Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? (6984 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by seal777(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
Asking for credit on Facebook is now a common feature just to renew the BBS subscription, NA ME SEND UNA MESSAGE GO BUY BB WHEN UNA NO GET MONEY RENEW AM.

I trust myself, an outright NO as  always been my answer, if YOU dont like it, go jump into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by 190: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2011
^u shud be ashamed of yourself angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Tricici(f): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2011
because of your original intentions towards this gurl and how you judge her base on her cover and not the content, therefore u are going to end up with gurls all with the same behaviour. Gold Digging that is.

The day you learn to choose a lady wisely with maturity is the day you are going to change your perception towards women as a whole.
[quote][/quote]

That's it.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by tellwisdom: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
One reason[b] I can't allow Nigerian women in my home. Once they enter your closet na to begin beg be dat.
Dash me dis, dash me dat. When they don't get it. . .they start stealing[/b]! This has nothing to do with material poverty but 'SPIRITUAL POVERTY'!
They are greedy and NEVER satisfied with what they have. You can't have a platonic relationship with 'em. . .always wanting something or another.
Always looking for someone to use and abuse. HUSTLERS!
Very annoying!

grin grin grin, Nna mehn, Na serious matter oo
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by tellwisdom: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
because of your original intentions towards this gurl and how you judge her base on her cover and not the content, therefore u are going to end up with gurls all with the same behaviour. Gold Digging that is.

The day you learn to choose a lady wisely with maturity is the day you are going to change your perception towards women as a whole.

And what is my original intention MRS SABINA? Cos you are talking like you knew my mind before approaching her and did i ever say i wasnt going to spend even it was a rich or poor gurl

Abeg pack well, NA U SABY PASS, # MRS SABINA
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by redsun(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2011
It is appointed to d weak to beg for sustenance,be it he or she bittches.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Pharoh: 1:33am On Jun 12, 2011
Militia saying it the way she usually sees it like her usual self even when she has been transformed into a blazay. Thank God say na woman like them talk am before them go descend on me if na put that comment for there. grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by tpia5: 1:37am On Jun 12, 2011
so if the guys dont spend their money on their girlfriends, who will they be spending it on? Their boyfriends?

lord knows the less priviledged people in their localities arent seeing any of it?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Blazay(m): 2:44am On Jun 12, 2011
Pharoh:

Militia saying it the way she usually sees it like her usual self even when she has been transformed into a blazay. Thank God say na woman like them talk am before them go descend on me if na put that comment for there. grin

Na so na.
I can't stand it. angry
I can't stand needy women or MEN!
Ta!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by mkpologwu(m): 3:39am On Jun 12, 2011
Very few girls don't beg, but it really depends on d man's approach!
Most beg for different reasons like:
1. I don't want u pls.
2. Robbing Peter to please Paul. (Paul here might be her family member or another man).
3. Getting even. Maybe on heartbreak frm the man or an ex.
4. etc.
But in all, u never know with women. Generally greedy and highly complicated.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by tpia5: 4:08am On Jun 12, 2011
you dey craze. undecided
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by ajibsca: 4:40am On Jun 12, 2011
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by ajibsca: 4:45am On Jun 12, 2011
Na so so Poverty for Africa
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by hassymo5(m): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2011
na so girls dey, dis girl have not been calling me for like 6-9 months, but oneday she call to tell me dat 2moro na her buffday and dat im i going to buy for her, i told ha i will think, guess wat im still thinkin for d pass 6 months!!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Jaideyone(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2011
^lol
i'm just tired of girls in this country. They want to take what have and give you nothing in return. They are very fastidious. Imagine a girl breaking up with a guy cos he didn't pay for her hairdo. As your bf i can only bear the burden of dates and outings. I shouldnt be the one to pay for your upkeep. I'm not your fada.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Dominionng(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2011
because their lack of wisdom
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by decode55(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
yeah dat's so so true. girls of nowadays are somefin else. jeez!!! angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Nonymartin(m): 1:32am On Jun 13, 2011
that is it
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by MsPotato(f): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2011
tellwisdom, what Im trying to tell u is that your choice in women is the one will determine what kind of women you will get. In your case, you seem to be choosing the so called saint and Ajeboish(Butterish) and u would think that they are cheap cause you will not have to spend much. Mehn. . . Don’t fool yourself over here. It doesn’t work that way
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by lydosky: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2011
I still don't understand Y most ladies are demanding

stupid
I neva chop pikin
ole,

i no wan cee una again ( gbe eru re ko ma lo)
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by tellwisdom: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2011
tellwisdom, what Im trying to tell u is that your choice in women is the one will determine what kind of women you will get. In your case, you seem to be choosing the so called saint and Ajeboish(Butterish) and u would think that they are cheap cause you will not have to spend much. Mehn. . . Don’t fool yourself over here. It doesn’t work that way

I dont choose by that, She just came my way that very day
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by MrCork17: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2011
actually, one chick asked  me moiney for pop corn yesterday angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by MsPotato(f): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

I dont choose by that, She just came my way that very day

Ok, well, keep your eyes open. You will be surprise that they are gurls that are not like what you described
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2011
A gal begs simply because she is in need or she is a broke gal and if u want to help just do so if not say no. Life is simple you know
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by johnstin(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2011
#

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Blazay(m): 12:28am On Jun 14, 2011
Mu he he he he he

Na real locusts!

Gosh! I can't stand women that depend on a man's wallet!

Just bicos she has a 'stinkin' poohsie. . . that reeks worse than an aquarium if not sanitized properly.

Very irritating!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by tellwisdom: 12:45am On Jun 14, 2011
Ok, well, keep your eyes open. You will be surprise that they are gurls that are not like what you described

Honestly, i wont mind if you get me one oo, very nice one, just holla wink

I swear,  na from far i dey look them now grin No wonder wey some badt guys dey drink alomo mixed with igbo before them enter room in replacement of their money wey d girl don collect. on like one wey my pady tell me, he say d gurl no even wait collect her money, Na beg she just dey beg make d guy leave am make she dey carry her wahala dey go oo LEAVE ME OO, U NO GO RELEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE ME OOOO grin grin phuck pass phuck oo cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by MsPotato(f): 1:59am On Jun 14, 2011
^^^ Ehen! Is that all you guys ever think about? I thought love has no boundaries. Love does not calculate angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2011
Ms. Potato:

^^^ Ehen! Is that all you guys ever think about? I thought love has no boundaries. Love does not calculate  angry
U've not 4got 2 add dat Love is not foolish. . . "its love your neighbor as urself" wink

seal777:

Asking for credit on Facebook is now a common feature just to renew the BBS subscription, NA ME SEND UNA MESSAGE GO BUY BB WHEN UNA NO GET MONEY RENEW AM.
Dude, exactly d same just happened 2 me. No wonder she waz asking me Jamb questions - wat do I do, wer do I work, stay, & so. The next question na "pls DEAR my BIS subscription has expired and i dnt have moni to recharge, can U send me moni"? grin grin
I just weak!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by 190: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2011
pine_ed:

U've not 4got 2 add dat Love is not foolish. . . "its love your neighbor as urself" wink
Dude, exactly d same just happened 2 me. No wonder she waz asking me Jamb questions - wat do I do, wer do I work, stay, & so. The next question na "pls DEAR my BIS subscription has expired and i dnt have moni to recharge, can U send me moni"? grin grin
I just weak!

U FOR FAINT grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.