Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) (39083 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Holiness2100: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2021
REVENGE IS SWEET: Heartbroken people reveal the extreme ways they got their own back on cheating exes - from destroying a vintage car to setting their shoes on fire

We all have those exes we'd rather forget, but these messy breakups will make standard relationship drama look tame.

Heartbroken people from around the world have revealed the extreme ways they plotted revenge on their cheating partners, and the snaps have been collated in an online gallery for the trivia website ParentInfluence.

From a woman who set her boyfriends trainers on fire after discovering he'd been unfaithful to a singleton who vandalised their former lover's boat- these dramatic individuals are sure to make you think twice about cheating.

Examples include a singleton who broke up with their partner by spray painting their white Range Rover and an angry woman who sold all of her ex-partner's belongings.

Here, FEMAIL rounds up the best examples of bitter people who definitely made the cheater regret their actions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10263517/amp/Heartbroken-people-reveal-extreme-ways-got-revenge-cheating-exes.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Holiness2100: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2021

1 Share

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Holiness2100: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
More

3 Shares

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Holiness2100: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Some more

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by donbachi(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Dem get time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Imagine the Extent Heartbroken men and women had to go all in a bid to fund some soothing and Healing from their hurt.

In the same way, Imagine the Pains and Hurt JESUS Christ feels when Despite all HE went through on the cross, Humanity continues in Evil, Wickedness, Immorality and sin.

Imagine the Pains and tears JESUS Christ goes through when Humans refuse and reject HIS free gift of Salvation.

Imagine the Pains and Hurt JESUS Christ goes through When those HE died for End up in Hell Fire!

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not let the Suffering and Death of JESUS Christ be in vain. HE Did it so that you might be Saved.
It is never HIS will that you should Die and go to Hell Fire.

You don't need to Perish! Come to JESUS now! HE hands are wide open to receive you.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Chloraseptic: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Naija is a place where love does not exist, so almost every breakup is anticipated...

Almost all Naija girls and guys have moved on from you before the breakup is official.. Especially the girls..

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Richy4(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
I like the local Newspaper one... The banner of "Welcome Home Cheater" is funny as well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by JovialJune(f): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Like I always say, why not break up peacefully with your partner when you know you're catching feelings for someone else that will lead to cheating?

14 Likes

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by JovialJune(f): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Imagine the Extent Heartbroken men and women had to go all in a bid to fund some soothing and Healing from their hurt.

In the same way, Imagine the Pains and Hurt JESUS Christ feels when Despite all HE went through on the cross, Humanity continues in Evil, Wickedness, Immorality and sin.

Imagine the Pains and tears JESUS Christ goes through when Humans refuse and reject HIS free gift of Salvation.

Imagine the Pains and Hurt JESUS Christ goes through When those HE died for End up in Hell Fire!

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not let the Suffering and Death of JESUS Christ be in vain. HE Did it so that you might be Saved.

You do need to Perish! Come to JESUS now! HE hands are wide open to receive you.

Pastor righteousness, I'm sure you've cheated on Jesus Christ before, abi?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
In some parts of our country, the partner's manhood becomes at risk

4 Likes

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
All this stress because someone decided to be irresponsible, best is to quietly walk way without even telling him his offense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Oizee(f): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
After All dis, they were still broken

12 Likes

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Opeyemiextra(f): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
This doesn't change anything especially when that ex is really done with you. I wonder why someone would go through such stress for a cheat! There are better ways of dealing with things like this.

5 Likes

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Opeyemiextra(f): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Oizee:
After All dis, they were still broken

Exactly! Instead of them to pick themselves up, move on so they can heal. One even got a plane to fly a banner just to make a point.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by kokkubabboni421(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Love hurts who loves more
Remember when I forgave my cheating ex
Guess what she dumped my sorry ass
Since then, once I’m dating, I don’t ignore the flags, once I don’t even see message from mtn or Airtel or random messages, I assume you’re cheating
If you clear your WhatsApp messages, or you ignore some calls while you’re with me, I assume you’re cheating
Guess what I don’t wait till you’re caught red handed, I go jejely jakpa
I don’t want to go mad a second time.. heartbreak should not be experienced more than once especially when you’ve seen the early signs of a potential cheat
Especially girls who have many uncles and make friends.. well I’m speaking from the male perspective so my opinion is Subjective

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Fyie: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by DawnStudios(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mad oo.
If it doesn't work out, walk out.
It's not worth all this stress. That's why I always advice people not to invest in relationships so that when shit hits the roof, each party walks away without looking back.
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.

4 Likes

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by FolabiCash: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
As they should. cool
Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by WallpaperGuy: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na who chop belefull

Watch as 1 Omila caught 3 times for transacting with fake alert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXLrFDl_L8E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Lemmy123(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

What's the point getting back at them?
I feel if they loved you that much, they wouldn't have cheated
Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by ignis: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
none of my business
Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by BigSarah(f): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
sad
Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by greenie77: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
See drama! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by nkemoma(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

You do need to Perish! Come to JESUS now! HE hands are wide open to receive you.

Deputy Jesus..
We need send you go Hellfire for SIWES

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by tuoyoojo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Despite all this acts, it doesn't take the pain away.

The best revenge still remains to forgive

Not because the person deserves it

But for your mental wellbeing and peace of mind

13 Likes

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by SATANlST: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
do this to my property and you will be dancing with the devil in your grave the next day cool

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) by Jidemoo: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) / Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? / I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.