Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] (13228 Views)

Israel Adesanya Meets Ronaldo (Video) / Goalkeepers Unite: Manchester United Celebrate Uzoho, De Gea / Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by iLite4all(m): 5:55am On Dec 03, 2021
800 and counting: Manchester United Celebrate Cristiano Ronaldo Milestone

After what seems to be another frustrated night for the United Striker the five time Ballon d or winner scores from inside the box to mark his 800th Career goal against Arsenal at the Old Trafford

Watch :
Cristiano Ronaldo 800th goal vs Arsenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsOvjRf0X-s

Manchester United,Team Mates took to her official Instagram page to celebrate the Portugese Striker Diogo Dolot,Alex Telles,Jadon Sancho and Marcus Rashford also follow Siiiiiut in celebrating the record breaker on and off the pitch

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by paulolee(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2021
congrats to him.....
but wait o, its still morning n not 12 yet and this is the 5th front page topic on this same "cr7 800 goals" dt av seen..
is dey something am missing here? is it that nairaland itself or its mods are under the payroll of some cr7 fans to always promote him n shove his news down our throats?
why is it that cr7 wins n news easily get countless appearance on f.p but messi wins hardly do??
why is it that wen its bad for cr7, countless thread are created in sports section but we hardly see such news making front page but when its bad for messi, dey easily push any topics or opinion to discredit messi...why??
this sentiments, bias n favoritism for cr7 n hatred for messi isnt healthy n not a good way to run a public forum..
I hope d owner of dis site is watching n he should pls make a stop to this nonsense, dts if he isnt part of this conspiracy n stinking shenanigans.
Enjoy ur weekend all...

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Amotolongbo(f): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Incredible

2 Likes

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by KingOroro1(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2021
The beast of this generation.

Meanwhile the globin dwarf has continued his fraudulent activities in Paris gulping one million a week just to score one goal in 6 months. We the real Barca fans are still counting our lost. I pity the periseans.

Ororo for a reason

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Lalami3232(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Even though I prefer Messi due to the fact that he's more skillful, intelligent and better team player, I no fit take the fact say Ronaldo na extremely good player aswell. This guy na something else. I don decide not to ever attack am again, but rather enjoy the few moments wey he get left to play. Ronaldo has taught us that hardwork pays alot. Ronaldinho get far bigger talent pass am but C.Ronaldo achieve pass am by far because of he dedication, passion, hardwork and discipline. My people, one day we no go see this guy and Messi for pitch again, so make we enjoy their last moments and give them the respect wey dem deserve. But that aside, Messi na my favorite player for the world.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Neimar: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Lol
Na arsenal players dash am the goals now
Person wen dy hide since
Fraud grin

3 Likes

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by alfred007(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2021
You need to score 40goals in 20 consecutive seasons to reach this mark.

This stats are unbelievable.
Like for Ronaldo, Share for Messi

140 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by PapaNnamdi: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Na eye service, useles club criticizing everything.
Criticize zlatan, he dey AC Milan de score goals
Criticize Lukaku he de Chelsea de score goals
Criticize ighalo ,he de... Ok da one no follow,
Criticize David Moyes, look at him now at westham.

Now Dem de criticize Ronaldo, only player in their present state to be scoring back to back, yet the day he no score, the useles manure utd fans go begin rant,
I spit on all manure utd fans heads tueh,
Proud Chelsea fan looking at y'all from the top of the table

14 Likes

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by verybadmouth(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2021
No doubt, Ronaldo is a born scorer. Messi is just someone you can't really comprehend. Messi is absolutely phenomenal. Messi is the King of soccer.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations
Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Ronaldo is a record breaker

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Kpokpoogri: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Kingcalls
Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by seunaj: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2021
No doubt our Cry baby is the king of Tap in. Not taking anything away from him but as we all know, he has been awarded the Second GOAT of all time. Once again, congratulations to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Lagosianswag: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2021
The most prolific striker in the last decade, only Robert Lewandowski comes close. grin

P.S: Lionel Messi is the most prolific playmaker in the last decade. tongue

Personally, my favourite Striker and Playmaker are Ronaldo De Lima and Zinedine Zidane respectively. cool

#FootballisLife smiley

6 Likes

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Decentdave(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Na him way osho free goal..goals alone can't give u the balloon d or go and ask Lewy

3 Likes

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Johnsonbet365(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
why Dalot cum jump pass who get the celebration now grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by shina11(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
football news I like to see on my front page smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Ancecoker(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
angryRUBBISH WHEN YOU HAVE 7BALLON D'OR TO YOURSELF THEN YOU CAN BRAG.... ON BEHALF OF KING LEO MESSI

3 Likes

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by obembet(f): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
It can only be CR7

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by ExAngel007(f): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
the goat
Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by whippersnapper(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
D
Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Crusadee: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Hit like for CR7... And come and receive 1 million dollars. I've got $20Billion to share for Man u fans

3 Likes

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by floss(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Even Messi's disciples will still come to argue when he isn't the one mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by wallay77(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Ororo
Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by ogunboi: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2021
E nor easy oh. 800 Kini?
Ororo na baba. But him and Messi be magic
Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Faithti(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Just how many comments dis tin don reach FP
Truly there's a conspiracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2021
grin

GOAT doesn't need political award to prove he's goat

do am if e dey easy.

800 goals and he's not even slowing down
he does it at top flight football at the best league in the world.
dem say he no be play maker but he's the third top assist player in the history of football.
he has the highest champions league goals and trophies
he has won 2nd best tournament (Euro) which is only behind fifa World Cup.
won trophies with 3 different clubs in 3 different countries.
series of golden boot and personal records
have virtually broken every football record and set his own record that might not be broken in the next 100 years.

Please wetin still remain?
even the devil knows that this guy is the GOAT no cap.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Hapinex01: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Goat

1 Like

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by QuickStandard: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2021
My love for CR7 is something else.
I wish he played for my beloved Chelsea someday.

Congrats ORORO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by Vinceobrian(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Another tap in goal. Congrats to penaldo, meanwhile the real GOAT just bag his 7th ballon d or, king Lion � Messi.

4 Likes

Re: 800 And Counting : Manchester United Celebrate C.ronaldo [video] by mabea: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2021
This guy is the true expression of hard work pays.
A great achiever

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Silva Retires From International Football / EPL: Manchester United Gone, No Club Fears Them Again – Jordan / Wilfred Ndidi Wins Leicester Young Player Of The Season Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.