Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? (15732 Views)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? / My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by KingLarry04: 4:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Let me start with mine, this happened some years ago after my secondary School,I was in search of a job desperately to keep myself busy before gaining admission.. so I saw an advert "factory workers needed.. salary 10k weekly" I was like oh boy work don set.. so I called the number, the receiver told me he is the manager of the factory that I should start coming immediately (gbagada) and I'm staying around ojo alaba (so you can imagine the distance) I told the self-acclaimed manager that I did not have transportation fee to come back,he said I should not worry that I'm starting work immediately,
when I got to gbagada b/stop, I called him to come and pick me, my people, if you see the so called manager,his shoes were begging for freedom.. I thought the manager ask him to come and pick me, so we entered the building, the guy was now telling me all this their bull crap stories, I got angry and told him to give me t-fare to go back, the dude has nothing on him, I had to beg people for money,before I could get back home that day, it was past 12 midnight, so ever since then, if I see them sharing those their papers,the way I do bullsh*t them eehh!!
Infact it was an awful experience..

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Lawlab251: 4:51am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Authoreety: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2021
The huzzle is real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Bigredmachine: 5:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Vulcanheph(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2021
I've actually had three experiences...

The first was in 2015 , I was working but I had issues with the job and wanted to get a job Before leaving, this was before I knew anything about the scammers called GNLD, I called them to find out about it and a man told me to come to their office for the "interview"
, When I got there and listened to their cock and bull story, I asked them where the factory is and they then told us that it's actually a marketing job, while showing us pictures of people who were sponsored by the company to Dubai... After a while , I discovered that it was a sham and left....
The second time was in 2017 when an old classmate of mine who told me that it was an "free empowerment seminar" , I had rushed there hoping to maybe learn a small skill for a minimal amount... When I reached there only to discover that it was GNLD with the usual stories, I just stopped by the door and left and told the hungry looking manager that I wasn't interested.
The third time was actually out of boredom, when I never knew that the job adverts on Facebook were shams... I went to attend what they said was actually a "hotel job interview" only for me to reach there and see the usual stories... I simply played along and even wrote their fake exams, then some hungry looking guy came out and introduced himself as the director wearing an expensive looking suit (which looked obviously borrowed)... He came and gave us a mind blowing speech about how he is making millions and we can do the same and when he asked if any of us wants to leave , I got up and left (which really shocked him since he felt he's got everyone by his lies).
I just pitied the people that remained, Because they don't even know that it's all a sham

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by inoki247: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2021
They raise your hope high that you can become the next billionaire...

Just as the APC govt raise Nigerians hope high say everywhere go turn Eldorado nd 1 dollar go equal 1naira...

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2021
Omo
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Oluwasegun664(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Crazy tinz are happening grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Kokaine(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2021
They still exist?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Judolisco(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2021
dem go tell you say u fit be like bill gates and dangote by selling fake creams....when i dey serve for ekiti dem go enter village with jeep dey deceive old mama and papa wey neva chop say make dem carry money come ...tufia....and dem be motivational speakers ... dem go tell u say dont look for white collar job grin grin grin
those guys ehn u go think say dem jazz dem

27 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Virus99: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2021
One of my Uncle is there and he's making money... really cool money.

But he's dealing with them directly I guess.

Not the ones on the street always treaking with this kinda shoe yet telling people how to make millions grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by vinceyinnovation: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2021
grin GNLD Alone can end all the unemployment problem in Nigeria...

...but only on paper

I wonder if between federal government and GNLD who rocks the lying suit better...?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2021
They have for once wasted like four (4) hours of my precious time,

when they force me to sit down and attend one kind stupid lecture.

i regret that day, BECAUSE HUNGER ALMOST KILL ME THAT DAY.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by airsaylongcome: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Yesterday, one of them after attempting to sell me products turned around to ask my for "small thing"

13 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Anieke77(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Are they scammers for real

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by brosom(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2021
The glory of these networking business has long gone.

I would say it was those that started it in late 90ths and early 2000 enjoyed it most, more especially products like TIANSHI, etc.

But now it's more of a slave work with unattainable promises.

Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.

25 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Lemmy123(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

I had my share of the experience while I was in Abuja.. Had a very good looking female neighbor whom I told about jobs and she asked me to come to their office for interview. It sounded somehow because I had not even submitted a CV they're already arranging for interview?
I sha went there, only for one man on the board to be talking about Kiyosaki and that every salary earner being a fool, and saying the meaning of job is Just Over Broke, and how Awolowo and Otedola have ID numbers, Dangote was a network marketer. I got frustrated and wanted to leave.

There were two guys at the door who wouldn't let me leave. I told them I needed to pee, they followed me, it was when I left the gate they ran up to me to explain how they would soon be done in minutes. I was furious, it almost ended in a brawl. I fvckin walked away...

The name of the company is TASLY

By the way, Nigerian girls can't hold a conversation

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by kekakuz(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2021
I needed a job so badly. I followed the ads and I was called to come for interview. I went and saw a skinny lanky lady .I asked her if she was the secretary and she said I will work with her.
She took me in and I saw this crowd of job seekers listening to lectures that was when I knew what was happening. I looked at the lady again,the way she looks would not even let me ask her for my wasted TP.
I just walked back home.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Tokskob2008: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm.... Na only once I don enter der trap..

Sometimes ago I was handed a leaflet at Oshodi of a fruit juice company which I called the number and was giving a date to come for the interview somewhere around Gbagada.

Got there and met a lot of people in the compound just hanging around and immediately I knew I have fvcked up because all these crowd I'm seeing can't be for the same interview I came for na. Like 200 people or above sef..

I calmed down and called the number to let him know I was in the compound already and a young guy showed up from the crowd and identified himself as the person I have been talking to on phone and that he is a manager of the company with lots of cars and houses and has traveled to so many countries on behalf of the company. This guy in front of me doesn't even look like a driver not to talk of a manager with his over chopped shoe and faded shirt lol.

Me wey dey broke and looking for job happened to be 100% better dressed and looking than a manager of a company I was angry that day cos I just wasted my last cash on tfare and also wasted my precious time there.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by oshonwambada: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2021
KingLarry04:
Let me start with mine, this happened some years ago after my secondary School,I was in search of a job desperately to keep myself busy before gaining admission.. so I saw an advert "factory workers needed.. salary 10k weekly" I was like oh boy work don set.. so I called the number, the receiver told me he is the manager of the factory that I should start coming immediately (gbagada) and I'm staying around ojo alaba (so you can imagine the distance) I told the self-acclaimed manager that I did not have transportation fee to come back,he said I should not worry that I'm starting work immediately,
when I got to gbagada b/stop, I called him to come and pick me, my people, if you see the so called manager,his shoes were begging for freedom.. I thought the manager ask him to come and pick me, so we entered the building, the guy was now telling me all this their bull crap stories, I got angry and told him to give me t-fare to go back, the dude has nothing on him, I had to beg people for money,before I could get back home that day, it was past 12 midnight, so ever since then, if I see them sharing those their papers,the way I do bullsh*t them eehh!!
Same experience i had too and same gbagada.These people are scammers and u were even lucky u didn't attend any of their nonsense seminar

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by captainamiedi1: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2021
it share never be well with them. with all my time, my expectations and limited resources i spend will judge them

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by tayour917i(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Wasted a lot of people's time

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Dixifi: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2021
MLM deal
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Jh0wsef(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by SensualMan: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2021
V
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Homeboiy: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2021
My friend invited me for a seminar

He said it’s an NGO

When I got there

I saw a calendar written own your world

I googled it and it directed me to nairaland

After reading through

I got up and left

He called and I told him I went back to shop

He invited me again for la buena vida

I clearly told him that I’m not interested

Since then he no de gree give me work again

I no care

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Whyte96(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2021
KingLarry04:
lol

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Very deceptive individuals.

Not ethics.

Liars.

They are the people that make network marketing look very bad.

Now it is hard for genuine companies to recruit members because of GNLD.

I wonder why any relevant authority haven't clamp on them.

11 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Kantebets(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
Those guys rebranded and are back as Neolife now

Beware

31 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
God deliver Us from bad Things.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Kreamie(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
GNLDog isht
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by phr0nesis(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Nail Every Job Interview / Training Programme Of 2016 Nigeria Police Recruitment For Successful Candidates / Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.