Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

99% Of Nairaland Romancers Don't Know The Meaning Of Body Count - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Nairaland Romancers Don't Know The Meaning Of Body Count (576 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of Nairaland Romancers Don't Know The Meaning Of Body Count by HelloWriter: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
I've been hearing people say 'body count' on Nairaland. I realized that they mean the number of times someone has had sex.

But, I conferred with the owners of English language and confirmed that it has absolutely nothing to do with 'soft' things. It is a military jargon...

Re: 99% Of Nairaland Romancers Don't Know The Meaning Of Body Count by advanceDNA: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
HelloWriter:
I've been hearing people say 'body count' on Nairaland. I realized that they mean the number of times someone has had sex.

But, I conferred with the owners of English language and confirmed that it has absolutely nothing to do with 'soft' things. It is a military jargon...

Can’t one word have two meanings??
It’s used in military and also in the dating world

And it’s not the number of times someone has had sex... it’s the number of people...

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nairaland Romancers Don't Know The Meaning Of Body Count by RickieNas(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Irrelevant post shocked, next pls
Re: 99% Of Nairaland Romancers Don't Know The Meaning Of Body Count by purefacti(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
op be the judge

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage? ITS TIME!!!! / Video Of An Igbo Man Getting Married To The Most Beautiful Girl In The World / Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.