Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) (28868 Views)

Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / Fake Lawyer Arrested For Duping Single Moms With Marriage Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by eddie7: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're irredeemable!

You pretend too much
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
eddie7:

You pretend too much

Dude, you don't fvcking know me! I ain't no saint, but I call a spade, a spade!
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Bluffly: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Penguin2:
My man go don build house and train all him children grin
Na so private practice easy
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
It can only happen in Biafraland , they're all criminal
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by ChasinGood(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
He's definitely the Mike Ross of Nigeria grin
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
HOW COME? HOW CAN HE BE FAKE AND WIN CASES IN COURT.SOMETHIN IS WRONG SOMEWHERE MAY BE HE READ LAW BUT DIDNT GO TO LAW SCHOOL. undecidedHE JUST A GENIUS TALENTED MAN IN LAW,THERE IS NOTHIN FAKE ABOUT HIM. JUST SENTENCE HIM TO LAW SCHOOL LET THEM GIVE HIM AWARD CERTIFICATEcheesy
CERTIFICATE IS NOT PERFORMANCE.THE MAN PERFORMED FOR 10YEARS.

3 Likes

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by alizma: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Richy4:
How did he managed to know what he knew... all the sections and subsections...
The dude may have been even winning some cases....
Cheiiiii Which way Nigeria.. which way to go? embarassed
Some people have gift in a particular area but out of ignorant or stupidity, they ignore the process of validating the gift. You will be surprised that this man had won several cases which probably draw attention to him and subsequent enquiry to know his foundation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Echo50(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
They should just try and give him a certificate if truly he had won cases. What else will he be expected to learn cos his already in the system. 10 years is not 10 months
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Godons1: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sctests:
Lol.. Zoogeria. grin

The Guy na one of Nnamdi Kanu's lawyers. grin grin

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by edoairways: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:
To think he will still be defended by a lawyer when he is charged to court.

How will the defence counsel even feel?

It is like asking a legally certified doctor to defend a quack doctor.
It is a different ball game in the legal profession as an accused is entitled to a lawyer. Even in the medical field before you are dismissed, you entitled to a defense
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
overdrive:
Man must eat shocked

Nah the hustle in none kill person, I remember the movie "suit"
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by ComeToJesus: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
This one wil also be speaking those legal lingos like 'prima facie' 'locus standi' 'ipso loquitur'���
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Nico20: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rightmsn:
everything in this our country is very porous, unless you don't have the mind to penetrate. grin grin grin grin

Very true. And for every one person caught, there are thousands still doing the same thing unchallenged.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by edoairways: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Gregg2021:
Nice one. Imagine how many souls he must have sent you death.

Are you struggling to Grow Your ( Instagram , Facebook, YouTube , Telegram, TikTok, Snapchat etc.??) We offer you quality service as low as 100 subscribers for 400 naira
A lawyer doesn't send souls to their early grave, he or she works with fact to win cases. It is the judge that gives verdict
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Richy4(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
alizma:

Some people have gift in a particular area but out of ignorant or stupidity, they ignore the process of validating the gift. You will be surprised that this man had won several cases which probably draw attention to him and subsequent enquiry to know his foundation.
Honestly, I am not surprised.. if he can put it together up till now.. And no one dictated it.. He is too smart.. I wish he utilised the smartness in doing the right thing...
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Richy4(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
wman:

He messed up. He should have gained admission to a tertiary institution, then moved on to law school.
U are correct.. Even if it was distant learning..

1 Like

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Tinney104(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin

Direct Entry straight up No comment Biko

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by adeade83: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
The so called "fake" appears to be doing better than the acclaimed genuine ones. For ten years in practice and nobody has detected till this year?
NBA should raise money and train such brilliant guy.
Wait oooo! Let it not be a fake lawyer because he is not paying DUES ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Ppgg: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by ibknaanii80: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Richy4:
How did he managed to know what he knew... all the sections and subsections...
The dude may have been even winning some cases....
Cheiiiii Which way Nigeria.. which way to go? embarassed

This is what happen when you watch too much film, especially 'Suits'

1 Like

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Rightmsn(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
overdrive:
Man must eat shocked
yes but not another man's food grin
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Jman06(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
overdrive:
Man must eat shocked
This mentality is one of the reasons whites are better than blacks! A white man will hardly arrogate himself a a title or job he's not trained or qualified to do.

But blacks especially Nigerians will unscrupulously engage in quackery in the name of "man must chop". There are many other things he could have done to feed himself and his family. Agriculture for example is a goldmine now.

I'll suggest that anybody caught in professional quackery should be given life sentence or at least 50years jail sentence. The worst of these quacks are those of them in the health sector such as the so called patent medicine dealers, fake nurses and fake doctors. Those people send many Nigerians to their early graves, and because autopsies are usually not carried out on most dead Nigerians, these unscrupulous elements get away with their murderous activities! It's too bad!
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by gentle136(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Teaser4:
sell
My brother, thanks.

1 Like

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by gentle136(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mko123:

You ba, you wasted the FTC without a reasonable comment.

Who do you?
my brother, e no go pass my village people.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by snoopz: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
So this man don dey cash out for the past 10 yrs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...
I'm sure he dey attend the annual law seminar
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by iFESTAC680(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
My lawd this man is MINDED

Baba get mind die
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Sikariyelwa: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
First time offender,it's Magistrate that has jurisdiction over his case.they will only fine highest #50,000 or one year jail term.finish. Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
What of buhari wey no go school but have forged certificate what of Pantami with his forged professorship .. abeg free the man
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Penguin2:
My man go don build house and train all him children grin
We shouldn't conclude yet.
It's still under verification.
We may hear a different thing.
We ABUSE HANDCUFFS in Nigeria too much.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by just2endowed: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
VillageBus:
Make all the lawyers wey e done win case against come receive some lashes.
Imagine say u go prison cause ur lawyer lose case against quack lawyer

This is the most painful part. That means there are cases he must have won.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name / Policemen Caught Taking Bribe, Giving ‘Special Number’ To Motorists In Ogun / Police Arrest Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans’ Lawyer In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.