Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ (27525 Views)

New: Luxury 3 Bedroom Terrace + 1 Bed BQ @ Abraham Adesanya Ajah / Construction 4 Massive Bedroom With Garage All Ensuit / 7-bedroom Duplex + 2-bed Bq On 800+sqm @ Tijani Bello St Ojodu By Omole 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:39am On Jan 02, 2022
In a bit of appreciation for the time and love from our followers. We want to say in a special way. Thank you for following up with us on a regular basis. We will always be on our toes for you all and work efficiently to provide good works for our dear clients.

Thank you all as we wish you an amazing 2022...

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2022
We welcome you once again
We are now back to site...
Ground Preparation is almost complete...
A land that was so wet..
Ramming soon...

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
1.2m height ground beam rings done and ready for use. We are doing preparations way ahead of the task start up date.

We are working to get this up to roofing March Ending... 2022 Latest First week of April

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:41am On Jan 09, 2022
We are now taking delivery of more materials for start up now... Fence block work is starting immediately. 1000 blocks purchased for that now for the stretch of fence we are focusing on..

Sharp Sand delivery, Granite and more irons...

We are currently buying a ton of iron TMT for 435K now. On site now we have 3 tons of 16mm, 2 Tons of 12mm and 1 and half ton of 10mm fora start.

400 Bags of Cement, delivered now on site as well for a start... Let's see how far we can go with this before we restock...

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
We have commenced works on the fence today as well as setting out of the main building...

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 1:18am On Jan 10, 2022
Setting out of the main building done...

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Doing formwork for Blinding Works now...
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Setting out and foundation Blinding ongoing.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:13am On Jan 11, 2022
Good morning all.
Thanks for viewing through.
All your comments are welcomed.

Work update, Blinding of foundation ongoing before we commence our reinforcement works.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
See the result of what we did yesterday here.
What do you think? Blinding done and set for iron works to take place before we pour our main ground beam concrete works in few days time...

All materials For was provided as soon as clients released funds for them. From nail, to woods, planks, binding wires, irons, blocks, cements etc.

We move stage by stage.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Fence work almost complete now.
Pillars to receive concrete today.
Formwork done.
The fence would be caped with a concrete coping later on.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2022
More site updates to follow ASAP.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2022
More site updates for the day would be posted here today.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
More site updates...
Form works on pillars removed.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Work update from here...
Ground beam works.
Raft Height - 1.2m
Excluding the oversite concrete thickness.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Good morning Viewers.
Thank you for finding time on our thread

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by TCF1980(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nice one Engr. Dennis.

I'm a novice when it comes to building but have learnt a lot on Nairaland following you guys. Kudos for the updates sir.

Was soil test conducted before your choice of foundation considering the water on the first picture update before sandfilling?

I have a small parcel of land measuring 9.303m x 36.202 somewhere in Ajah (marshy land). I had raft of two 2 bd apartment proposed at the time of purchase. I have sandfilled the entire land to a level that water no longer stays on it even after rainfall. Since I have a floor plan in mind different from the existing raft foundation from former owner, do I demolish the raft first before setting out or tie them together?

I have 3bd bungalow in mind measuring 7300 x 13325 when money comes. Can this fly?

Hope I didn't derail your nice update... I look forward to your professional advise sir.

Dennis3D:
Good morning Viewers.
Thank you for finding time on our thread

3 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
TCF1980:
Nice one Engr. Dennis.

I'm a novice when it comes to building but have learnt a lot on Nairaland following you guys. Kudos for the updates sir.

Was soil test conducted before your choice of foundation considering the water on the first picture update before sandfilling?

I have a small parcel of land measuring 9.303m x 36.202 somewhere in Ajah (marshy land). I had raft of two 2 bd apartment proposed at the time of purchase. I have sandfilled the entire land to a level that water no longer stays on it even after rainfall. Since I have a floor plan in mind different from the existing raft foundation from former owner, do I demolish the raft first before setting out or tie them together?

I have 3bd bungalow in mind measuring 7300 x 13325 when money comes. Can this fly?

Hope I didn't derail your nice update... I look forward to your professional advise sir.

Thanks for your comment. Well appreciated.
Yeah, soil test determined Raft. Also prevailing buildings in the estate is same. To my knowledge here, no one has done anything differently.

To your inquiries on yours...
If there is a major difference between your new plan and your existing then I would suggest it be filled up with sand or hardcore preferably in that regard then a fresh Raft done...

Its a bit treaky to say demolish the existing and firm new one completely unless the old ones would be used as rubble at some point in the foundation.

Anyone reading here with other options can still make their opinions known.

Thanks everyone reading.

2 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Work update here.
MP ongoing. Carpentry form work ongoing.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:07am On Jan 17, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2022
We are equally taking delivery of materials needed for the concrete works on beam asap. We are expecting Trips of granite and Trips of Sharp Sand here today.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Deliveries made.
Picture Updates to come up here soon.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Set to pour concrete now...
Materials fully available and ready to use...

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2022
Arial Views of what we are doing here
Concrete Day!!!

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:26am On Jan 20, 2022
We were able to complete the ground beam works with 175 Bags of Cement... By 6:50pm despite the challenge we had with concrete mixers getting spoilt that made us start work by 12 noon.

Thankfully we were able to get a second machine and get the work done. Challenges are meant to be defeated not sympathized with.

Find attached some picture updates on this little story.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
We are keen to ensuring we get back to our followers here on our work progress...

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2022
We have commenced filling already. We started with 5 Trips yesterday.... To bring another 4 Trips today as well.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
More filling updates.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
We have dropped 14 Trips of Sand here so far
We are hoping on completing the filling by Monday

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:07am On Jan 23, 2022
We have equally started preparing for the ground floor works, lintel works, decking beams as well... Even while we are still at the foundation stage.

We don't wait till we get to the bridge before we cross it. We prepare far ahead. That's planning.

This is to increase efficiency at all times and reduce pressure from the iron benders from rushing the detailing if all are to go concurrently.

2 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
We are hopefully rounding up all the filling work here today...
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning / Cost Of Buying A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources / Building A Solar-powered Hostel - A Learning Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.