Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt (77618 Views)

Is Quest International Company a genuine organization? / Interview Invite With Quest International Company / Quest International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by tupix(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
[/b]I wish to share my experience with the above named company and to alert as many as possible people especially unemployed youth

A guy called me and informed me that God has done it for him, he got a job that pays $225 every week (Tuesdays)for 90 years �[b] All he does is to sell the company products to readily available buyers

He said there's a chance for me alone, just one form is available. That all I will pay is 450k for registration, accommodation, e.t.c. The form is 20k and I must pay to secure it. I paid 10k as deposit for the form. I saw many other people receiving lectures while some are behind me to collect forms and register. I inquire about the products and how to sell, they told me that I will undergo one month training after paying the 450k then I will understand every other thing.

No banner, no advert but they have ID cards, so I turned the ID on him and saw the company's website www.qnet.net
I browse the website and confirmed that they are into MLM/BINARY.

I was so disappointed and requested for refund of my 10k but no way. I read disclaimer on the website just like a Ponzi Scheme. I left the place and never return. They kept calling me that it's a lifetime opportunity but I know that MLM is not for me.

They are using one compound around keke junction road, near Choba market in Port Harcourt.

Please beware.

You can also share your experience.

MODs please... FTP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by lucas1119: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2022
There's a relation of mine trying to get my dad to pay this amount (450k) for this same thing in ph. My dad has already started looking for where to borrow money from, you are godsent to stop this disaster from happening. Thank you so much for speaking out.

9 Likes

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Zonacom(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
A friend who has been unemployed for long called me last week to tell me that he's finally secured a very good Job in Portharcourt. Few hours ago he called me again to say he just learned the company wants to do more recruitment and I should send my CV to him. I asked for information about the company and he told me they are into distribution of some luxury products in Nigeria. He also said that to get employed one has to pay N450,000 as registration for international passport, and other stuff. I now asked him to send me the company's website for me to check out and he sent me the company's name rather ; Gold quest international.
I went on google and I saw some nairaland links. The testimony so far on nairaland ain't good at all. I don't even know how to suggest to my friend that he could have been scammed. This is very bad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by tunnex190: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2022
tupix:
I wish to share my experience with the above named company and to alert as many as possible people especially unemployed youth

A guy called me and informed me that God has done it for him, he got a job that pays $225 every week (Tuesdays)for 90 years � All he does is to sell the company products to readily available buyers

He said there's a chance for me alone, just one form is available. That all I will pay is 450k for registration, accommodation, e.t.c. The form is 20k and I must pay to secure it. I paid 10k as deposit for the form. I saw many other people receiving lectures while some are behind me to collect forms and register. I inquire about the products and how to sell, they told me that I will undergo one month training after paying the 450k then I will understand every other thing.

No banner, no advert but they have ID cards, so I turned the ID on him and saw the company's website www.qnet.net

I was so disappointed and requested for refund of my 10k but no way. I read disclaimer on the website just like a Ponzi Scheme. I left the place and never return. They kept calling me that it's a lifetime opportunity but I know that MLM is not for me.

They are using one compound around keke junction road, near Choba market in Port Harcourt.

Please beware.

MODs please... FTP

This sounds like La Buena Vida format

3 Likes

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by owiko(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
A former schoolmate is promising me a job with "Goal Quest International" in PH. He said they're paid weekly in USD, and the least salary is 150 USD per week. When I asked him what the company is into, he said they assemble and distribute hight tech electronic wares and medical equipments, with their production centre in Malaysia. I just sent my passport, email and NIN to him for registration, though he hasn't made mention of lobbying of any sort. I wonder what he stands to gain if this whole thing is whining, because 1 Kobo no the leave my pocket

4 Likes

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Deborahov(f): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Thank God.i just Google about this,and I saw something "MY EXPERIENCE "my neighbour introduce me today abt it, that I should pay 500k for the gold quest International Job.that she got the job,she is on one month training.i said okay,I will get back to her.its well thank God I have understood n digest dis.make she come meet me again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by thrillionaire(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2022
This is crazy. People taking advantage of the huge unemployment gap in Nigeria. Worst is that even some close friends and family that have fallen into this scheme will try to bring their dear ones in too, to recoupe their own lost investment, without pity o. They set you too on that slippery slope.. the vicious cycle continues. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Chuks1704: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Funny enough, someone is currently talking to me about this same "business".

I asked him what the company is into and he couldn't give a coherently comprehensive answer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by ikea(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
My guy, an army personel, contacted me yesterday, that he's presently undergoing training in uyo with an internarional company that imports electronic equipments. He said he contacted me to help connect me to the man who helped him. That i should bring 500k for processing of international documents if i suceed after screening. I requested for the company's name and he said "quest international". I know nairalanders will expose them, thats why i come here�

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Obaman12: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2022
ikea:
My guy, an army personel, contacted me yesterday, that he's presently undergoing training in uyo with an internarional company that imports electronic equipments. He said he contacted me to help connect me to the man who helped him. That i should bring 500k for processing of international documents if i suceed after screening. I requested for the company's name and he said "quest international". I know nairalanders will expose them, thats why i come here�

Same here my brother, I just had to rush down here for review before I start traveling down to Lagos from minna. The money sef, I no come get ni.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Eniteses: 12:23am On Jun 19, 2022
This guy's are also in Asaba Delta State. Nnebisi Road opposite Wama Bank. They are scammers. Pls be where. shocked shocked sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Tenderheartvic: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hello good evening
Pls see below links to fresh publications in Nigerian media 28th June.

Outlet: The Guardian Newspaper
Date: June 28th
Region: Nigeria
Reach: 2.7 million unique visitors monthly
Summary: QNET unveils financial literacy programme for Nigerian youths
Link:
https://guardian.ng/business-services/qnet-unveils-financial-literacy-programme-for-nigerian-youths/
Hardcopy:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kRfnDiQc95et9XQ2iIjfWuIJKRwZTrF3/view?usp=drivesdk

Outlet: Events Chronicles
Date: June 27th
Summary: Nigerian Youths to Be Trained on Financial Literacy for Socio-Economic Empowerment
Link:
https://eventschronicles.com/nigerian-youths-to-be-trained-on-financial-literacy-for-socio-economic-empowerment/
Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Iykolysis: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Remember this golden rule, "DON'T PAY A KOBO TO GET ANY JOB". Stop the desperation.

4 Likes

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Moscodee1990(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tenderheartvic:
Hello good evening
Pls see below links to fresh publications in Nigerian media 28th June.

Outlet: The Guardian Newspaper
Date: June 28th
Reach: 2.7 million unique visitors monthly
Summary: QNET unveils financial literacy programme for Nigerian youths
Link:
https://guardian.ng/business-services/qnet-unveils-financial-literacy-programme-for-nigerian-youths/
Hardcopy:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kRfnDiQc95et9XQ2iIjfWuIJKRwZTrF3/view?usp=drivesdk

Outlet: Events Chronicles
Date: June 27th
Summary: Nigerian Youths to Be Trained on Financial Literacy for Socio-Economic Empowerment
Link:
https://eventschronicles.com/nigerian-youths-to-be-trained-on-financial-literacy-for-socio-economic-empowerment/
Rubbishing, they train Nigerian youths on how to lie, deceiving people.

1 Like

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by OLUPET009(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thank God for dis post, a brother just call to inform me about dis same job, that dey pay weekly n in dollar I say make I do research. Thanks a lot, I don Japa b dat

2 Likes

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Okorietochi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good day everyone.

Please lets all be careful. Guys are really not smiling, they will look for any available means to scam innocent employment seekers. I was a victim of K11 mall last week. They sent a message to me, how they got my number is quite confusing, however I still gave them a listening ear. They told me the job was just simple. I'll have to order for goods via their platform, afterwards I will fund the account on their platform (This you will have to do by sending your own hard earned money, to their account) afterwards you pay for the goods and certain amount of commission will be given to you. At first it appears real. I sent a thousand naira for a goods of 1k, I got a commission of #199.99, and I was able to withdraw the cash. I felt happy and continue till I got to 5k goods..... The long and short of the matter is that I had to borrow 30k from a friend plus my 10k to buy a goods, still I couldn't withdraw my overall money... They said I will have to order three additional goods and pay for them before I can withdraw, and those goods are terribly expensive. They wanted me to add over 66k for the goods and get a commission of 20k plus. That was when it dawn on me that I've been scammed.... Up till now, one of their agent is still chatting me up on telegram to complete my orders.... I've learnt my lesson the hard way...... Just because of that money, I almost ran into depression..... Thank God I discontinued with the whole K11 mall thing

Lets just take note and be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by LordThaddeus: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
▲▲HAIL ILLUMINATI!!!!▲▲▲I WEALTHY ABIODUN SOLELY WANT TO OBLIGINGLY INVITE ANY PERSON WHO WISH TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TO OUR NEXT ANNUAL CONFERENCE/INITIATION▲ if you already getting money then you one of us we live a life of private jets and and presidency you never know how we feel to be rich the organization do everything possible to make your life equipped and standard no doubts the brotherhood circle is the Illuminati the Illuminati is not a church, religion, political group, or charity organization, but an elite collective of global influences who work to further the interests of the human species as a whole. Our decisions are independent of all human divisions, including religious and political differences. We operate solely for the benefit of the human species we have been entrusted to protect, and therefore make no demands of our citizens regarding personal worship, morality, or belief you wanna be a famous artist or an actor (etc) and you want to be rich,powerful and be famous in the world and also get the sum of 300,000,000US Dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 700,000,000 US Dollars as monthly salary and also start gaining money to start up a business of your own choice contact us the Illuminati organization with the below info(wechanginglifes@gmail.com) whats-app no: +2348114880069 (HOTLINE) Greatness is not about who you are but who you believe you can become. Have courage to pursue your own path. The sheep are safe in their cages but the lions run free in the wilderness. The greatest among us are most different from the rest. ▲▲EL LEL BALEIL XION▲▲

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Youngaboy(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2022
tupix:
[/b]I wish to share my experience with the above named company and to alert as many as possible people especially unemployed youth

A guy called me and informed me that God has done it for him, he got a job that pays $225 every week (Tuesdays)for 90 years �[b] All he does is to sell the company products to readily available buyers

Please beware.

MODs please... FTP

Though I don't know how genuine it is, but I know of someone who's working with them right now in Akwa Ibom as a driver. I don't know if he paid to get the job or not, but he said he's been paid on a weekly basis.
Coming to the one in port harcourt, who knows if it's the real company, or some group trying to scam people all for the name of the company. I don't know just thinking.
I have check the company, it's not a Nigerian owned company.
So do your research promptly.

2 Likes

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Maryimafidon: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2022
QNET is a company that makes it possible for distributors to sell health, lifestyle, and educational products, and in return they earn commissions on the sales they make.

QNET no dey recruit people or promise travel opportunities, they only provide opportunities for people that want to make honest income or build their business by becoming independent representatives of QNET. QNET Representatives will not offer you a "QNET job opportunity" for quick money or tell you to come for interview and ask you to pay money before getting the job. Anyone making such promise is fake and not from QNET.
I learnt all these by checking out this page qnet.net, you should check it out too, you'd learn a lot about the company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Sfocreation: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Y are you tale bearers who carries nothing but diseases, Qnet has not dupe or scam anyone.
It's a business opportunity, which requires your hard work.

Nigerians With poverty mentality, we're you not presented before you agreed to sign up, why are you now here spitting nonsense when you have failed yourself claiming the Company failed you or you are scammed.

This is a legit Company, not a ponzi Scheme.
Millions has successfully made it well including me.
If you want to know more about QNET
CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP
+2348130806681

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Sfocreation: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
QNET IS REAL
TO KNOW MORE
CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP
+2348130806681
Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Henry1200(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
A friend chatted me up for info about this said company, so i decided to do my research.
In as much as Qnet as a company is real, the approach its operators in Nigeria adopt is totally scam. This is the main reason why MLM businesses don't thrive in Nigeria or atleast to say they only favour the early birds.
How can you just tell someone that is looking for a job to survive that all he needs to do is register, sell some product to readily available customers and become a millionaire. That sounds very absurd.
First there's no readily available customers anywhere you have to canvas for them.
Secondly sales is an act and not everyone knows the dynamic of selling so they are bound to suffer and frustrate doing it.
Thirdly they initially hide the Networking aspect till you have committed your hard earned money then you start hearing that you need to bring in someone to register under you.

My take is: tell people the truth and let them decide if they want to join you or not, stop manipulating people with lies and sugar coated virtual reality. Its hard to make money in Nigeria now.
Selah.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by ExtremeDot: 3:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Henry1200:
A friend chatted me up for info about this said company, so i decided to do my research.
In as much as Qnet as a company is real, the approach its operators in Nigeria adopt is totally scam. This is the main reason why MLM businesses don't thrive in Nigeria or atleast to say they only favour the early birds.
How can you just tell someone that is looking for a job to survive that all he needs to do is register, sell some product to readily available customers and become a millionaire. That sounds very absurd.
First there's no readily available customers anywhere you have to canvas for them.
Secondly sales is an act and not everyone knows the dynamic of selling so they are bound to suffer and frustrate doing it.
Thirdly they initially hide the Networking aspect till you have committed your hard earned money then you start hearing that you need to bring in someone to register under you.

My take is: tell people the truth and let them decide if they want to join you or not, stop manipulating people with lies and sugar coated virtual reality. Its hard to make money in Nigeria now.
Selah.

A relative of mine is currently on my neck to join this company. The company, is located in Port Harcourt - Owerri Road. Port Harcourt.

He said, he joined last month. He paid a sum of 550,000 Naira only, for registration. The money is ment for his necessary documentations. He is currently undergoing his two months training.

Now, he has been calling and preaching how juicy the remuneration of the company is. Stating they pay 160USD every week.

Now, he has been on my neck stating he learnt there is an opening for new intake and he wants me to come join him and take up the form, as one would need to also pay the 550K as well.

My brother, what do you think?
Is their mode of operation that straight forward? Or,
This is another marketing/networking/referral kind of shit?

What is the logic behind prospective employee paying 550,000 Naira to enroll. After the training, the company pays them 160USD weekly?

Why not find a way to take the 550,000Naira (800USD) from the employee's initial remunerations until it is complete.

This thing deh confuse me.

2 Likes

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by ExtremeDot: 3:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Sfocreation:
Y are you tale bearers who carries nothing but diseases, Qnet has not dupe or scam anyone.
It's a business opportunity, which requires your hard work.

Nigerians With poverty mentality, we're you not presented before you agreed to sign up, why are you now here spitting nonsense when you have failed yourself claiming the Company failed you or you are scammed.

This is a legit Company, not a ponzi Scheme.
Millions has successfully made it well including me.
If you want to know more about QNET
CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP
+2348130806681

Please, completely breakdown what you meant by "Which requires your hard work"
Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by aieromon(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2022
ExtremeDot:

Now, he has been calling and preaching how juicy the remuneration of the company is. Stating they pay 160USD every week.

What does he do for the company to earn 160USD per week?

He needs to recoup his ₦550,000 and needs greedy people to fall for the same scam.

1 Like

Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by ExtremeDot: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2022
aieromon:

What does he do for the company to earn 160USD per week?

He needs to recoup his ₦550,000 and needs greedy people to fall for the same scam.

Is that how it works?
One would need to refer other persons into the company as well?
Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by aieromon(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
ExtremeDot:

Is that how it works?
One would need to refer other persons into the company as well?

Yes
Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by pacespot(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2022
Obaman12:

Same here my brother, I just had to rush down here for review before I start traveling down to Lagos from minna. The money sef, I no come get ni.

Do you have the idea about the address they gave you for that quest international in Lagos?
Re: Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt by Obaman12: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
pacespot:

Do you have the idea about the address they gave you for that quest international in Lagos?

No

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 / Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.