Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. (11031 Views)

What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] / What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] / I'm Really Really Angry Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
So today i just dey bored,not doing anything.
Rain fall here,konji hold man.
Open phone contacts,see one smallie weh I don dey groom for some time and I decided to call her because wetin hungry me today na wild fùck and so the kind body type I need na wetin she get.
Slim,fair,portable, young and all that,
I need wetin I suppose fit hang am for wall like picture dey light am. cool
Some kind acrobatics Bleep dey weh you no fit try am with heavy duty weh go just lie down open toto like trailer weh spoil for lekki epe express.
Nna,
Because of this weyrey is spend wetin I no suppose oo.
First carry am go chop pizza,chicken wings and coke with cherry as appetiser and also dessert (choco based).
18k go for there,I no talk.
Make we go house she say no,say e far and she needs to attend bla bla bla...I say okay.
I scope am say I want swim and na only one hotel get pool weh I like for town,she say okay.
I say cool,
Reach hotel,I tell am say I suppose book say I no dey like change for dressing room and also where to keep our bags.
Omo we go one hotel like that,OG dey konjified so i use speed book 22k room unto say 12k room don finish undecided
Enter room I order wine and small chops,blow another 18k for there,
Only to want launch preeq na em this pikin dey shout stop upandan undecided
Any small thing seatrade stop,
Any small thing seatrade stop...
Stop ...stop ....stop...
I think I make like 100 attempts and she resist all with that her stop nonsense.
No be juju be that?
Nna I just tire the whole matter and tell her say make we roll out,
We dey inside motor we no dey talk to each other she dey ask me whether I dey vex.
No I no dey vex ooo,thunder kill you there!!!!
We reach her drop off na em weyrey come dey say e be like I no go call her again since e be like I dey vex.
Noo,I go call you ooo,infact I go dey call you pass as I dey call my mama,idiot!!!waka as I talk inside My mind.
Wetin vex me be say the one weh believe me die weh for give me I no call because I dey suspect say she go dey smell and I too dey fear that toto fish smell mehn.
funny enough as me and this weyrey dey drag launching of preeq na him the wig weh she wear fall off na so wetin I see under the sponge wig be like the hair weh lucky dube carry the day them shoot am for Southy,come dey smell like orangutan anus.
Na wetin make me waste all this cash come jam bastard traffic as I dey go house.
I just tire honestly angry angry angry

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by MufasaLion: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin

Hilarious.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by liya11: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
You're angry she outsmart you.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
In summary, you have been played. angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Candidlady: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
very smart girl

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Toochildish666: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
She played u bcuz u off ur brain an start tinking with ur preeq

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by KingDash: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Open phone contacts,see one smallie weh I don dey groom for some time and I decided to call her because wetin hungry me today na wild fùck and so the kind body type I need na wetin she get.
Some kind acrobatics Bleep dey weh you no fit try am with heavy duty weh go just lie down open toto like trailer weh spoil for lekki epe express.
Nna,
First carry am go chop pizza,chicken wings and coke with cherry as appetiser and also dessert (choco based).
Make we go house she say no,say e far and she needs to attend bla bla bla...I say okay.
I scope am say I want swim and na only one hotel get pool weh I like for town,she say okay.
I say cool,
Reach hotel,I tell am say I suppose book say I no dey like change for dressing room and also where to keep our bags.
Omo we go one hotel like that,OG dey konjified so i use speed book 22k room unto say 12k room don finish undecided
Stop ...stop ....stop...
I think I make like 100 attempts and she resist all with that her stop nonsense.
No be juju be that?
We dey inside motor we no dey talk to each other she dey ask me whether I dey vex.
We reach her drop off na em weyrey come dey say e be like I no go call her again since e be like I dey vex.
Noo,I go call you ooo,infact I go dey call you pass as I dey call my mama,idiot!!!waka as I talk inside My mind.
Wetin vex me be say the one weh believe me die weh for give me I no call because I dey suspect say she go dey smell and I too dey fear that toto fish smell mehn.
funny enough as me and this weyrey dey drag launching of preeq na him the wig weh she wear fall off na so wetin I see under the sponge wig be like the hair weh lucky dube carry the day them shoot am for Southy,come dey smell like orangutan anus.
Na wetin make me waste all this cash come jam bastard traffic as I dey go house.
smallies don wise up now oh, but ya tactics dull.. you go drop better scope for mouth give am.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
KingDash:
smallies don wise up now oh, but ya tactics dull.. you go drop better scope for mouth give am.
Nothing I no tell am ooo,
Promise am funds after nack she dey tell me say na the first day we dey together so we no fit fùck ,
Come dey ask me whether I dey free tomorrow.
So that I go come spend another funds abi?
I just tell am to get lost.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by longjosh: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by longjosh: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Promise am funds after nack she dey tell me say na the first day we dey together so we no fit fùck ,

Call her tomorrow let's see what happens. She no fit chop your money go like that na. But this time, no plan spend anything. Carry am direct go house

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
you even had the audacity to drive her back home, on top all that nonsense!

when she asked for fare to go back home, you should have said:

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by McEphiks(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Nna,
I say cool,
Stop ...stop ....stop...
No be juju be that?

All this stress for a pu**y

Wahala no too much?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
McEphiks:

All this stress for a pu**y

Wahala no too much?
Konji never hold you before.
And also you suppose know say fùck dey type by type.
This Bleep today for too make sense.
The girl belle flat like ruler,sweet portable ass weh fit split and she come light.
E don tey I knack that kind knack na wetin make me lose guard.
Wetin I for do that pussy today ehn,words haven't been invented yet walahi.
I go carry am up dey jam am like kilode grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you even had the audacity to drive her back home, on top all that nonsense!

when she asked for fare to go back home, you should have said:

[img]https://c./n2RngcYfnlYAAAAM/tracy-morgan-smh.gif[/img]
lol just incase of tomorrow ,na wetin make me leave the line open.
You no suppose bang door after you pass because say you dey para.
E fit affect future fùck.

6 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by hahn(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
So Seatrade is a simp

77 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by KingDash: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
no be lie brother I understand..
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
hahn:
So Seatrade is a simp
Baba simp no dey this matter ooo,
Abi you want make I rape am make them use me shine or what? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
lol just incase of tomorrow ,na wetin make me leave the line open.
You no suppose bang door after you pass because say you dey para.
E fit affect future fùck.

bro...count your losses and move on (as this will affect how she sees you)...if not, because of that "maybe tomorrow" nonsense, she will continue use you like that. now that she knows that she can get the honey and go home with coochie untouched, why should she hand it over next time?! you too, you failed miserably.... when she asked you why the strong face, you should have told her exactly what time it is:" babe i took you out, try to entertain you, make you feel comfortable while we are getting to know one another... and when i am trying to get closer to you, you reject me as if i am some kind of stranger... if i did something wrong please let me know because i am trying to get closer to you with some care and affection in order to reach the next phase of this r/ship, while it seems a bit selfish of you to get all you needed but then turning down all i want. if your aim is to have a nice time and belly full while i go home with a piece of wood between my legs (hungry for "love"wink, abeg free me!"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by McEphiks(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Konji never hold you before.
And also you suppose know say fùck dey type by type.
This Bleep today for too make sense.
The girl belle flat like ruler,sweet portable ass weh fit split and she come light.
E don tey I knack that kind knack na wetin make me lose guard.
Wetin I for do that pussy today ehn,words haven't been invented yet walahi.
I go carry am up dey jam am like kilode grin

Lol

I no pray for konji wey I no fit control

Broke man wey no fit control konji never ready for life braaa. Just saying from my perspective

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by younglleo: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mr man, u can do giveaway rada dan waste money on hungry bishes wey no dey open kpekus

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro...count your losses and move on (as this will affect how she sees you)...if not, because of that "maybe tomorrow" nonsense, she will continue use you like that. now that she knows that she can get the honey and go home with coochie untouched, why should she hand it over next time?! you too, you failed miserably.... when she asked you why the strong face, you should have told her exactly what time it is:" babe i took you out, try to entertain you, make you feel comfortable while we are getting to know one another... and when i am trying to get closer to you, you reject me as if i am some kind of stranger... if i did something wrong please let me know because i am trying to get closer to you with some care and affection in order to reach the next phase of this r/ship, while it seems a bit selfish of you to get all you needed but then turning down all i want. if your aim is to have a nice time and belly full while i go home with a piece of wood between my legs (hungry for "love"wink, abeg free me!"
I know she was vulnerable at that point where she wanted to please me.
But I was too angry to coordinate because going back to the hotel will be hard cos of traffic and going to my place means she's gotta sleep over,and I no want risk am with my main babe because that one no dey call when she dey turn up,
Very risky and I no like drama abeg,besides I love my main too much to lose her over my sexual fantasies.
I go just ignore am henceforth make she see say na she lose.
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by The5DME(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Pocohantas
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Nonexisting: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
So at the end, you wasted all that money for nothing. This is why I'm very blunt about what I need from vaginarians. People of that gender don't need gentleman attitude, they will take you for a ride. Sorry for your loss brother, next time just tell her to come for fucck and if she starts telling stories, cut the call and call another vaginarian.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
See as you waste almost 50k for one fire extinguisher that another man will still bleep for less than 1k.

When you mumu, nah your pocket go hear am.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nonexisting:
So at the end, you wasted all that money for nothing. This is why I'm very blunt about what I need from vaginarians. People of that gender don't need gentleman attitude, they will take you for a ride. Sorry for your loss brother, next time just tell her to come for fucck and if she starts telling stories, cut the call and call another vaginarian.
Yeah,
Should have laid down my cards,but I didn't want to make her feel bad cos this one is tender,
Make I no make am look like street girl.
I for tell am straight up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeaTrade:

But I was too angry to coordinate because going back to the hotel will be hard cos of traffic and going to my place means she's gotta sleep over,and I no want risk am with my main babe because that one no dey call when she dey turn up,
Very risky and I no like drama abeg,besides I love my main too much to lose her over my sexual fantasies.
I go just ignore am henceforth make she see say na she lose.

so you mean to say that you have a gf (with toto unrestricted access) but you are putting so much effort just for one babe that you solely wanna mount and discard. kai!!!! how much you spent again? what kind of konji is this that you couldnt go see your babe for relief, and then go attack this smallie with fresh mind?

I know she was vulnerable at that point where she wanted to please me.

see lion thinking like sheep...
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Mancrossfire: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
You just spent all that money for nothing investment shocked
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

so you mean to say that you have a gf (with toto unrestricted access) but you are putting so much effort just for one babe that you solely wanna mount and discard. kai!!!! how much you spent again? what kind of konji is this that you couldnt go see your babe for relief, and then go attack this smallie with fresh mind?
Bros e get some kind fùck weh you go need weh you no fit try am with your babe,
Abi you want carry your babe,bend am like tire dey duck am like j-mac?
Guy you sef reason am.
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeaTrade:

Besides e get some kind fùck weh you go need weh you no fit try am with your babe,
Abi you want carry your babe,bend am like tire dey duck am like j-mac?
Guy you sef reason am.

see this one o!!!! so your gf is for missionary and this smallie is for dirty wild unrestricted satisfying sex, abi?! after all you did today, you are the one that was bent like tire dukced like J-mac....SMALLIE 1-SEATRADE 0...lol

abeg, go home, take a cold shower, dream of what you could have done to smallie while mounting your GF missionary style...

14 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeaTrade:

funny enough as me and this weyrey dey drag launching of preeq na him the wig weh she wear fall off na so wetin I see under the sponge wig be like the hair weh lucky dube carry the day them shoot am for Southy,come dey smell like orangutan anus.(

grin I can’t breathe.

But wetin u do no good sha. No dey hype up babes like this with overspending.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Palazee(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
The rate in which niggars thinks with their dīck is alarming

Imagine going through all this shīt just for pūssy

Damn

10 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Coolliot: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Nna,
I say cool,
Stop ...stop ....stop...
No be juju be that?

How do you guys involve girls, without letting them know your motive initially? Tell even the hottest and most sophisticated girl, what you want to do to her, you only just need to be interesting as you tell her......and let her know you are discreet, you have solved 70% of the issue and you spend less.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS / Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video) / A Question That Turned My Office Upside Down Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.