Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ (27479 Views)

New: Luxury 3 Bedroom Terrace + 1 Bed BQ @ Abraham Adesanya Ajah / Construction 4 Massive Bedroom With Garage All Ensuit / 7-bedroom Duplex + 2-bed Bq On 800+sqm @ Tijani Bello St Ojodu By Omole 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2022
Whitehorse:
Thanks a lot for the cost information.

The project is now five bedroom as some modifications were done right?

Yes sure
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:43am On May 27, 2022
Good morning Viewers

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 10:31am On May 27, 2022
Good morning Denis. How's the work coming along!?
Pls keep these updates coming steady we love to see what u are upto.

Pls I have a question.. How many sqm was the roof of this beauty?
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2022
BiigTee:
Good morning Denis. How's the work coming along!?
Pls keep these updates coming steady we love to see what u are upto.

Pls I have a question.. How many sqm was the roof of this beauty?

Good morning Sir About 505Sqm
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 2:08pm On May 27, 2022
Wow.. OK
Dennis3D:

Good morning Sir About 505Sqm

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2022
BiigTee:
Wow.. OK

You are welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 7:11pm On May 28, 2022
Hi Mr Denis, I am pleased to inform u that we would be completing the roof covering by tomorrow or monday. One question has been so heavy on my mind..

After roofing, what's next? Windows? Or conduit MEP piping Or plastering. Which do u think should be prioritized to tackle against inflation and in terms of best construction practice?
Dennis3D:

You are welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2022
BiigTee:
Hi Mr Denis, I am pleased to inform u that we would be completing the roof covering by tomorrow or monday. One question has been so heavy on my mind..

After roofing, what's next? Windows? Or conduit MEP piping Or plastering. Which do u think should be prioritized to tackle against inflation and in terms of best construction practice?

OH that's good
Thank God for the progress do far.

In my approach. I proceed with the first floor piping, then windows. After that AC Mechanical piping as well as other piping works, then Plastering should commence so the bricklayers can dress the windows.

When Plastering is done, wiring can commence.
Then POP Works and Screeding. Followed by door (frame) installation and then tiling.

3 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 9:58pm On May 28, 2022
Ok sir.. At what point does securing the site become most paramount...
Dennis3D:

OH that's good
Thank God for the progress do far.

In my approach. I proceed with the first floor piping, then windows. After that AC Mechanical piping as well as other piping works, then Plastering should commence so the bricklayers can dress the windows.

When Plastering is done, wiring can commence.
Then POP Works and Screeding. Followed by door (frame) installation and then tiling.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:09am On May 29, 2022
BiigTee:
Ok sir.. At what point does securing the site become most paramount...

Depending on the location and environment as well as the site premises.

Hence, once you do wiring. It's paramount that either you have a guard on ground or you should facilitate the installation of your doors ASAP. Because wires can be taken out in any unsecured environment and you know wires are quite expensive. It's easy to remove by just pulling it through the pipe.

But if you have a secured environment where there are checks and regular human movements around the property. The chance of this things happening are low.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2022
More site updates from the window works here.

Its about the frameless windows for now.

The casement windows have been done

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 11:54am On May 30, 2022
Thank you and welldone
Dennis3D:

Depending on the location and environment as well as the site premises.

Hence, once you do wiring. It's paramount that either you have a guard on ground or you should facilitate the installation of your doors ASAP. Because wires can be taken out in any unsecured environment and you know wires are quite expensive. It's easy to remove by just pulling it through the pipe.

But if you have a secured environment where there are checks and regular human movements around the property. The chance of this things happening are low.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2022
BiigTee:
Thank you and welldone

You are welcome sir.
Always feel free to ask questions.
I will be willing to respond them.

Thanks
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 6:31pm On May 30, 2022
You said something about doing the conduit piping of the first floor.. Does it mean the ground floor doesn't need conduit piping? What's a fair labour charge for electrical and plumping First stage pipe laying?
Dennis3D:

You are welcome sir.
Always feel free to ask questions.
I will be willing to respond them.

Thanks
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2022
BiigTee:
You said something about doing the conduit piping of the first floor.. Does it mean the ground floor doesn't need conduit piping? What's a fair labour charge for electrical and plumping First stage pipe laying?

Electrical piping and plumbing are usually contract bases that I do it.

They charge you based on the design.

With respect to the first floor piping.

It is presumed that before decking, the ground floor piping is done. And when you are done with roofing, the next is first floor piping because they will need to run pipes on the ceiling nuggings before Plastering. That is what I meant there.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thank you sir
Dennis3D:

It is presumed that before decking, the ground floor piping is done. And when you are done with roofing, the next is first floor piping because they will need to run pipes on the ceiling nuggings before Plastering. That is what I meant there.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
I got a quote of roughly 1.5m for materials for the first stage piping and 200k Workmanship.. I am currently having just 1.1m do u advice I buy the materials I can afford down and keep while waiting for more money?

Dennis3D:

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
BiigTee:
I got a quote of roughly 1.5m for materials for the first stage piping and 200k Workmanship.. I am currently having just 1.1m do u advice I buy the materials I can afford down and keep while waiting for more money?

Does the 1.5m cover the materials and labour?

If so, since the piping is a contract basis.
Discuss with the electrician, though I believe you can proceed to buy the materials with that amount if you have a storage space to keep them. That's the best option because materials will keep increasing so in terms of purchase. I can advise you buy and keep. It doesn't spoil. As long it's stored in a place where people don't step on it.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Keep following up with us here.
We are gradually moving to Plastering soon.

Meanwhile keep following on the widows update
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dennis3D:
More site updates from the window works here.

Its about the frameless windows for now.

The casement windows have been done
Hello bro,
What’s the opening mechanism for frameless windows?

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Hello bro,
What’s the opening mechanism for frameless windows?

Is a combination of fixed glass and side hung Glass.

Side hung glass is what you refer to as casement window opening style. It's gonna be at the level of openings of human height.

Where hands can't easily reach will be fixed glass.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 5:44am On Jun 04, 2022
Good morning Dennis.. Updates?
Dennis3D:
Good morning Viewers

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
BiigTee:
Good morning Dennis.. Updates?

Yeah
Updates are coming.

Just waiting so the aluminum guys can fix glass and Burglary with nets before I upload.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dennis3D:

Yeah
Updates are coming.

Just waiting so the aluminum guys can fix glass and Burglary with nets before I upload.

Help me clarify something, bro. How does the net work in a side-hung window? Will it have to be a sliding net?

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Help me clarify something, bro. How does the net work in a side-hung window? Will it have to be a sliding net?

Yes sir. The Net will be sliding. While the window itself will be opening from the side... Reason why its called side hung
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dennis3D:

Yes sir. The Net will be sliding. While the window itself will be opening from the side... Reason why its called side hung

Can’t the net be also side-hung and open inwards, while the window opens outward?

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Can’t the net be also side-hung and open inwards, while the window opens outward?

I don't think so, though from my own observations and experience, it needs a hinge kinda thing to be able to make the net open that way. However, the essence of the net is best utilized as sliding.

Window aluminum people could probably speak more on this. Cc: Ade Edward, Rock of Ages Aluminum, Perfect Touch and a host of others can say more.

In construction, one can always try out new ideas than conventional.

3 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good evening followers.
Update coming soon

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Good morning.
Windows are now set for:
Preparing for Glass and Burglary installation now.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning / Cost Of Buying A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources / Building A Solar-powered Hostel - A Learning Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.