Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Is Wrong With My Tomato - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Is Wrong With My Tomato (696 Views)

Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State / Bountiful First Harvest In My Tomato Farm / My Tomato Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With My Tomato by anjowaka510(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2021
Good morning dear nairalanders, I intend to have small tomato plot at the back of my house, so I raised nursery for it and after four weeks in the nursery I discovered yellow leaves from the tip and spots on the leaves, pls what is the likely problem? The cocopeat used for the nursery is sterilized and seeds from trust seed dealer. Good observations and recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks

Re: What Is Wrong With My Tomato by Attit: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
anjowaka510:
Good morning dear nairalanders, I intend to have small tomato plot at the back of my house, so I raised nursery for it and after four weeks in the nursery I discovered yellow leaves from the tip and spots on the leaves, pls what is the likely problem? The cocopeat used for the nursery is sterilized and seeds from trust seed dealer. Good observations and recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks
Ifs hard to diagnose any disease with your picture, but what I can say is that since you use cochlear, the probability you didnt feed it well is very high. So, feed it well with NPK for 3 days and see if you can see any change. Use those NPK for foliar spray and use it to irrigate it morning, afternoon and evening. Feed it very well. Follow instruction in the label. If you have any challenge with dosage, let me know.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With My Tomato by anjowaka510(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Attit:

Ifs hard to diagnose any disease with your picture, but what I can say is that since you use cochlear, the probability you didnt feed it well is very high. So, feed it well with NPK for 3 days and see if you can see any change. Use those NPK for foliar spray and use it to irrigate it morning, afternoon and evening. Feed it very well. Follow instruction in the label. If you have any challenge with dosage, let me know.

Goodluck!

Thanks so much for your professional and expert response. Grateful
Re: What Is Wrong With My Tomato by orpeeh: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
anjowaka510:
what you have there is early blight sir, don't apply any npk, and 4 weeks in nursery is due for transplanting

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Tomato by orpeeh: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
anjowaka510:
early blight
Re: What Is Wrong With My Tomato by lereinter(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
4weeks in nursery when it's not pepper

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Website Here, E-commerce, Business Website / Poultry Feather Removing Machine Sales Cheap / Current HQCF Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.