Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship (882 Views)

"I Am 63, And I Have Slept With 3,000 Men" - Woman Tells Her Story / "I Am 63, And I Have Slept With3,000 Men" - Woman Tells Her Story / Do You Agree?? What Men/woman Want... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship by dealordea(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2011
Have been off the channel for a while , ooooooppps, hope the house is still looking Scrunchy like the Desert sun, enough insult and assault, lot's of laugh and lots of complains, now the big question from me is:

Among the vast population of mate seeking, single folks, there is a subgroup of people who have not yet experienced a romantic relationship. Most of them are quite young, but some are well past the age when most people have a romantic history.

Even among this contingent of pre-relational singles, many of them would prefer to find a mate who does have relationship experience. Something there about the blind not wishing to be led by the blind.

Anyway, there does seem to be a certain population of virginal, never married, nor even kissed, single people. And many of then express despair of securing a romantic partner.

If you are a pre-relational single, how are you dealing with the challenge of becoming partnered?

If you have romantic relationship experience, what is your attitude toward becoming involved with a person who has never been in a relationship, or a long relationship, previously?

PEACE OUT
Re: Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship by iice(f): 4:16am On Jun 11, 2011
I have friends like that. Not because of no opportunity. By choice and some are busy trying to have a career. To each his/her own.

Me, i don talk am tire. The more spoil the better grin
Re: Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship by 190: 4:19am On Jun 11, 2011
I have iice to myself -- why should i worry angry angry
Re: Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship by dealordea(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2011
@iice, I happen to have a cousin who has never been in a relationship before and it really sound awkward.
Re: Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship by lepasharon(f): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship by AzontoGhost(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2015
lepasharon:
Hmm...
Hey Lepa, how are you?
Re: Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship by tinkle: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
dealordea:
Have been off the channel for a while , ooooooppps, hope the house is still looking Scrunchy like the Desert sun, enough insult and assault, lot's of laugh and lots of complains, now the big question from me is:

Among the vast population of mate seeking, single folks, there is a subgroup of people who have not yet experienced a romantic relationship. Most of them are quite young, but some are well past the age when most people have a romantic history.

Even among this contingent of pre-relational singles, many of them would prefer to find a mate who does have relationship experience. Something there about the blind not wishing to be led by the blind.

Anyway, there does seem to be a certain population of virginal, never married, nor even kissed, single people. And many of then express despair of securing a romantic partner.

If you are a pre-relational single, how are you dealing with the challenge of becoming partnered?

If you have romantic relationship experience, what is your attitude toward becoming involved with a person who has never been in a relationship, or a long relationship, previously?

PEACE OUT

I have never been in a relationship, and im not worried about it at all

Its just not something I see as bad/troubling

when the right guy comes, with prayer and watchfulness I will know

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Beaten For Raising Up His Hand At Ex-lover’s Wedding ! / Ex Boyfriend Or Hubby 2 Be / Are Nigerian Marriages In America On The Brink Of Extinction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.