Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". (3661 Views)

Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2020 Annual Get Together". Pics And Video / Pics From 2019 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting/get Together / Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by YeyeGbami: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nice one bro. As you no gree me join your convoy go flex. God dey o.

my r design dey house dey sleep sha.
Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by mejai(m): 4:45am On Dec 08, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Nice one bro. As you no gree me join your convoy go flex. God dey o.

my r design dey house dey sleep sha.
Bolt money go gree u go? With surge everywhere? grin

2 Likes

Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by mejai(m): 4:50am On Dec 08, 2021
valarinz:
We're back to Lagos wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPc9U2gXKPE
This una group needs a well maintained 240 or 244 oooo. Spice it up with such. And it should be in the middle of the convoy to show some respect to the brand.
U should own one (just for display) cos of the maintenance and u are detailed.

I have a friend in the east that still drives a 240/244 with turbo and ac functioning well.

6 Likes

Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by valarinz: 5:09am On Dec 08, 2021
mejai:

This una group needs a well maintained 240 or 244 oooo. Spice it up with such. And it should be in the middle of the convoy to show some respect to the brand.
U should own one (just for display) cos of the maintenance and u are detailed.
[b][/b]
I have a friend in the east that still drives a 240/244 with turbo and ac functioning well.

Scream this louder bro, louder angry
Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by YeyeGbami: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
mejai:

Bolt money go gree u go? With surge everywhere? grin

Hehe there is time for everything boss, val say i no fit join group cos i dey nairaland.
Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by mejai(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
shocked
YeyeGbami:

Hehe there is time for everything boss, val say i no fit join group cos i dey nairaland.
why nah?
Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by valarinz: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2021
mejai:
shocked why nah?

Lots of bad vices from NL and they carry it over to our sane house and bring the drama back here to NL.

Its happened in the past, so, no more

I'll keep the NL version active here on NL, we can roll in the mud here when I'm in the mood, else cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by mejai(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2021
valarinz:

Lots of bad vices from NL and they carry it over to our sane house and bring the drama back here to NL.

Its happened in the past, so, no more

I'll keep the NL version active here on NL, we can roll in the mud here when I'm in the mood, else cheesy grin
grin grin I like ur style.

1 Like

Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by nuwell(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2021
"These lines aren't blurred." cool

1 Like

Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by Mikyben: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Please. I need advice volvo users. I intend buying an S40 2006 2.4i and being discouraged. Please I need more advice .
Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by YeyeGbami: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Mikyben:
Please. I need advice volvo users. I intend buying an S40 2006 2.4i and being discouraged. Please I need more advice .

Noticed you tried to email, i don’t have access to that email addy. Write here ooa@criptext.com

Just so you know I’ve not driven an S40 before only xc
Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by DeboluVic: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hello car gurus.I’m in need of expert advice on my Volvo S60.I changed the turbo and since then oil has refused to pump up.The oil light is showing and the engine is sounding wierd.We have changed the oil pump and the filter by the bottom plate and problem still persist.The mechanic is saying I should buy half engine and I’m speechless.Pls help
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by noobody(m): 12:40am On Jan 12, 2022
DeboluVic:
Hello car gurus.I’m in need of expert advice on my Volvo S60.I changed the turbo and since then oil has refused to pump up.The oil light is showing and the engine is sounding wierd.We have changed the oil pump and the filter by the bottom plate and problem still persist.The mechanic is saying I should buy half engine and I’m speechless.Pls help
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Where are you based?

And where did you get your turbo worked on?
Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by DeboluVic: 5:23am On Jan 12, 2022
I am based in Abuja.The job was done at my nechanic’s workshop here in Abuja
Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by ejire042(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
I need help with my s90
One Kazeem destroyed the gear.
Any recommendations for a good Mechanic to help me out.

It's top urgent.

Please help me
Re: Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". by aieromon(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
ejire042:
I need help with my s90
One Kazeem destroyed the gear.
Any recommendations for a good Mechanic to help me out.

It's top urgent.

Please help me

https://www.nairaland.com/3497277/thread-volvo-car-owners-lovers

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Bmw. Epic Rice ;d ;d ;d / Toyota Camry 2007 V6 SE Flaring On 3rd Gear When Engine Is Not Warm / My New Project - Kurupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.