Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

How To Access Funds For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Access Funds For Your Business (128 Views)

How To Access Funds For a capital intensive Business In Nigeria / This Bank Is Giving Loans To Non-customers, How To Access It / Startup Funds For Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Funds For Your Business by Franklyfrank300(m): 4:03am On Dec 03, 2021
Evey start up business stuffers lack of funding at some stage of its growth. Some of these businesses failed because they were unable to meet Angel investors or Venture capital.

There are some criteria with which these investors track a business that is promising some start ups don't focus more on that.

For venture capital they focus on;
Market and market growth of your business
Your product
Risk (management, inexperience, viability, cash out risks and competitive exposure)
Return of the business
Your business strategy it goes on and on

For Angel investors focuses on;
Growth potential
Management team
Geographical location (proximity)

All these are to be taken care of if you need to access funds and attract foreign investors to your businesses.

The economy of our country is harsh and we cannot keep trying and failing at least we need to have a stable and multiple streams of income..

I am giving out a free replay video that explains how to access funds for your businesses.

Get my WhatsApp number from my signature and get across for it before it drops down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Pre-qualification And Expression Of Interest (eoi) / The Truth And Lies Of Making Money Online. / Cheapest Way To Haul Items Like AC To Sokoto From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.