Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria (532 Views)

Can I Do My Masters With My Hnd(upper Credit) Result? / Hnd Program For Department Of Electrical/electronics Engineering In Akwa Ibom St / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by Wayward1990: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
I'm really confused here.
I'm currently in HND1 in one of the Polytechnics in the Country.

Due to the situation of the country, I'm still indecisive on wether to travel to Europe or continue my program in Nigeria.
The money is an opportunity.

Mods;
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by Deffjam: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
My guy continue with that your HND oooh... money dey HND this days... make you begin work for shell or NNPC.

No be word you want hear

5 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by Beastus(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
How many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by Jostoman: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
If you want to text the power of village people choose HND.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by jaeyking(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
I hate stupid questions like this.
You have an opportunity to go out to do a program and u are asking to continue HND

Biko do as your heart pleases
Shey na advice you want

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by shawnfamous(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dude it's just a year left, finish up and leave.

Don't let People without a passport misjudge u.
Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by Wayward1990: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mods
please push this to front page
Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by Wayward1990: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Help me please
Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by HarlequinLekex: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wayward1990:

Due to the situation of the country, I'm still indecisive on wether to travel to Europe or continue my program in Nigeria.

Mods;
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by HarlequinLekex: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wayward1990:

Mods;
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
At anypoint in life if you have an opportunity to move out for good,please do so!
Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by emmajames02: 12:57pm On Mar 01
Secure impeccable HND assignment help with The Assignment Desk – your academic solution for top-quality, plagiarism-free content and precise grammar checks. Elevate your grades with our expert assistance. Trust us for affordable and reliable HND writing services that guarantee success. Your academic journey just got smoother!
Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Continue With My HND Program In Nigeria by Scholace: 1:46pm On Mar 01
Wayward1990:

Mods;
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
you have a year to complete your HND. Why not finish up your program and relocate?

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2022/2023 Thread / Strike: If You Are An Undergraduate, Go Learn A Skill / When Will Tinubu Visit Shiloh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.