Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) (56803 Views)

Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
A man identified as John Erere Nana is set to marry two pregnant women on the same day in Delta state, IgbereTV reports.

According to the wedding invite, Nana from Orhokpokpo, Agbarho, Ughelli Local Government Area of Delta State will be getting married to Patience and Elohor, both from Udu Local Government Area of Delta on Saturday, December 4, 2021.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-_bTKN3MK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is a satanic practice

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Sagaciousp: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Three pregnant people�

293 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by MufasaLion: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
angry angry angry

The main reason overpopulation is a major problem!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Some men heads no dey on their necks.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
White wedding day

How dem wan do am ?

3 Likes

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tok2008 will love this. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
RIP in advance sir

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by obinna58(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Carry 2 hopeless women with belle put onto your head

I hope this man no die in months time

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Zuluhead(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
The kind of news we getting from delta now a days delta would soon become Zimbabwe harare and Kenya kibera. Delta is the capital of weirdos.

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Cerebellum: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by OloshoMan: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Threesome_ guaranteed

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by richmondefosa(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin

When I see news like this, I’m tempted to ask.

What is the motivation? I mean, there are a lot of good hard working men out there. What is the motivation of a full adult woman wanting to be / share a man with another woman?

I understand that people have their choices and lives to make and live and their traditions permits it. But then again I ask, what motivates them?
Is it money? Is it time running out on them?

In times like this where the economy is in comatose, how will they find it easy raising a family? The delta men as I I know like fvcking a lot and it’s a sure deal he’s gon fvckin fvck them and produce lots of kids that the society cannot cater for.

When he’s angry, he mounts his wife.
When he’s sad, he mounts his wife.
A business goes wrong? Mounts his wife to ease the anger and frustration.
Business goes good, mounts his wife in celebration.
If there’s lockdown, he mounts both of them back to back.

Congratulations to the three of them.

I wish them a home devoid of problem.

How he meanders through marital stalactites and stalagmites to avoid berthing in a pestilential and tumultuous aqua is left to him and his ancestors to handle.

I drop my pen.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by vanida6: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
he's a man grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
He decided to save cost by paying the dowries of his baby mamas on the same day probably after years of cohabitation with them illegally as his wives. Maybe he has a traditional function like burial to perform that requires he pays their bride price.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by ignis: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wonders shall never end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Delta again!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Mr100Dollars: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
All this village men with big horse Preek is like this Buhari government nor affect them at all.

Hope you can take care of your family, cause we are tired of parents giving birth to kids they can't take care of, thereby donating Thieves, Ashawo, Cultist and Murderers into our society.

HML to your two wives

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Sundaypaul12345: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Realestatevixen: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wow
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omo!
See title grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
What
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by gentiles(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
He actually married 2 old and ugly women. Very disgusting, Spits!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
HML to all of them.
At least he’s making them both (shared) legit instead of keeping them as side baby mamas …

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by tillaman(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
He should be arrested how can you be going about with weapon of mass destruction, expending live rounds of bullets all around the premises
This one is the real definition of sharp shooter
Any ways sha we go still give am award

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kai, some women are trying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by JohnnyPalmer: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
I can see 3 pregnant people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Cholls(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
My brother watin man never see before

3 Likes

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Yellowba muzlimz

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.