Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) (51662 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
2Face Idibia's babymama, Pero Adeniyi has blasted Linda Ikeji for cropping her first child out of a family photo shared on the Instagram page of Linda Ikeji's blog, IgbereTV reports.

Pero shared a photo of herself together with her children on her Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-4dSgLESt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Before sharing the photo on her blog, Linda Ikeji cropped out Pero's first child from the three children she had with 2Face. Linda Ikeji's Blog shared the cropped photo on Instagram with the caption;

"Lovely photo of Pero Osayemi with her three kids for singer 2Face Idibia"

Reacting to the post, Pero blasted Linda Ikeji for cropping out her first child and making the photo look like she has three children instead of four. She also said that Linda intentionally made the post that way inorder to draw traffic to her blog.

Linda later deleted the post from the blog's Instagram page.

https://igberetvnews.com/1407750/2faces-babymama-pero-adeniyi-blasts-linda-ikeji-photos/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
If you don't want to be roasted, then, don't touch mama's kids. cheesy

The lioness has roared. You better be careful our supposed celibate Linda grin

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Kriss216: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Pero should learn to be calming down.

This thing never reach to dey call Linda stupìd.

All these evening newspapers sef undecided

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by richmondefosa(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2021

Pero “blasts” Ikeji.

Is she now a bomb?

37 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
But it reads 2face kids, so why is she blowing hot, btw she doesn't know ur daughter. Madam forkaholic nonentity.

Still does not justify her choice of words. Linda cropped her out maybe not knowing her and plus it reads 2face kids. Her daughter is not for 2face so make she relax. Her daughter get her own papa...

Muna4real:

Can't you see that Linda cut off that girl's picture?

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
But it reads 2face kids, so why is she blowing hot, btw she doesn't know ur daughter. Madam forkaholic nonentity.

Can't you see that Linda cut off that girl's picture?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Still does not justify her choice of words. Linda cropped her out maybe not knowing her and plus it reads 2face kids. Her daughter is not for 2face so make she relax. Her daughter get her own papa...

Do you know how the first daughter feels with her face cut off? "Oh, because I'm not 2face's daughter, then I'm a nobody."

289 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Here I thought it was single children he had with the other women. The guy built a whole family with this woman yet married another. Pero is the one who was talking with her mouth full, yes? It's no wonder she doesn't understand the concept of privacy. If the first child isn't Tuface's then he/she isn't needed in the report. Women, learn, na the grace of God go keep partner for your life. Beyonce can get dumped and the world will keep turning.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2021
All I'm saying is that don't let someone else promising you heaven and earth to ruin your Current relationship.

That's how we dumped Jonathan because of Buhari. Apply this concept to Your Relationship you'll be fine

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by BestMan001: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2021
Her life, her choices
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Ceenachi: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Linda is a baby mama too so why is she feeling like she is better than anyone undecided

Jeolousy, useless set of gender

39 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2021
That's wrong Linda

14 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Linda na agbaya

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Fyie: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by FactBoyz: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Anneka101(f): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2021
I think Pero should have been the right woman for 2baba but what do I know.

My opinion

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Lalami3232(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Most of these Tuface children no need DNA test atall, dem just resemble the papa. I pray make the children no take after their papa lifestyle of insatiable appetite for sex sha.
But how person wey born 3children go still be baby mama A mother of 3 beautiful kids should either be a divorcée or widow, not baby mama. Once na mistake, but trice no be mistake atall. The worst thing in life I can ever indulge myself in is polygamy. The father is always tagged "our father" but the mothers are called "my mother" grin. My dear brothers, flee from polygamy oooo, E no good atall. Na men dey suffer for polygamy pass women.
Anyways, may divine peace be restored to the home of the Idibia's

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh,I go ******"

18 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Kingpin1000: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Bro e reach o. Imagine say them crop you out for family picture.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Big L
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by AfroKnight: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
This Linda character is evil. Siblings took a picture and you decided to remove one? Who does that?

If the girl had stood in the middle, would linda have photoshopped her out? Fvcking idiotic move by linda the accidental baby mama who “fell” pregnant

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by dettolgel: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
meobizy:
Here I thought it was single children he had with the other women. The guy built a whole family with this woman yet married another. Pero is the one who was talking with her mouth full, yes? It's no wonder she doesn't understand the concept of privacy. If the first child isn't Tuface's then he/she isn't needed in the report. Women, learn, na the grace of God go keep partner for your life. Beyonce can get dumped and the world will keep turning.

Most Nigerians are emotional charged and are far from critical thinking.

12 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Just cropping o..na wa

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Blog stories
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Btruth: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2021
.....women & wahala
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by sonnie10: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2021
The action is very insensitive. Linda should have just left the picture the way it is and explained with a word or two .
Something like “not including first from right”

19 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by greenie77: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Drama....

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Na true say "WAHALA NO DEY FINISH"

2face u see wetin ur gbola cause now?
Fathers of all nations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Osiris12: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Faller:
All I'm saying is that don't let someone else promising you heaven and earth to ruin your Current relationship.

That's how we dumped Jonathan because of Buhari. Apply this concept to Your Relationship you'll be fine

I can’t agree less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts / Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.