Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Is It Better To Learn Rather Than Pass, Or Not To Learn And Pass? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Better To Learn Rather Than Pass, Or Not To Learn And Pass? (167 Views)

Which One Is Better? To Be Right? Or To Be Correct.? / Naked Pre Wedding Shots: Pass Or Smash / Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Better To Learn Rather Than Pass, Or Not To Learn And Pass? by muskanmuffleit: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2021
I sit and read "Crime and Punishment" for world literature. One by one, "Moby Dick", "Oblomov", "Hamlet", ... Too many Russians for my taste in the selection passed, but come on. And now I'm looking at my situation. I read the book long before the eighties.

Enough to talk about her for hours if I get that question. What should I do? To leave it and read the next one, and thus cover a wider range , or to read it to the end even though I don't really have to, and I risk getting a question about someone I haven't read, and I could.
For now I decide not to kill my grandmother ", so I read everything in order, as far as I can.

Read more

I walked a bit, from 21 to 22, toured half the city. It just says, despite being completely out of shape, that this is a small town. Very small, superficial.

I didn't want to call anyone, so I went to register for the exam. And of course, as the index was with the other one, I had to call him and stay for lunch, so I met another friend at Spence's, so I ended up at the third one where the fourth one came ...

And now I'm sitting at the computer, knocking, and I somehow make everything difficult, and Raskolnikov is struggling there at another table, under the lamp, and he is hungry, and so am I. I had better eat something before I continue to watch him suffer ...

What does he say, " Poor thing it is not shameful, but misery, misery kills a man ... "

And man is only a victim. A typical tragic hero, he strives for literature because he himself understands that there is no way out, that something is pushing him into ruin, which he does not want.

Dostoevsky, presumably reading Aristotle, crucified him for the salvation of all of us, achieving that version of the ancient catharsis in this novelistic tragedy ... Ah, lives, I went crazy ...
Dipl.

I came to Novi in ​​a half-sleep, Cimox greeted me again, we went a little through the city, I bought him Lorca's songs as a gift for graduation, had lunch with him, and I confirmed the ticket to Sombor, and he bought himself one, to come a little with me and change the environment ...

All this would be great if the ticket is not 500+ return and 600+ in one direction, and a bunch of kids run with a monthly (which does not cover seat reservations, yelts, and travel only to the first or second station ) and then 17 people with tickets for that bus are standing, because they are older so they don't push at the door, and the high school children spread out, and then they pick up their mobile phones and everyone turns off their folk.

I had an argument for 3 minutes with the conductor Severtrans was supposed to let only people with a ticket with a seat reservation, but the guy's ear hurt so much that I gave up.

Eventually I come home, and I realize that I don't have a net - mine didn't pay before the 20th and the adsl expired ... And so, I only came online on Saturday, and today at 3 pm I sent Cimox to the bus, so I took the time to type, until my neighbor Ivica came again to fix something on his laptop.

keep knowing-babe ruth nicknames the bambino

He barely wrote, he got tired of looking for any mistakes, and in the end he left them ...
Whoever came here in a row, each gave him.

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Government To Establish Ministry Of Mass Marriage / Iron / #slitechristmas @sliteng @frienda @friendb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.