Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" (31691 Views)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / DJ Switch Lied / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Aonkuuse(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nigerian journalist, blogger, and activist against gun violence, Dr Kemi Olunloyo is not allowing the alleged massacre at the Lekki tollgate to rest as she is bringing up.more evidence to prove the reported killing of armless EndSars protesters is false.

She wrote in series of tweets:

#419Massacre
DJ Switch said she testified via video to Canadian parliament YET she couldn’t do the same via Zoom/Skype with the Lagos panel. Little did she know that the RCMP and TPS watched her video LYING that she removed bullets from victims holding an unspent shell casing.

#419Massacre The bullet DJ Switch was showing us was never fired out of a GUN meaning she picked it off the road during the shootings and gave the world the impression that she was performing emergency first aid appearing HEROIC. A Canadian cop I worked with at TPS also saw it.

#419Massacre
DJ Switch LIED about many facts on the #Lekkitollgate saga.LOOK CLOSELY �at the bullet DJ Switch said she removed out of a victim’s back in her LIVE IG video of October 20th 2020. Slow down the video. The bullet is an UNSPENT SHELL CASING. Never fired from a GUN.

#419Massacre
DJ Switch in her second live video October 21st 2020 claimed that she carried the body of a DEAD PROTESTER TO THE TOLL BOOTH at the feet of the army officers shouting at them “See what you did” Why will anyone go near their oppressors after all that shooting?

#419Massacre DJ Switch told an Oslo summit 15 people DIED around her. The White paper only had 3 dead two drownings and one stray bullet at Lekki tollgate. Prof John Obafunwa the independent medical examiner who did the 99 autopsies in Lagos proved her WRONG. No massacre ‼️

#419Massacre
DJ Switch
I have exposed the truth about her on Facebook. It is damning and many foreign journalists are watching these developments. Continue to say I’m working for your imaginary government instead of FOCUSING on FACTS. You can quote your feedback. NO SPAM allowed.

#419Massacre
DJ Switch in her second live video October 21st 2020 claimed that she carried the body of a DEAD PROTESTER TO THE TOLL BOOTH at the feet of the army officers shouting at them “See what you did” Why will anyone go near their oppressors after all that shooting?

#419Massacre The same DJ Switch told international entities that the army CARTED 15 BODIES AWAY. She counted? What about the one she dropped off at their feet? She made up so many lies that the IRB DECLINED her refugee application to enter Canada. Says she’s in a safe house in �.

#419Massacre Canadian IRB DECLINED DJ Switch application as the parliament she addressed learned that she was part of shutting down a city thoroughfare #Lekkitollgate and the RCMP exposed her lying that she removed an unspent shell casing from someone’s back. NO ENTRY TO CANADA��

#419Massacre
DJ Switch misled the world with her LIVE video acting as a hero. SHE WASN’T ONE! This may be why Buhari govt was bragging that they will “disgrace/expose her soon” I obtained ANOTHER VIDEO I in November 2020 during my #IJLekkimassacre investigation implicating her.

She added that a woman approached her that she was paid to testified that her son was killed on the night of the protest.

#419Massacre A woman approached me today that she was rented to protest against the Buhari administration posing as Mothers of those killed at #LekkiTollGate in the fake massacre. The politician and activist that sponsored them gave each woman N5K. I will name the sponsors soon.

This woman said she questioned the timing of the Mother’s Protest after the White paper came out. She said it will seem suspicious. They were told not to do media interviews. She said it was political and they were not filing claims. Nigeria and Fraud�
#419Massacre
#Lekkilies

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1466502880286945284?s=19

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Hashabiah: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
This one is an old fool waiting to die

341 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by headSmasher: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by HappyPagan: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
And you are a young wise one who will live forever. Isn't it great how God loves you so much.

299 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Hashabiah: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
[s]
HappyPagan:

And you are a young wise one who will live forever. Isn't it great how God loves you so much.
[/s]

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Golan007: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hashabiah:

Kemi Olunloyo is telling the truth

The hatred for your country would never allow you be objective.

237 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Asgard73: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Typical Yoruba woman...

... and she’s think she’s making sense.. i know she wished for her mind say Na she inform the world about the massacre.
Hateful idiot.. always hating on people wey pass her.
No level.

217 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Hashabiah: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
[s]
Golan007:

Kevin olunloyo is telling the truth

[/s] Kemi is smoking the same thing Lai Mohammed is smoking , and it's propaganda through lies

217 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by FreeStuffsNG: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
This Lekki Lies issue will not end with the white paper.
The panel members and petitioners must be investigated to find out who inserted falsehoods and fictitious names in the report. Mr Jelili Ownonikoko reported that it was Mr Ebun Adegboruwa who did but we need proofs.

Here are questions already posted on the Facebook page of Mr Ebun Adegboruwa but he seems to be ignoring those questions.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by LibertyRep: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
It's very unlikely that we will ever get to the bottom of the Lekki incident. Both parties are stuck with their end side of the story and wouldn't want to come down from their high horses.

Clearly,. One party is wrong and the other party is right.

24 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by headSmasher: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Typical Yoruba woman...

... and she’s think she’s making sense.. i know she wished for her mind say Na she inform the world about the massacre.
No level.
Unknown gunmen "DSS" of ESN are killing in the south east, you are here crying about Lagos

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Asgard73: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
headSmasher:
Unknown gunmen "DSS" of ESN are killing in the south east, you are here crying about Lagos

Next!

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by LegendHero(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
There is one thing that struck from the women that was alleged to be protesting about their children that died in Lekki tollgate.

What we have been hearing is that the families are afraid to come out because the government might harm them. So why will those afraid to come out come openly with placard to protest against their kids that died at Lekki? Are they no more scared?

Lastly, the woman that led the protest is one lady called Toun on Instagram. She was the one that did a video where they jokingly gave a lot of politicians certificate of failure. She has always been a comedian with this guy dotunpapas and a critic of the government. So I was somehow surprised that she will be part of those claiming their children died at Lekki.

This matter is the more you look, the less you see. A lot of riff raff have taken over it for clout sake. Shey na must to force this massacre claim down everyone throat ni even without much concrete evidence to the said claim coz the panel failed in their duties to nail the government with undeniable evidence.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by nairalander2020(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
watch the video of the lekki so called massacre, and I must say ,the effect the use in that video is the same effect I hate in movies like the shooting part.
At a time I believe the lekki massacre was true but after watching that video mehn I agree with her.
I use to rep amnesty international,cnn but affect the carry that news I feel like this country needs more than this.

If you thought me rewatch the video again especially the shooting part and tell me if it doesn't look like computer effect.

Mention me or not I won't reply

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by festacman(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
I can't vouch that nobody was killed at Lekki Tolgate on 20.10.20 but I can confidently say there was NO MASSACRE. I believe that Ebun Adegboruwa SAN pressured the Panel chairperson to settle for massacre. If there was massacre, that Tollgate would have been littered with dead people and DJ Switch wouldn't made it out of the place alive.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by flokii: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
God bless Aunty Kemi for this nice journalism with facts.. not like the gutter journalism from CNN, a supposed reputable international news firm peddling lies, hearsays and falsehood. I can boldly say that Madam Kemi Olunloyo has more credibility than CNN.

While Dj sWITCh and her cohorts can comfortably run to Canada to seek asylum and live in the law-abiding society there, some of us prefer home cos no place like home so we won't fold our hands and watch bastards and people of questionable character turn the country upside down. If it's opposition that sent you, tell them they have failed.

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by optionalY09: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
When an hibanated beggar becomes active. We already know what it is

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Golan007:

Kevin olunloyo is telling the truth

Can you tell me what the country's government has done to make the country deserving of love from the common man?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Golan007: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:

Can you tell me what the country's government has done to make the country deserving of love from the common man?

Because you hate the government you keep lying such that even you cannot have peace.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Golan007:

Because you hate the government you keep lying such that even you cannot have peace.

Have you challenged the military for first lying that they were not at the scene of the shooting only to confess later that they were there?

Now, back to my earlier question: can you mention what the government has done to make the common man love Nigeria?

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by techWriter1: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
And you not a young wise two who will residing forever. Isn't it great how God adores you so much.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by asanausana91: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
That DJ witch will never know peace until she confess her sin and ask for forgiveness.
God bless kemi
God bless Nigeria.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Golan007: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:

Have you challenged the military for first lying that they were not at the scene of the shooting only to confess later that they were there?

Now, back to my earlier question: can you mention what the government has done to make the common man love Nigeria?

Again, you insist there is a massacre despite you knowing fully well that there was none.

You hate government, do you also hate yourself?

When this government leaves what then?

Your waking day is to say woe to your nation meanwhile you live in it.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by flokii: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
festacman:
I can't vouch that nobody was killed at Lekki Tolgate on 20.10.20 but I can confidently say there was NO MASSACRE. I believe that Ebun Adegboruwa SAN pressured the Panel chairperson to settle for massacre. If there was massacre, that Tollgate would have been littered with dead people and DJ Switch wouldn't made it out of the place alive.

That Ebun Adegboruwa is not fit to be a SAN... I know lawyers are poised to telling and defending lies if it will make them win a case in court but lying to yourself and the world that there was a massacre in Lekki when the doctor that conducted autopsy on all the 99 dead bodies packed across Lagos that night said only one person died of gunshot wound from the toll gate of which could have been from one of the hoodlums there armed with guns and other dangerous weapons..

I still can't wrap my head around how soldiers will open fire directly on people standing and over 200 won't fall with the population at the tollgate that night.

If it's China that this happened, I'm sure they would have lined up Dj sWITCH, P-square, marcaroni, falz and others like them spreading fake photoshopped photos that night for execution.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Golan007:

Again, you insist there is a massacre despite you knowing fully well that there was none.

You hate government, do you also hate yourself?

When this government leaves what then?

Your waking day is to say woe to your nation meanwhile you live in it.

Did you see massacre in my question to you?

Focus on my question.

Why did the soldiers first lie that they were not at the scene of the shooting only to change the story later? Are you not bothered by that national lie?

Now, what has the country's government done to make anyone live Nigeria?

You can't even mention one thing. That's a shame!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Friend22(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Typical Yoruba woman...

No level.

Trying to convince you people that there was no massacre is trying to make a child go into his mother's womb.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Golan007: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:

Did you see massacre in my question to you?

Focus on my question.

Why did the soldiers first lie that they were not at the scene of the shooting only to change the story later? Are you not bothered by that national lie?

Now, what has the country's government done to make anyone live Nigeria?

You can't even mention one thing. That's a shame!

Because it is a stupid question.

Name one thing another country has done for its citizens.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Friend22(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
flokii:

That Ebun Adegboruwa is not fit to be a SAN... I know lawyers are poised to telling and defending lies if it will make them win a case in court but lying to yourself and the world that there was a massacre in Lekki when the doctor that conducted autopsy on all the 99 dead bodies packed across Lagos that night said only one person died of gunshot wound from the toll gate of which could have been from one of the hoodlums there armed with guns and other dangerous weapons..

I still can't wrap my head around how soldiers will open fire directly on people standing and over 200 won't fall with the population at the tollgate that night.

If it's China that this happened, I'm sure they would have lined up Dj sWITCH, P-square, marcaroni, falz and others like them spreading fake photoshopped photos that night for execution.

Baba forget these folks they can't even think critically talkless of having a mind of their own.
They just carry any news as far is a celebrity who for all intent and purpose can't be called an intellectual.
Tell me is DJ switch,P square and those over night celebrities be the ones to tell you what intelligence is?

I dont know why people can't distinguish between being a fan and using their brain to judge issues clearly.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by HappyPagan: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Friend22:

Trying to convince you people that there was no massacre is trying to make a child go into his mother's womb.

Basically, impossible. It's impossible for you to provide evidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by thinksense: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please help me tell Dj cuppy se she forgot to mention late Abba kyari in her report he also died at lekki toll gate afterall

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by deleo16(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2021
flokii:
God bless Aunty Kemi for this nice journalism with facts.. not like the gutter journalism from CNN, a supposed reputable international news firm peddling lies, hearsays and falsehood. I can boldly say that Madam Kemi Olunloyo has more credibility than CNN.

While Dj sWITCh and her cohorts can comfortably run to Canada to seek asylum and live in the law-abiding society there, some of us prefer home cos no place like home so we won't fold our hands and watch bastards and people of questionable character turn the country upside down. If it's opposition that sent you, tell them they have failed.
Ethiopians are very wise they chase the useless CNN from their country now the #nomore movement now is been shutdiwn online

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Jostoman: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2021
This one is trying to revive her career back so I don't blame kemi because she is working for her money.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Achebe On Awolowo: Has He Gone Too Far? / We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report / How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.