. No matter the story she uses to defend herself..she had a game plan from the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement / AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.