Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Grow Your Business Online Presence Using A Free Marketing Tool From Google - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grow Your Business Online Presence Using A Free Marketing Tool From Google (132 Views)

Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model / Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice / Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Your Business Online Presence Using A Free Marketing Tool From Google by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Most business owners spend endless hours and resources on social media marketing, but end up ignoring the most preliminary step, and that’s optimizing their search rankings.

No matter how many social media platforms you actively use, Google search still remains
the favorite go-to option for making vital buying decisions. One of the first things that
customers looking for your products and services online will do is an in-depth Google
search.

Google has reported that 46% of all searches have local intent, that means they are done by people looking products or service in their local area to buy.

But how do you make sure you pop up in their search results with relevant information across multiple devices?

The easiest and fastest way to show up in the search feed is to have a Google My Business
listing.

I am organizing a free WhatsApp class where I will be showing you all you need to know about Google My Business and how you can leverage it as a marketing tool to grow your business online presence.

To be part of the class send GMB FORMULA on WhatsApp to +2 3 4- 70 33-12 91 0 1.
Re: Grow Your Business Online Presence Using A Free Marketing Tool From Google by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Check this out

Re: Grow Your Business Online Presence Using A Free Marketing Tool From Google by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 02, 2021
Whether you are selling foot wears, clothes, skin care products, electronic gadgets or you are a graphics designer, fashion designer or a service provider, you need to grow your online presence.

Join this free class to learn how to increase your product/service visibility online using a free google marketing tool.

/GMB-Formula
Re: Grow Your Business Online Presence Using A Free Marketing Tool From Google by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
For the past four months I and my team have been helping businesses within our local area establish an online presence using a free marketing tool from Google.

Checking our progress report, I discovered we have helped over 300 businesses get listed and verified on *Google My Business.*

Within this period I discovered that one of the most difficult task businesses face especially in this digital age is how to promote theirselve and have an online presence that converts to more sales.

Many choose to use social networks such as Facebook or Instagram because of the large number of users these sites have forgetting about the powerful tool that is Google My Business.

What they don't know is that Google, the web search giant gives preference to business that use its own-brand social networks - YouTube, Google Maps, Google My Business etc.

Google My Business is a free marketing tool that let's businesses control how their business appears to users on Google Search and Google Maps.

An average GMB listing yields over 1000 search views per month and 84% of the search views converts to sales.

So, as part of my Christmas gift to you I am organize a two day online class where I will show you the practical steps to create your Google My Business profile, verify and optimise it to attract more customers and increase sales.

To join the class for *free* click the link now /GMB-Formula

(1) (Reply)

5 High Roi Businesses To Start With Little Or No Capital In Nigeria / Fashion Wholesalers And Retailers Let's Meet / How To Import From China And Create More Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.