Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,993,961 members, 7,295,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 February 2023 at 08:18 AM

Crypto News Rewriters Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Crypto News Rewriters Needed (236 Views)

Content Rewriters Based On Quality & Quantity / Writers And Rewriters Needed ASAP / Article Rewriters Needed Urgently. DONE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto News Rewriters Needed by Kingkamsi: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2021
We are currently  looking  for crypto news rewriters.

1. Crypto news rewriters

2. Writers who will be available and able to commit to at least 4 sets of 500 words crypto news articles. That's 2000 words per day

3. Write top notch content that are error free and plagiarism free. 

The nature of the work is very easy: writers will be given crypto news links. All you are to do is to read the content of the links provided and rewrite them into a 500 words news article in your own words using the style, format and pattern in the samples that will be provided.

If this describes  you and you're interested,  kindly provide 3 of your best crypto news samples. Prospective writers must provide verifiable samples of work they have done in the past or be willing to take a crypto news writing test.

Pay rate
Pay is N2 per word for the selected writers. That means writers earn N4,000 per day for work done satisfactorily.

You can text me via WhatsApp 08095933143 let's discuss this a bit further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

N..B: Serious, and dedicated writers only please
Re: Crypto News Rewriters Needed by Ayal01(f): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
I am interested and you can reach me on WhatsApp via 08105769621

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Writer / Need To Write Ebooks, Crypto Articles, Academic Papers???? Say No More! / Financial Writer Needed Asap.(good At Latex And R Code)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.