Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

"I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook (49425 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Stanleyville(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
shocked

Slide into my dm...

..you slide at your own risk.

Nonsence

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Btruth: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wonderful.....
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Keji1012(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Soljaboi44:
A Nigerian lady identified as Annabella Joseph has taken to a Facebook group known as Rant HQ Extension to narrates how she slided to a guy's DM, calling him her crush and subsequently get married to him

Read her story below

Congratulations

https://www./157878258376995/permalink/1111714859659992/

Did she die when she did ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by jojothaiv(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Most Nairaland girls will prefer to be single till 50 than slide into your DM unless they see evidence that u have money through ur stories..lol
Awon ti the boys has potentials, he's a visionary no need for television.
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Chibudollar: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
God bless their home

2 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Who will text me first bayi?

5 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by MufasaLion: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Most Nairaland girls will prefer to be single till 50 than slide into your DM unless they see evidence that u have money through ur stories..lol

grin grin grin

Easy, dude.
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by damoceile: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jidemoo:
E dey happen

I really don't know why 9ja girls see texting first as a big deal.

I have South African ladies and American ladies in my account...Once there see that am online...some of them go just say hello first.

9ja girls go dey wait make you great Dem first as Queen Elizabeth 2021 version wey Dem be undecided

Those things called Nigerian girls ehn
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by 360great(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Shebi u no like better thing. grin
Werey cool
Jollyvisa57:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by faithfull18(f): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Okay, doesn't work for most, not advised esp. our Nigerian men. wink

2 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by dammyco(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Congratulations dear
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by MufasaLion: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
[s]
Jollyvisa57:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
[/s]

Only an imbecilë is gonna fall for this local old scam format that you keep spamming all threads with.

2 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by ImoleNaija: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
faithfull18:
Okay, doesn't work for most, not advised esp. our Nigerian men. wink

Are you saying the guy in the report is not a Nigerian?
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by 7victor(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Such women are always the best.

I will marry her if I were the man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by JackWolfskin: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Okay.

Congratulations.

I have shot my own in quite a few guys' DMs too. Lemme just sit back and wait for the returns on my investments. Hopefully they get hit and bleed back to me.

Your aim is quite good.
Quick, call a doctor... So much blood lost.
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Agugbadin: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Congratulations
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by PenSniper: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wonderful ! Congrats. May the God of love hold the marriage in place.

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by MufasaLion: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
7victor:

Not always.
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by faithfull18(f): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Are you saying the guy in the report is not a Nigerian?
That's just one man. Anyways, for the majority, it's not advised.

4 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Joeyfizzo: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
fourboys:
Single ladies should text me now oooembarassed embarassed embarassed
ur moniker will scare dem.
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Omniman(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Okay.

Congratulations.

I have shot my own in quite a few guys' DMs too. Lemme just sit back and wait for the returns on my investments. Hopefully they get hit and bleed back to me.

I have searched my DM.... grin

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by KingDash: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Soljaboi44:
A Nigerian lady identified as Annabella Joseph has taken to a Facebook group known as Rant HQ Extension to narrates how she slided to a guy's DM, calling him her crush and subsequently get married to him

Read her story below

Congratulations

na my brother e be oh.. confam fackboy, anyways God bless ya union.
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Forget that thing. Maybe she saw that the guy hold small change. No girl will text u if you're poor and just there on Facebook.

10 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by iamdapsyj(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
ifex370:
So you texted him first is now a big deal.

No don't text him first na. Who send you before.

The place where she said "I WON" baffles me!

Like she was competing with the guy....... that's how some women behave though!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Iniobong44(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
E dey happen

I really don't know why 9ja girls see texting first as a big deal.

I have South African ladies and American ladies in my account...Once there see that am online...some of them go just say hello first.

9ja girls go dey wait make you greet Dem first as Queen Elizabeth 2021 version wey Dem be undecided
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by KingDash: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
7victor:
that's what he did tho.
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Agugbadin: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Sicilyjoe: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jollyvisa57:

Hmmm this Ur 5 slots no dey finish, every time 5slots available

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by kurupt1: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Loreettaa:
Very bold. But then he has a good head. Don't try this with a fvckboi. He'd fvck your womb out of position, eat your food, spend your money and still, not marry you.

Dem don fvck this one womb enter her chest grin for kuramo beach

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by ImoleNaija: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
faithfull18:

That's just one man. Anyways, for the majority, it's not advised.

Are you married?
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Soljaboi44:

Read her story below

Congratulations

The only thing I always see on my dm is : Can i ask you for a favour ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10 Years Of Dating / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.