Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd (26299 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / Lionel Messi Wins Record Seventh Fifa Best Men's Player Award / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by lereinter(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2021
The folks happy for messi about this award are mainly Ronaldo dislikes

No true soccer fan will agree to this great injustice

Football metaphysical, there should be no room for this brazen controversy

I know PSG owners are doing everything possible to become a powerhouse overnight in football, but football isn't drama, it's not movie actions

It involves time, talent and consistency.
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by delzbaba(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2021
DareyFortified:

Top form for 2022. Try dey get sense. grin grin grin

But you can continue to cry, you deserve it.
make you shut up zombie
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by gaftsoil(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
Fraudster. Ill gotten award. *spits*
I feel your pain man
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by gaftsoil(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2021
puppie017:
Everything is politics
Ripping lewan over a trophy
I do not see where 36 goals surpass 48 goals
Is this Golden boot award or best player award?
Go and drink pap
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by gaftsoil(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2021
lereinter:

The folks happy for messi about this award are mainly Ronaldo dislikes

No true soccer fan will agree to this great injustice

Football metaphysical, there should be no room for this brazen controversy

I know PSG owners are doing everything possible to become a powerhouse overnight in football, but football isn't drama, it's not movie actions

It involves time, talent and consistency.

Ronaldo deserves it more than Messi.. I'm with u and I feel your pain
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by gaftsoil(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2021
puppie017:
Come and carry next year in psg
Lol.. I feel your pain
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by paulolee(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Empty head... Dennis law, Bobby Charlton, George Best, Cristiano Ronaldo... u are not good in maths, u are not good in history, ur analogy is always wack living in delusions... modric better pass iniesta and xavi combined, cannavaro better pass Maldini, airhead , empty head, logic, total zero ... u will mk a very bad manager cos ye decision making is so appalling
never u quote me again in ur life....I said messi have more than all the players currently in those clubs.....avoid me u kiddo
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by Tundex911: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Despite this little award abi na little tournament, stupid squad still go draw against Nice....

Smh
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by anigbajumo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
tosyne2much:
May God bless you bro

Ameen
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by Robertjones442: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Your voice is not loud....some people dey bac and they cant hear u...louder pls
Teaser4:
Pendu fans this is for una

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by Gravity56: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
lichocho:
see football fan..I fit Put my money say na Chelsea fan u be
Chelsea Ko Wiki Tourist ni
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by Kingcalls: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
paulolee:

never u quote me again in ur life....I said messi have more than all the players currently in those clubs.....avoid me u kiddo

4k off dirty brainless pig
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by puppie017: 1:30am On Dec 03, 2021
gaftsoil:

Lol.. I feel your pain
No pain FIFA is politics
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by puppie017: 1:31am On Dec 03, 2021
gaftsoil:

Is this Golden boot award or best player award?
Go and drink pap
Best playa my foot
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by puppie017: 1:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Ttooyy12345:

So u think the award is for highest goal scorer?
Grow up and get enlightened before u post rubbish
Lewan took team alone to greater season more than Leo dawg
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by puppie017: 1:32am On Dec 03, 2021
henrybangs44:

The mollusc think the award is about goals cheesy grin
Annelida
Biological item

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by puppie017: 1:32am On Dec 03, 2021
fuckfuckman:

And who told this one that ballon d’or is given based on goals
Lionel Messi is a complete footballer who doesn’t only score but makes his team to play, creates more assist than any other player in history

If it is about goals there is a particular award for that which is top scorer/golden boot

Try get sense,
Awon penaldo fans
Wishing you many more sense above stack foolishness
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by puppie017: 1:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Neimar:

You go cry tire
Nah you go cry asiwin
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by BluntCrazeMan: 3:34am On Dec 03, 2021
puppie017:
Everything is politics
Ripping lewan over a trophy
I do not see where 36 goals surpass 48 goals
You're counting goals..
We're counting the play

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You're counting goals..
We're counting the play

Which useless play

Who says Ronaldo and Lewandowski only score goals??

Lies upon lies
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:

Kiddo?

Must everyone lie on behalf of Messi??
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by BluntCrazeMan: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Which useless play

Who says Ronaldo and Lewandowski only score goals??

Lies upon lies
Those that voted saw Messi’s games as the better game..
So, keep the goals.
Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
puppie017:

Annelida
Biological item
U sabi book cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Those that voted saw Messi’s games as the better game..
So, keep the goals.

Keep your lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zaidu Sanusi: 'I Will Keep Salah Quiet In Super Eagles Vs Pharaohs’ / Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf / Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.