Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth (38109 Views)

Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 19, 2022 / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by fergie001: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Kanu's lawyers had approached the Court for abridgement of time.
Justice Nyako had on Nov 10 adjourned the case until January 19, 2022.

The defendant's lawyers had appealed for the date to be brought forward. However, Justice Binta Nyako who insisted that she already had a schedule brought it forward by one day.

[url=https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-59504632?at_custom2=facebook_page&at_medium=custom7&at_custom4=340CD344-5357-11EC-928A-84F3BDCD475E&at_campaign=64&at_custom3=BBC+News+Pidgin&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D]SOURCE [/url]

The Court also gave some orders to the DSS.

- Court orders DSS to allow Nnamdi Kanu change clothes.

- Maximum possible comfort within the detect of the service

- Take a look at his diet

- Give him medical attention

- Allow him practice his faith

SOURCE

Kanu was however, absent in Court.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Gbagura: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol where are those brainwashed fools saying the orangutan called Kanu will be released today. Yes, he's been released back to kuje underground cell.

The buhari I know won't release that secessionist. He must bring back those he's ordered to be killed including Mr Akunyili.

Ipob are dumbshits.

132 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Asgard73: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2021
Nice
Me think Buhari is trying to pacify the elders.. it not easy.
But with this move .. atleast .. Kanu confidence will bounce back. Knowing his people are working for him.

Any update on IGBOHO Adeyemi in Cotonou prison?

Seems Yoruba people are all about Tinubu ambition..

On this I appreciate Mr President

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by ERockson: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2021
sad Kanu is even better in the custody. Buhari and Kanu will be OK by 2023

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Nonpartisan1: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2021
If Buhari by any chance of an excuse, released that terrorist murderer called Nnamdi Kanu without him accounting for the Hundreds of souls he ordered killed in the South East, i would hate Buhari from that day till the end of the world.

I am non partisan by the way.

70 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2021
grin
This one too na " In house Bail " grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Moferere: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2021
Kanu trial is modelled on Sheikh El Zakzaky trial
His detention will be loooooooong...
You can't call a country a zoo and expect to be freed like a bird in a poultry cage when you are caught.

63 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Kissiemu(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Is the court appearance over already?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Tranquillity360: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2021
So with all millions of evidences Nigeria government have against Kanu this what they could come up with.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Conrod: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Gbagura:
Lol where are those brainwashed fools saying the orangutan called Kanu will be released today. Yes, he's been released back to kuje underground cell.

The buhari I know won't release that secessionist. He must bring back those he's ordered to be killed including Mr Akunyili.

Ipob are dumbshits.
ALAYE,congrats....now rush back to the motor park,your bus don load.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Disclaimer12: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
My Grandmother always tells me that , your words are like eggs, once its broken, it can't be fixed! It's funny how People are looking up to Jubril al-Sudani to grant a warrior like MNK bail, the same person he constantly claimed has died with so many outrageous evidences lol! And it's funny how millions took that lies and swallow it, including people who are supposed to be educated or intelligent! I have a friend who hasn't been greeting me since 2018, because I deferred with the Jubril assumptions! To them, if u have a contrary opinion, you're called a SABO! U just have to swallow whatever Kanu said! And for some of u who get carried away and posting different stuffs on the internet, I feel so so sorry for u! I have a friend who was denied American visa because of what he stupidly posted about Osama bin Laden on Facebook! Today he's still teaching in a private school at Bariga! The world is a global village, all your posts are being monitored ! Keep hailing the killings of the police and uniformed officers in the east! Keep seeing Unknown Gunmen as your hero! One day one of those shit u posted on social media can change your life forever! I REST MY CASE

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by tiswell(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu,Ohamadike Igbo gburugburu,is the proverbial garri that the owner bought which mistakenly poured in the clay dust,if you pack it up,you will pack both the dust and the garri and it's useless,if you leave it behind and go home,hunger will kill your children.

Freedom is near!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Patrioticman007(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Hmm monkey returns back to the Zoo correctional service.
Mkpurumiris will not like this news ooooooo,
That the fugitive will account for the poor souls killed by his minions.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
If Buhari by any chance of an excuse, released that terrorist murderer called Nnamdi Kanu without him accounting for the 100 of souls he ordered killed in the South East, i would hate Buhari from that day till the end of the world.

Hahahahahaha
after chopping disgrace from me
from pasta of the most high to incoming cofnor Andy uba

Hahahahaha.
e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet my belle

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Olam09(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Gobe

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by InMyZone: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Dragging but him na flight risk sha
E no clear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Imaging meaaring just for him to change vloyhs...

Common Nigerian u hyus van so neyyer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by WallpaperGuy: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
grin
In oda news
Watch as 1 Omila caught 3 times for transacting with fake alert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXLrFDl_L8E
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Parashooter: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Believe it or yes,Mazi Nnamdi Kalu is ALREADY WINNING in a gradual way EVEN IN DSS costudy...

The above implies there is light @ the end of the tunnel...I didn't type this for likes but FOR TRUTH SAKE. BMCs can COME FOR MY HEAD AFTER READING

grin

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by mbahdi(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Una go soon get Sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by ipobarethieves: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
grin we warned the Albino Pig But whosai.He go stay long there/come out after pa Bubu handover power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Mopolchi: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Fendi don expire and e dey smell. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Web2020: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
If Buhari by any chance of an excuse, released that terrorist murderer called Nnamdi Kanu without him accounting for the 100 of souls he ordered killed in the South East, i would hate Buhari from that day till the end of the world.

What would your hatred for Buhari change in your life. Would that put food on your poverty forsaking table?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Naso
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Houseofglam7(f): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Masterito(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Does Buhari even know you? Who cares? You think Buhari care about your feelings? Lol, grow up kid.
Nonpartisan1:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Buhari is trying to pacify the ibos. Buhari body language indicates that hes going to handover to an ibo man possibly kalu. See eh, this is far from being a coincidence anymore. Let's wait & see & let the best man for the job win it come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by nkemoma(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Gbagura:

Ipob are dumbshits.

You are a BASTARD.....

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by EngrChima88: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2021
Gbagura:

Ipob are dumbshits.

Idiot

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2021
E NO GO BETTER FOR BUHARI AND NYAKO HIS SISTER IF KANU IS NOT RELEASED ON BAIL TO SPEND CHRISTMASS WITH HIS FAMILY.

IT IS HIS FAITH NOT TO HAVE CHRISTMAS WITH DSS.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by McOluOmo: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2021
Okay

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.