Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else (20812 Views)

Get A Job This Coming Year Working As A Direct Sales Agent In A Fin. Institution / Working For 1 Hour Shows You Are Employed, NBS Tells Nigerians / Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Jaqenhghar: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
MartinsD12:

Who even see 82m job talk less of 8m
People like exaggerating
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Jaqenhghar: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lightway:

This is poverty mentality. It's the reason why man Nigerians are not intellectual because they want to always start business, always rushing into business with little capital with little ideas in the name of being your own boss
They think those bosses just sit with one kuli kuli idea then make money

2 Likes

Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Winters23: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Winters23:
I made $2m legit from home in 2 months. Who needs abroad when you can work abroad from home.

I made the above post last month after i made my first $1m working from home and many people doubted it and some say its impossible.

Many are poor because they have been caged in their little comfort zone (box actually)

Salary have never made anyone billionaire and only those who ontrols their destiny can be on that coveted list of billionaires.

I have doubled my net worth since the day i made the above post by the way...

1 Like

Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Omini247: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Winters23:

I made the above post last month after i made my first $1m working from home and many people doubted it and some say its impossible.

Many are poor because they have been caged in their little comfort zone (box actually)

Salary have never made anyone billionaire and only those who ontrols their destiny can be on that coveted list of billionaires.

Enjoy
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Babastrong(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
I was born alone, i will die alone and i am gonna live my life the way i want. NOBODY, i said nobody is going to tell me how to live my life.
if you like work for dangote throughout your existence.
what i know is that not all of us will have this money.
MY UNBRIDDLE AMBITION IS MONEY, POWER AND FREEDOM.
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by MummyD2020(f): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
YezoBlogger:
grin
Kindly follow me for more

Na your frail ego go kill you. Who told you everyone is supposed to be self employed? That is where balance comes in. There must be the rich, poor, wealthy etc in the society. No go kee yaself

1 Like

Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by freeman67: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chatflick:

Lol you don't have sense sorry to say. Go and read about Forex and stop embarrassing your family on Nairaland. See the confidence sef. Nawa

People from the gutters and lack of proper parental up bringing will always want to exhibit it so I can help that. As enlightened as you and your family are, you don't know that Forex is a form of trade. You still don't know that so long as you are at it, you are rendering a service and by extension working for others. Na waooo see lack of confidence.
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by toxtimmy: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Based on your comments now I see why black folks or nigerians cannot compute with thier grey matter to achieve great results.

Dangote started with less than $20k, bill gates, Elon Musk, and all the successful people that have opened businesses that hired millions and millions or people started from $1 to where they are now.

Even the company when dey employ you now started with one person from $1 to be able to employ you and feed and you family.

Point for your today is respect anything that is legal and breaks no laws... That's how new and innovative things start by staying true to your vision and who you are.

When next you drive your car, or enter any motor or plane, think about the person the quit thier I b to make the the me to do the original inventory on society have built on till now to make our lives what it is today.

MrBrownJay1:
foolish deluded mindset of ignorant people who want to claim independent at any cost... even if it makes them look STOOPID!

the important question here are:
- is your life better now because you work for yourself?
- are you saying that earning 10% of what you were normally earning is an achievement?

people.... there is no shame in having a boss, especially if it makes you earn a good living for you and your family. only quit such job if you have a better/safe/valid opportunitythat wont make you lose your (and your family's) way of life. quitting your 82M job to go be independent and making 8M is not only absurd, it is an insult to your family.

i guess....TO EACH THEIR OWN MISERY!
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by bayelsaowei(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
foolish deluded mindset of ignorant people who want to claim independent at any cost... even if it makes them look STOOPID!

- are you saying that earning 10% of what you were normally earning is an achievement?

people.... there is no shame in having a boss, especially if it makes you earn a good living for you and your family. only quit such job if you have a better/safe/valid opportunitythat wont make you lose your (and your family's) way of life. quitting your 82M job to go be independent and making 8M is not only absurd, it is an insult to your family.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by bayelsaowei(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
xpressionx:
Why can't I work for the 82m and still have my side hustle for the 8m?

"motivextional" speaker
grin grin..ona no go kill me for laugh..
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by seyz91(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Truth is

Everybody in the world are not meant and can not be a Business Owner

Some are meant to work for people and get paid all their lives

It is what it is
YezoBlogger:
grin
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by seyz91(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
cheesy
Naijayouth:
cheesy grin grin cheesy

I know you're lying.

Reasons or I don't bilivit.
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Druss(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
No thank you. I can use the 82m I earn to go make extra money for myself. You can take your advice and keep the 8m. I will nicely collect the 82m.
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Poleski: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
So you would rather work to get ₦8 million per year than ₦82 million per year? Were you high on something when you wrote that thoughtless quote?

This is exactly why some people don't progress in life! Is it that your useless pride blinded you or what? 

Honestly, only a m*oron would make that kind of dumb statement! I've seen many dumb comments here on NL, but yours is a beauty.
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by donhils: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
No be juju be that?
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by ademuyiwa20(f): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
YezoBlogger:
grin

Who go follow you. Make u go give person yeye advice
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Dextre(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

You clearly live for money, not comfort. If someone says he will prefer to have peace of mind and earn 8m, who are you to say he made a stupid move. God help us, learn about wealth, the people that employ you are the true victors, cos the day you learn to make money work for you rather than work for money, that is the day you will truly become free

1 Like

Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by MartinsD12(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

People like exaggerating
Fake life we see on social media
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Chuksaluta(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
They have come again with unreasonable talk. The truth is that everybody has someone equivalent to a boss. Even the self employed need to satisfy their customer, the customer becomes the Boss. Only exception is when you are not working and get returns from investments.
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by tunapawizzy: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chatflick:

You know nothing so I won't argue with you. Continue to live in wonderland.
pele o Mr. KnowItAll. if ur view of someone thinking differently is that they know nothing, then i let myself down for engaging you in the first place
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by zionmde: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chatflick:

So does that give him freedom? You guys talk about this as if freedom is nothing. If you prefer being a slave there is nothing wrong about it. Self employed people enjoy what salary earners can't enjoy and that's freedom. I was talking to my childhood friend yesterday and the she came back from work in the bank by 8 pm complaining that's she's so tired and funny enough what she does for them is what I do for myself at home. Same thing we do but she doesn't have freedom while I do. Freedom can never be overemphasized.
Sharrap
Its fascinating wen ignorant people like u talk rubbish
U can only argue about one yeye freedom wen u work with bank and all this slave companies
Ogbeni d day u taste working for NLNG, TOTAL, CHEVRON, MOBIL u will sure want to be a slave forever
Which stuupid freedom, disturbing our timelines with buy this buy dat
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by zionmde: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Based on your comments now I see why black folks or nigerians cannot compute with thier grey matter to achieve great results.

Dangote started with less than $20k, bill gates, Elon Musk, and all the successful people that have opened businesses that hired millions and millions or people started from $1 to where they are now.

Even the company when dey employ you now started with one person from $1 to be able to employ you and feed and you family.

Point for your today is respect anything that is legal and breaks no laws... That's how new and innovative things start by staying true to your vision and who you are.

When next you drive your car, or enter any motor or plane, think about the person the quit thier I b to make the the me to do the original inventory on society have built on till now to make our lives what it is today.

Racist
Is dangote not a black man?
Do u know how many white men fighting to get jobs?
U are a wannabe low budget racist
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dextre:
You clearly live for money, not comfort. If someone says he will prefer to have peace of mind and earn 8m, who are you to say he made a stupid move. God help us, learn about wealth,

what peace of mind are you talking about?! the dude talked about the reward... yet any smart man knows tha stress level and headaches associated with running your own business...let alone the main factor that there may be rewards like they may be NONE!

the people that employ you are the true victors, cos the day you learn to make money work for you rather than work for money, that is the day you will truly become free

you suddenly have a clouded vision of your employer....
- victor because they offered you a job when you needed one?!
- victor because they offered you a job that you fully agreed on the terms?
- victor because thanks to your job, you were able to bring a decent quality life for yourself and your family?
- victor because someone built a successful business and decided to share the prceeds with you?!

abeg, as much as you people dont know what it takes to run a successful biz, i suggest you dont automatically look at business owners like the devils of this world.

toxtimmy:

A) if you believe that you need to have your own business to achieve great results in life then you are clearly dreaming....
- Alex ferguson (one of the greatest coach) has never owned a business yet has achieved many great things in life, and always had a BOSS.
- the managing directors/CEOs of some of the best/biggest companies in this world all have achieved great success in life and still aint their own boss.

B) narrow minded Nigerians/Africans who automatically look at the richest men on earth and wanna be like them, are the people that always end up broke and at the bottom because they dont understand the sheer HARDWORK and DEDICATION and A LITTLE BIT OF LUCK that is needed to have a successful biz like Dangote Microsoft or Tesla..but hey, here is a clue;your local mechanic also has a successful biz and employs many people in the community too. why cant you look at him too? how is Dangote any different than him? btw you do know that most of these people had successful rich family/backers to help them start their biz. Musk Father had a emerald mine. Dangote started his biz with a $500K loan from his uncle. Bill Gate got his big break from a deal he had with IBM where HIS MOTHER WORKED as a top executive. educate yourself on these people so i dont have to do it for you.

C) if you believe that simply quitting your job is the solution to become Dangote/Musk etc then good luck. many clueless people out there quit their jobs and opened their own business, but sadly failed miserably because they knew absolutely NOTHING about what it takes to run a successful business, let alone sustaining such successful business. all you people who think that having your own biz is the solution to life and never be employed by anyone, then ask yourself this simple question: who will work for your own business if this is the solution?!?!?

D) Point for your today is respect anything that is legal and breaks no laws...AKA HAVING A BOSS. because you can create new and innovative things and staying true to your vision and who you are WHILE HAVING A BOSS

E) a society without a workforce is doomed from the get go...why dont you instead think of that, Mr everyone needs to be bosses?!

here is the gem of it all: majority of Nigerians are DELUDED...many are lazy/greedy and solely want to be the next Dangote for the financial aspect of it (aka attain what they dont deserve in life) and certainly not to change the world. you see Dangote and you automatically believe that you will be the next one while you have nothing tangible to offer the world; you are broke minded/deluded in thinking that opening such biz is easy; you are not financially literate let alone understand that to have a great business, you need "GREAT STAFF".... instead these deluded clueless people will go to church and pray for riches at any cost!
its great to dream but it is also great to accept that to start anything you either need a financial backer or you need a job upon which you will save money, then as you cater for your life's needs, you "keep your job" and start saving small and only quit that job if you have a successful side venture. helas... Nigerians will be broke, clueless and with no vision but instead of starting with a pure water biz, they will be thinking on how to open a Dangote factory, lol! the reality of life is that 99.99999% of Nigerians will either work for someone til the day they die ( and there is nothing wrong with that), have a small biz that will make them live a decent life or fool themselves about opening a biz and become the next Dangote at all cost, and be broke for the rest of their natural life (til they now start yahoo yahoo or money ritual). lets be real, its obvious by all the deluded replies on this thread.. aka quoting/comparing the very few successful Nigerians out there yet dismissing the 10s of millions of successful Nigerians employed by someone, that Nigerians are DELUDED!

all these yeye people who couldnt even run their own pure water biz but wanna be the next Dangote....lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Chatflick(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
zionmde:

Sharrap
Its fascinating wen ignorant people like u talk rubbish
U can only argue about one yeye freedom wen u work with bank and all this slave companies
Ogbeni d day u taste working for NLNG, TOTAL, CHEVRON, MOBIL u will sure want to be a slave forever
Which stuupid freedom, disturbing our timelines with buy this buy dat
Lol. Another slave spotted
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Kennyohio(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
He isn't wrong
Before you come for my head

Those topping Forbes list are Entrepreneurs o

Salary work shouldn't be long term
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Hkff: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
True
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by zionmde: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chatflick:

Lol. Another slave spotted
U know nothing
U have not tasted some jobs dat makes u more productive dan selling shoes online
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Damfostopper(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
OP na simpleton....8mil to 82mil
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by AntiWailer: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Your head is not correct
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by hardbody: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
YezoBlogger:
grin

Follow you for more rubbish like this abi?
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Thandiubani(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mumu talk. shocked shocked
Re: I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else by Elsueno: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Winters23:

Still same shyt dude, u are working for somebody.....if someone doesn't pay for ur services what ur offering will still be shyt... everybody in this world is a slave to somebody..just gotta choose ur own poison... personally, I don't really care, it makes much economic sense to work for N82million for someone than surfer alone on top N8million...I can still use a large chunk of the 82 million to invest in order companies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 / Who Knows About Greywolf Empire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.