Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

How To Upgrade From Android 11 To Android 12 Using ADB SIDELOAD - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upgrade From Android 11 To Android 12 Using ADB SIDELOAD (274 Views)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away / TECNO Camon 17 Becomes First Mediatek SOC Smartphone To Receive Android 12 Beta / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade From Android 11 To Android 12 Using ADB SIDELOAD by Smartdepotng: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2rX4r4Y0U
The beauty of using some Xiaomi phones is the abundance of custom Roms and the Poco F3 already have it in abundance. Over last weekend, I flashed 6 different Android 12 Custom Roms and was massively impressed on how stable they already are.

Then I said to myself, why not share the process with other people? So, that's how this video was born.
The steps in the video is applicable to other Xiaomi Phones but you have to follow the Rom developer's instructions while flashing any custom Roms.

Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Sure Plug To Cheap Sub Plus Plenty Of Awoof / ZTE Is Gearing Up To Launch Its Next-generation Axon 40 Series / Iwatch Series 3 42mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.