Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,410 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos (49553 Views)

Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith / 50 Cents Buys Himself A ₦161 Million Rolls Royce (photo) / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by nokspos: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2021
oga, he didn't do anything bad, he's a celeb , they make noise for a living
greggng:
Wizkid made 5.2billion in his 02 concert in just 2 days ...yet you won't hear him.mske noise. Is one thing to have money ..is another to be mature about it. The difference is clear

4 Likes

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by FarahAideed: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Can only be driven on the lekki roads cos parts are super expensive. Congrats

You sound as if Lekki roads are top notch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by motionarena: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2021
I pity those wey dey wait for charity money.
This cruise man

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by munafav(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Haters go die.....30BGwe move regardless

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Wigetsolar: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Money is good
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Pweetyccee(f): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Nice

Baba God bless me, my family, my baby boo (boyfriend) and his family. Amen

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Ryan14(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2021
He lights up a kpoli.
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by FarahAideed: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Una don start again, una wan use this news spoil person mind, like sey person no dey struggle enough to even by bicycle. No una self una go give depression, no be me. I can’t kill myself, even God know sey I dey try

How person wey buy rolls Royce take spoil your mind if no be say na witchcraft dey do you... I am sure nobody in your family is expecting you to buy one so why are you feeling let down ...This year Roll Royce has only sold about 4000 cars which means only 0.00005% of the world population can afford one in any given year .. goat no fit get depression beacuse of meat wey lion dey chop

6 Likes

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Uncletony(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2021
This man should build company or investment in a serious ventures for tommorow sake ooo
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by delpee(f): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2021
skinnyzsam:
I need help concerning how my gambling addiction has ruin my life and and plunged me into heavy debt, right now am depressed thinking of every evil possible to save myself the shame, pain and sorrow, please somebody help, am a handy man with so much potential, I do cctv installations, intercom, smart home automation, solar, electrical and electric fence.
Please someone help!!!!!!

I am in a situation that wants to take me to secret cult and cultist please somebody help!!!!!!

So help me God.

You're truly gifted. Reconnect with old clients and make good use of the social media for publicity. Use your talents and skills to generate streams of income now that you know that gambling is a risky venture which can lead to penury.

May God open doors of favour unto you. You'll rise and shine again.
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by ba7man(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2021
greggng:
Wizkid made 5.2billion in his 02 concert in just 2 days ...yet you won't hear him.mske noise. Is one thing to have money ..is another to be mature about it. The difference is clear
Wizkid is signed to an international management company that are behind everything he does.

The company takes the lion share and pay Wizkid a pre-determined percentage.

Davido is his own Company.

8 Likes

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by annyz: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Noviat:
Money dey this music of a thing oh. shocked shocked

Which this music?

Open ya eyes!!!
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Hezmatosky: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Wizzy making all the money, Davido flexing all the money. Davido for life. Them be mate? Nonsense wizzy

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by philip0906(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2021
greggng:
You're in faraway Nigeria & not in Wizkid's circle, neither are you his accountant but you claim he made 5.2 billion and is "mature about it" & "won't hear him make noise". Davido, an entertainer buys a 250 million naira ride, his friend (in his circle) posts the pictures but Davido is the one who "makes noise".

Some of you, are really not intelligent.

6 Likes

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by CUMIN: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Noviat:
Money dey this music of a thing oh. shocked shocked

No be music ooo...no mumu yourself
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by skinnyzsam(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2021
delpee:

You're truly gifted. Reconnect with old clients and make good use of the social media for publicity. Use your talents and skills to generate streams of income now that you know that gambling is a risky venture which can lead to penury.

May God open doors of favour unto you.

Amen!!!!
Once am out of this, am opening a campaign and awareness platforms for gambling addicts which I pray God help me, I don't want to indulge in any illicit or evil act to get out of this, God help me!!!!
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Bambam321(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2021
This is the boy ,some miscreants tagged as broke , and a reformed beggar

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by afamaustin(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Vanity upon vanity people where una d
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

How person wey buy rolls Royce take spoil your mind if no be say na witchcraft dey do you... I am sure nobody in your family is expecting you to buy one so why are you feeling let down ...This year Roll Royce has only sold about 4000 cars which means only 0.00005% of the world population can afford one in any given year .. goat no fit get depression beacuse of meat wey lion dey chop
I go wound you o
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by FarahAideed: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2021
BABANGBALI:
I go wound you o

Mabinu ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by hedonido: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2021
greggng:

Stop talking rubbish and misinforming gullible readers. See your mouth like N5..2b. You think every kobo from ticket sales goes into his pocket? The 02 wouldn't make money? Organisers wouldn't make money?

SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by adeolaben(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2021
greggng:

You mean he made close to $90million dollars in 2 days.? That is a fat lie ... Nigerians and over exaggeration...
grin
I bow bro

6 Likes

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Stevosty: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2021
'Victor AD Wetin you gain' on my head.
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Kolena: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2021
greggng:

How did you get your figure?

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Oluelite(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Keep on getting richer Davido,u such an amazing person.Enjoy ur new ride O.B.O
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2021
greggng:

The total value of the ticket sold.

Revenue or turnover is not the same thing as profit

3 Likes

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

Mabinu ooo cheesy
since Monday, pepper never enter my mouth, all I dey chop na bread and tea and spaghetti for aboki shop and you say make I no complain. No be the same pussssssy me and Davido take comot come dis world?
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by hansomb: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Kingjay007:
His money his choices.

Man should do whatever makes him happy.

Life is not so serious..
who told you life is not so serious .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements / Omotola And Son In Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.