Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

(PHOTOS) 3 Things That Actually Happened To The Real Illuminati - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (PHOTOS) 3 Things That Actually Happened To The Real Illuminati (694 Views)

Masterkraft Gets Invitation Letter From Illuminati / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTOS) 3 Things That Actually Happened To The Real Illuminati by 0Greenway0: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2021
The illuminati is a secret society that has existed for years. A lot of people still doubt the existence of the society but many still believes they are real and still fully operational till today.

Here are 3 facts about the Illuminati:

1) The Founder Was An Ex-Catholic
The founder of the illuminati, Adam Weishaupt used to be a Catholic. Adam was displeased with the ways of the Church and how they do things, so he decided to leave. After he left, he formed the illuminati which was a way to turn people away from the church and also to replace it. He called it a religion of reasoning.
Click link below to read full post.
https://humornstuff.com/top-3-facts-about-the-illuminati/

Re: (PHOTOS) 3 Things That Actually Happened To The Real Illuminati by Myer(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2021
There are 4 ways I see the illuminati.

1. It's am organisation of the influential/wealthy people in the society coming together to increase their influence and wealth locally and globally.

2. It's a conspiracy theory concocted in the minds of the poor to defend their lack of wealth. Hence as a defense mechanism they attribute every success to belonging to illuminati.

3. It's as a result of formerly religious person(s) (the founder(s) realising that religion is a scam so they decided to also make their own money by establishing illuminati (a form of religion).

4. It's as a result of the devil actually attacking and possessing the founder who like you said is an ex-catholic. And as a result trying to draw more people/souls away from God and to himself.
This I actually dont really believe cos I only see it as a narrative Christians have developed due to excessive exposure religionism.

Cos Kanye West (Ye) was said to be Illuminati.
Guess what?
Now that he has converted to Christianity, he has never mentioned that he was part of Illuminati.
His reference to illuminati was that people say he is illuminati. And in his testimony he has never acknowledged the existence of Illuminati.
Re: (PHOTOS) 3 Things That Actually Happened To The Real Illuminati by MufasaLion: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin grin

Dumb thread for gullible folks.
Re: (PHOTOS) 3 Things That Actually Happened To The Real Illuminati by 0Greenway0: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Myer:
There are 3 ways I see the illuminati.

1. It's am organisation of the influential/wealthy people in the society coming together to increase their influence and wealth locally and globally.

2. It's a conspiracy theory concocted in the minds of the poor to defend their lack of wealth. Hence as a defense mechanism they attribute every success to belonging to illuminati.

3. It's as a result of formerly religious person(s) (the founder(s) realising that religion is a scam so they decided to also make their own money by establishing illuminati (a form of religion).

4. It's as a result of the devil actually attacking and possessing the founder who like you said is an ex-catholic. And as a result trying to draw more people/souls away from God and to himself.
This I actually dont really believe cos I only see it as a narrative Christians have developed due to excessive exposure religionism.

Cos Kanye West (Ye) was said to be Illuminati.
Guess what?
Now that he has converted to Christianity, he has never mentioned that he was part of Illuminati.
His reference to illuminati was that people say he is illuminati. And in his testimony he has never acknowledged the existence of Illuminati.
I think the Illuminati was just a group for atheists and freethinkers. People at that time created conspiracy theories about the group cause most of them were religious, they thought the group was “evil” and “satanic” and made up a bunch of lies about them.

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) 3 Things That Actually Happened To The Real Illuminati by 0Greenway0: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

Dumb thread for gullible folks.

It’s not, this is actual history
Re: (PHOTOS) 3 Things That Actually Happened To The Real Illuminati by MufasaLion: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2021
0Greenway0:

It’s not, this is actual history

Y'all keep deceiving yourselves. People's obsession with Illuminati is the cause of this bullshit unproven hearsays.

(1) (Reply)

Rosi Prince Biography, Real Name, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth And Family / Mineking - Cloud Mining Platform / Bae U Responds To Gistlover’s Claim Of Be@ting His Lover, Kemi (mummy Wa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.