Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists (5591 Views)

Troops Secure Abuja-Kaduna Train Trapped By Terrorists / Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University / Notorious Armed Bandit ‘Buharin Daji’ Shot Dead In Zamfara By His Gang Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Muslims are being killed the most in Zamfara but it's not CAN's problem. Wouldn't it be better if they have a more humanistic outlook towards issues like this

You are right, but I expect the 'Christian Association of Nigeria' to agitate for 'Christian interests'

it would be like expecting the Humanistic Association of Nigeria agitating for the rights of Muslims and Chrsitians (when they should be looking out for atheists)
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Ara21(f): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Why is CAN trying to make it look like terrorist focus on killing Christians alone. As if they care, looking for their pockets.

How many Christians has CAN helped set.
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by kingsceemark(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2021
CAN una day just dey break, abi una just dey wake up from sleep?

Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Haakeem(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Hezmatosky:
But who do we blame now for Christians killing Christians in the south east?
undecided

1 Like

Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Haakeem(m): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

CAN in Nigeria is a useless as the word itself
Sir pls what is C.A.N ?

1 Like

Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Caseless: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2021
CAN is always headed by some half-intelligent people.

Who doesn't know they kill everyone in zamfara and not only Christians?
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Haakeem(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2021
Leonbonapart:
Bubari is bandit, bandit is i-slam, i-slam is terrorism is jihad and jihad is Muhammed
I feel your pains bruh,but honestly you are insane and not using ur brain properly.
What if i said christianity is a club party, while jesus is just a confusion and his follower are all insane how would you feel?

1 Like

Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by smd837(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2021
CAN he do it?
CAN he?
He CAN ?
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by BABANGBALI: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Stop wasting your time talking to a deaf and dumb
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Tvoice: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Na now day brake?
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by dmbb: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2021
CAN and IPOB are the major problems of Nigeria at the moment
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2021
You want Buhari to lose his 72 virgins in jannah the sex garden
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by dmbb: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Mokason288:
I won’t dare go close to any church if I was in Zamfara

I’m certain GOD won’t blame me .... Even JESUS was avoiding problem while on earth

A word is enough for the wise
Does that mean your God was afraid of human being like him
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by greencard: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2021
STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Thunderfayayou: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Haakeem:
Sir pls what is C.A.N ?

Christian Association of Nigeria

Just incase
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Elsueno: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
CAN is awake now.

I kind of feel for Christians in the north.
They'd shout themselves hoarse to be heard.
On top of it, very few southern Christians know there are folks like them up north and would put in word for them.

I mean :
They could be rounded up by those savages and brutally exterminated and a word will not get out to the world.

Southern Kaduna comes to mind.

I'd rather be a Christian in Saudi Arabia than in Zamfara.

That is absolutely impossible, CAN just likes to over blow things out of proportion..I have no idea why they usually do dat, Almost every church has armed security from the government...And this southern Kaduna issue is more of a tribal thing than religious..when the killers attack, they don't care whether u be pastor or imam, all are prey. Stop using us for ur political games when u guys don't even bother to investigate what's exactly going on
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by turkeyman: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Do you know that up north there are alot of Hausas and Fulanis who are Christians right from birth,go to Katsina,kano,sokoto,zamfara, there local government area predominantly occupied by Hausa Christians who's grand parents and those before them had been Christians.
Not every Hausa man in the north is a Muslim
Mokason288:
I won’t dare go close to any church if I was in Zamfara

I’m certain GOD won’t blame me .... Even JESUS was avoiding problem while on earth

A word is enough for the wise
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Mokason288(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2021
dmbb:

Does that mean your God was afraid of human being like him
JESUS is the Prince of Peace
He lived an exemplary life while on earth

Not as compared to that area boy (agbero)
That pedophile that sleeps with children including his friends wife

CALLED Mohammed
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Mokason288(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2021
turkeyman:
Do you know that up north there are alot of Hausas and Fulanis who are Christians right from birth,go to Katsina,kano,sokoto,zamfara, there local government area predominantly occupied by Hausa Christians who's grand parents and those before them had been Christians.
[s]Not every Hausa man in the north is a Muslim[/s]
I was born in KANO

BREAD AND BUTTERED IN JOS

LIVED OVER 30 years in Abuja

Did I mention any where in my post that all Hausa are Muslim’s ?
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Gbagura: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

Yoruba Muslim have you chanted sai Barber this morning?...

that's all you do with your time and life
Have you bowed before Fendi wearing terrorist orangutan Kanu today? He's your personal lord and savior, remember that.
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by J3susFr3ak: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Hezmatosky:
But who do we blame now for Christians killing Christians in the south east?

This is a lame deflection and you know it...silly
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Haakeem(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2021
Mokason288:

CALLED Mohammed
Wow! Sir you are making a very useless point,more india hemp smoke to your brain sir.you are not doing well though!

1 Like

Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by J3susFr3ak: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2021
turkeyman:
Not every Hausa man in the north is a Muslim

Are these same Christian Hausa and Fulani persons willing to boldly tell their Muslim kinfolk the truth even when it costs them? When they are given cheap political or strategic positions do they still view reality through the lens of truth? Are they willing to align themselves with the predominantly Christian Middle Belt to promote Truth and Justice especially for those their own Muslim kinfolk have been having a field day murdering and looting all the day long?
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by J3susFr3ak: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2021
RealLordZeus:
CAN, MURIC etc are one of the major problems of this society.... instead of collectively using the rod on FG for being a failure, they will use the religion undertone to heat up the polity, causing more divisions which will ultimately aggravate the situations.
I can confidently say that Terrorists/bandits have killed more Muslims than Christians since inception of their stupid ideology.

Like our political leaders, our religious leaders also know our mumu button

Why do you seem to equate speaking the Truth by CAN as heating up the polity? From my understanding, it is not Christianity that is bedeviled with all manner daredevil Terrorists willing to kill, loot, tax and gain territory in the name of their religion....

Christianity has been healing the polity so far. The other part is nothing to write home about!
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by RealLordZeus(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

Why do you seem to equate speaking the Truth by CAN as heating up the polity? From my understanding, it is not Christianity that is bedeviled with all manner daredevil Terrorists willing to kill, loot, tax and gain territory in the name of their religion....

Christianity has been healing the polity so far. The other part has nothing to write home about!

I don't expect anything less
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by dmbb: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2021
Mokason288:

CALLED Mohammed
Answer my question first, your God was afraid of human being before he died? So your god is not alive grin, or he didn't die grin
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by bigcasava1(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
CAN is awake now.

I kind of feel for Christians in the north.
They'd shout themselves hoarse to be heard.
On top of it, very few southern Christians know there are folks like them up north and would put in word for them.

I mean :
They could be rounded up by those savages and brutally exterminated and a word will not get out to the world.

Southern Kaduna comes to mind.

I'd rather be a Christian in Saudi Arabia than in Zamfara.
the northern christians are betrayals good in selling out we the southerners to Muslim. In govt offices you will see northern christians joining forces with the Muslim to betray his fellow southern Christians. I have seen it on several occasions of which am also a victim. Still that will not stop we for praying for them but I can never trust a northern christians especially those from kaduna, Jos, Benue tiv and taraba bunch of betrayals.
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by godliman: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
winnyfre:
when USA delisted Nigeria from country Christians are being persecuted I was expecting them to protest, those CAN leaders are way incompetent
Protest for who to listen Biden? Who is carrying out Obama's Antichrist agenda?
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by DSTVee(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2021
As a devoted Muslim, i wil like to ask my Muslim ummah to emulate the Christians and try to be as peaceful as they are, the Christians are never aggressive and they dont go about killing we Muslims in the south and taking up their land, why are we like this? Killing people that dont believe in our religion is a bad thing and we need to learn from the Christians.
Re: CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists by Haakeem(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2021
DSTVee:
As a devoted Muslim, i wil like to ask my Muslim ummah to emulate the Christians and try to be as peaceful as they are, the Christians are never aggressive and they dont go about killing we Muslims in the south and taking up their land, why are we like this? Killing people that dont believe in our religion is a bad thing and we need to learn from the Christians.
you are a christian and a pretender.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT (Photos): Learn From My Experience With A Nairalander / FCT Abuja Police Numbers / De Santos Hotel Boss Is Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.